It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pet owners warned after plague confirmed in Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Snakes are natural predators for those pesky disease carrying vermin (sorry beezzer that doesn't include you) I read once somewhere that the bubonic plague could've been less impact-ful if people were not killing off cats as they believed cats were associated with witchcraft and the rodent population was left unchecked. Get more snakies they outta take care of that vermin problem

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

We don't have rattlers up here, I hope it stays that way too. I like picking berries and run into grass snakes and copper bellies a lot. They usually do not attack, they are usually docile.

I guess the piles of snow we get is kind of good for something. Smart snakes live where there is actually a summer longer than three weeks.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Snakes are natural predators for those pesky disease carrying vermin (sorry beezzer that doesn't include you) I read once somewhere that the bubonic plague could've been less impact-ful if people were not killing off cats as they believed cats were associated with witchcraft and the rodent population was left unchecked. Get more snakies they outta take care of that vermin problem

Hmmm. I think I might be in the wrong thread. Mice bashing is going on in here.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky, that was not my intention when I made my post earlier. Only that, in nature, wild rodents do carry these pathogens. However, in a worldly and sophisticated mouse, such as yourself, the risk of that is diminished to near zero (I don't know what other critters you run with so I left a little wiggle room).

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
dem fleas have had this stuff every day of your lives. it has always been there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join