It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Vitamin C Cure Ebola?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's interesting what vitamins, or lack thereof do to the body.

For example, most people who have Lupus are vitamin d deficient. I'm not sure about other autoimmune diseases, as I don't have experience with them.

I don't think that vitamin c could cure Ebola, but I'm sure that if everyone kept vitamin c in their diet, it would at the least keep the disease from spreading easily. It seems though, that the majority of people with a healthy or even average immune system will be able to sidestep and avoid Ebola. It's those that are malnourished, have autoimmune diseases, really young people, and really old people will be the ones unable to avoid Ebola.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My biggest vitamin C order today. I ordered online from a big US site that ships to Romania. Took capsules for us adults, chewable for kid, also liquid.

I had trouble finding the preferred brands. I don't know if I'm allowed to name them, but I'm sure mods will clean it up if needed (it's not advertising, I promise). I wanted liquid C (branded Childlife) for my kid, but although it was in stock (4 left) I couldn't add it to the shopping cart; I just clicked and nothing happened. Also, there were only a couple of bottles of chewable C (Animal Parade brand) left in stock.

Sorry to say, I trust US supplements producers way better than the Romanian ones... Also, if vit C can't help fight Ebola, I still have a couple of months' supply

Any of you having trouble finding vitamin C where you are?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i just buy vitamin c in the groceries shop they have it there pure vit c nothing added for 3dollar 100g
taking larger doses can irritate my throat thats why i am mixing 1g vitaminc with 480mg sodium bicarbonate
when you put this in water the acid is removed and it becomes sodium ascorbate (alkaline vitamin c but with added salt from sodium bicarbonate) this form is even better than pure ascorbic acid if you cant make or buy expensive liposomal (lecithin coated) vitamin c which has optimal absorption

i also supplement other minerals and vitamins by using a superfood shake with insane 121 ingridients
here is a brochure www.vibranthealth.us...
im not affiliated with them its just something i use to cover all vitamin and mineral nutrition needs with one product
very expensive one!! but worth it in my opinion because it saves me having loads of single supplements to buy except vitamin c for high doses

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join