It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help..I must know who's singing the soundtrack of the new start trek series.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I simply love the song 'Faith' to the new series of the star trek..I have grown up with this great serie..Thank you Gene Rodenbery..

I however feel bad if I happen to miss the sound track of the show..It shows the very beginings of space exploration and humanity's eagerness to advance in the quest of the stars..For me it embodies all that strong will can achieve,I like the new series best even though at times it pains me to see how far back it went as to capabilities,but I think this way it's more realistic..
Please can someone tell me who sings the soundtrack...I have been to the actual official site of star trek and there's everything from the different alien philosophies to the Klingon lang..etc..there are even polyphone tones to download on your own phone,but nothing about any soundtrack..
I'm wondering who can supply this info..I will be in dept for some time with whoever can answer this request..

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You mean this?

Star Trek Enterprise
Faith Of the Heart written by Diane Warren, sung by British opera star Russell Watson

It�s been a long road, getting from there to here.
It�s been a long time, but my time is finally near.
And I can feel the change in the wind right now. Nothing�s in my way.
And they�re not gonna hold me down no more, no they�re not gonna hold me down.

Cause I�ve got faith of the heart.
I�m going where my heart will take me.
I�ve got faith to believe. I can do anything.
I�ve got strength of the soul. And no one�s gonna bend or break me.
I can reach any star. I�ve got faith, I�ve got faith, faith of the heart.

It�s been a long night. Trying to find my way.
Been through the darkness. Now I finally have my day.
And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.
And they�re not gonna hold me down no more, no they�re not gonna change my mind.

I can reach any star. I�ve got faith, faith of the heart.

I�ve known the wind so cold, and seen the darkest days.
But now the winds I feel, are only winds of change.
I�ve been through the fire and I�ve been through the rain.
But I�ll be fine.

I can reach any star. I�ve got faith.

I�ve got faith of the heart.
I can reach any star. I�ve got faith, I�ve got faith, faith of the heart.

It�s been a long road.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks Man!!!!...

Tell me is there a chance of downloading this from somewhere,or even by the single or is there more....tell me...

Man I'm so excited,you know I thought that I would insert you in my Buddies list..even thogh I have no clue what it entails ..I still think you ought to be the first one on it...Do you mind...

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
Thanks Man!!!!...

Tell me is there a chance of downloading this from somewhere,or even by the single or is there more....tell me...

Not sure if you can download it but here ya go

Energize......................

www.trekconnection.com...

And regarding the buddy list, no I don't mind.

Have a funny day

[edit on 5-12-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Net Storm..I can't thank you enough..you know ..I get my son over every other weekend,but with my work sometimes there's an extra week in between,but his mother and him remember how crazy I was about the 'Star Trek' series and they still watch it till this day.On Sundays 18:00 we syncronize and no matter how far he is we feel like veryclose to each other..as he too loves the show I thought I'll make a DVD with the album you suplied and add some other footage..I'm sure He ,.they will both be very happy with this surprice..
Now I have been having some troubles with the recent upgrade I've done to my media player (to 10 beta) so last week I thought I take it out agian..and went back to the 9 version..after listening to two songs from the album..I said I must thank This person agian..and while clicking back ;;;a window appeared saying upgrade available..man my DVD is back in FULL working order...In the mean time my girlfriend said ..in the background "You know,I shall play this song on your funeral". how crazy is that..I told her I shall put it down in writing.....
Thanks Again Man...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
Net Storm..I can't thank you enough..you know ..I get my son over every other weekend,but with my work sometimes there's an extra week in between,but his mother and him remember how crazy I was about the 'Star Trek' series and they still watch it till this day.On Sundays 18:00 we syncronize and no matter how far he is we feel like veryclose to each other..as he too loves the show I thought I'll make a DVD with the album you suplied and add some other footage..I'm sure He ,.they will both be very happy with this surprice..
Now I have been having some troubles with the recent upgrade I've done to my media player (to 10 beta) so last week I thought I take it out agian..and went back to the 9 version..after listening to two songs from the album..I said I must thank This person agian..and while clicking back ;;;a window appeared saying upgrade available..man my DVD is back in FULL working order...In the mean time my girlfriend said ..in the background "You know,I shall play this song on your funeral". how crazy is that..I told her I shall put it down in writing.....
Thanks Again Man...

No problem my friend. I'm glad to hear that you and your son, share this experience regardless of the distance. I too have a son, but because of a stupid difference of opnion, he no longer talks to me (not trying to bring you down)
Anyway enjoy and I am glad that you like the site

top topics

join