It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA: Truth About Sawyer Coming Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
After he died of Ebola in Lagos, Nigeria, Sawyer was brutally savaged in the media. None of the stories rang true - and contradicted early reports. Now, Lagos state health commissioner Jide Idris admits that Sawyer was not immediately quarantined the first day.

This admission should raise red flags and serious questions about the various 'reports' on Sawyer - his behavior and the man himself. Hopefully, the rest of the truth will come out and this poor man's reputation will be salvaged. But it's not over yet.

Sawyer at the conference in Lagos, from a Nigeria news site:

Lagos state health commissioner later Jide Idris acknowledged earlier this month that Sawyer was not immediately quarantined the first day.

E bola: Spouses of Nigerians Killed by 'Patrick Sawyer's Virus'

But why savage Sawyer? Why set him up to take the blame for Ebola coming to Nigeria? Why push the "Hate Sawyer" message through the Twitter machine? ….The strategy only makes sense if Ebola was already in Nigeria - and they needed a scapegoat.

edit on 22/8/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
MORE Twitter Hate Fuel:

Ever since it was discovered that the late Patrick Sawyer, who died after contracting Ebola Virus, escaped quarantine in Liberia and travelled to Nigeria, the world has expressed outrage.

DAMAGE CONTROL, after it became clear the epidemic really was going out-of-control:

Nigeria: Ebola Not Yet an Epidemic in Lagos, Says Fashola

…."In the light of ‎allegations that victims are being neglected, or that a useful drug or vaccine is being rejected or that there is a shortage of funds. I wish to state very categorically that none of these is true," Mr. Fashola said.

The governor also stated that 61 persons under watch were cleared last week.

"Last week we cleared a total of 61 (SIXTY ONE) contacts after the 21 days surveillance which is the known lifespan of the virus. …..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Its terrible this is the media's routine.

Now people need to stop playing into it!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

It's not so much the mainstream media, but the manipulators behind the media - including the social network media like Facebook and Twitter. The Big Boyz know how to pull peoples' strings - and use whatever's around to do it.

Anyway, it's all about covering up what's really going on. Might be a wild ride.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If true he urinated over the doctors on nurses on purpose to spite them, then he deserves all the savage attacks he gets as he is a murderer.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
If true he urinated over the doctors on nurses on purpose to spite them, then he deserves all the savage attacks he gets as he is a murderer.

I have to agree with this. If it's true that he acted out so horribly upon learning the truth, he deserves some of the bad stuff coming his way. The man is supposed to be a medical professional, and he should know the score and act accordingly. The only possible mitigation I can see for this is if it can be proven to be an outright lie or he can have been proven to be in a delirious state.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That story is pure bs - Sawyer was NOT grabbed at the airport when he deplaned, did NOT urinate all over those who tried to isolate him and did NOT claim he was A-okay and try to refuse treatment. Already debunked by Lagos state health commissioner Jide Idris when he admitted that Sawyer was not immediately quarantined the first day. Which is when all that crap was supposed to have happened.

...The first Nigerian news reports said Sawyer was fine on the plane and for the first while in Nigeria. Nigerian news also reported originally that Sawyer sought medical care when he started feeling sick, and specifically flagged Ebola at the hospital - but Nigerian doctors blew him off and wasted time testing for malaria and HIV. After he died, there was lot of backtracking, rewriting of history and then full out blame-laying. Now, Sawyer is set to take the fall for being a murderer and bringing Ebola to Nigeria.

...I believe the first reports over the later backtracking and smear campaign.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
...The man is supposed to be a medical professional....

Where on earth did you get that particular piece of turd?!? ....Sawyer was a consultant for the Liberian Ministry of Finance - he went to Nigeria for an Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) convention in Calabar.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Likely the same place all the theories about this being a genetically engineered plague unleashed upon the populace for the purpose of cleansing the region for the evil big corporation so they come in and exploit it come from.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wasn't there a story here on ATS that he was a medical doctor
there to help the Ebola patients? Then he became ill & once the
test came back positive for him he urinated on the doctors & nurses
that were there...or at least the nurses. Sorry I don't remember ALL
the details.

That is why people were not happy with him & still not...
as he compromised his work mates & more.

I could be wrong but I think that is what the poster above
may be alluding to...?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

HUGE difference between presenting a hypothesis as such and presenting bs as hard data.

As you should know.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Wasn't there a story here on ATS....

Probably. There are a lot of stories here on ATS, a lot of bs presented as hard data, and just a lot of pure bs. Fact is, Sawyer was NOT a doctor - he was NOT who people say he was and did NOT do the things they say he did. ....It's all fabricated and manipulated to cover-up the real story.

....Sawyer was a consultant for the Liberian Ministry of Finance - he went to Nigeria for an Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) convention in Calabar.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thank you for clearing that matter up as I
know I am not the only one that read that news
here & it was BIG!

I hate it when things like this happen to the innocent
& even more so against the people trying to help.
I come from the animal medical field so I have
an understanding of what's happening & it is sad & very scary.

I don't think people are really paying attention yet of
how serious this is for everyone worldwide. They are
still caught up in their own world.

The quarantine areas are allowing people out but not back in...?
That's insane...should be opposite.

Those people need food & water as well as other resources!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You're welcome, and thank you. ...I started this thread because I was horrified to see how the Sawyer story was being changed and twisted - but was powerless to intervene. Now this side of the story might get a bit more attention.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thanks for not only this thread but keeping all
of us up on what is going on with Ebola. It seems
there isn't enough news coming out especially
for updates...& the threads need bumping.

I do not recall any updates for US but maybe one before
the 2 Americans were just released. That would make
anyone uncomfortable. I know people are concerned about
them being contagious & him for 3mo.

It just does not seem like anyone is bloody serious enough
to stop the spread...blows me mind.

So the quarantines are half-assed working as nothing I have
seen is a "Total" true quarantine. I could be wrong, I haven't
seen one.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The news about Sawyer overlapped news that Sierra Leone's "top Ebola doctor" (Sheik Umar Khan) died of Ebola too - likely the source of the "mistaken identity" doctor confusion. ...But little Ebola news is reliable - coming out of West Africa or the Western MSM - and the agenda-webs are really tangled:

....Nigerian sources consistently emphasize that Sawyer-Liberia brought Ebola to Nigeria and repeatedly insist Nigeria did NOT have Ebola til he got there (too much protest?). Most every 'story' is designed to cover-up the fact that the Nigerian system/oversight failed (even if Sawyer was Nigeria's index case) - and shift the blame.

....Liberia is caught in an "international incident" - accused of "allowing" Sawyer to leave the country after exposure - and also trying to shift blame.

....Looks like Sawyer was not just a consultant to the Liberian government and member of ECOWAS, but also an employee of ArcelorMittal, an iron ore mining company in Liberia.

Which is where the plot thickens - ArcelorMittal is partnered with China. And the US, and US interests in Africa, are majorly paranoid about China's profile there, especially China's recent investments in West Africa's iron ore fields. Not to mention the area's diamonds, gold, uranium etc.

....All we can know for sure is the real story is all about the money. Always is.

edit on 23/8/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join