It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas admits to kidnapping three Israeli teens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Oh please. It doesn't take a masters in journalism to see the propaganda thrown out by those sources. IDF mouthpieces.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Google is part of my Mind Palace. Not just controlled media.

Welcome to the information age. I can't wait for the fireworks about the true cause of World War 2 to propagate.

One needs only to Google Churchill and Zionism. Anyone can figure it out at that point.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
here is also another link for source RT
Hamas official admits group murdered 3 Israeli teens

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I love how people are still siding with Hamas.

With more than one ceasefire break BY HAMAS, they are still getting all the praise.

Those of you who support Hamas...
Can I shoot a rocket into your backyard and take your family without you doing anything?

All the ignant Hamas supporters in the house say "NOOOOO."

Seriously, if this is how humanity is represented....Why should any of you want humanity to continue on this planet?
You side with the problems and denounce the reasoning.

Yeah, if I was any outside entity, I would have made life extinct on this planet already and colonization it for my race.
The evil idiots are definitely are out weighing those of us that are good and have logic.

Also, I really do not care if you do not agree with any of my statements. It clearly shows that you are the problem.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

No one is siding with HAMAS. Can you please stop bloating about this? People are against Israeli actions against Palestinians. How can you not swallow that? Israel is, in my opinion, a bigger terrorist than HAMAS. Doesn't mean I'm siding with HAMAS, I'm just saying Israel is more ruthless. They have terrorized that region for almost 5 decades.

Get a clue, dude.

Look into Israel's history of deception and aggression, it is almost unforgivable. There is a reason why over 100 countries agree that Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian people.

Maybe you don't know history. Maybe you still believe the Arabs started the 6 day war. Maybe you still believe that the Yom Kippur war wasn't a Israeli, US, and a Egypt secret plan to cripple Syria. Maybe you still believe the US Liberty deception was an accident. Maybe you still believe that Israel hasn't broken more peace cease fires than HAMAS. Maybe you still believe that Israel didn't have prior knowledge of 9/11.

I don't know, but people with educated heads on their shoulders know that Israel in the bad guy.m it's funny because you think you're the smart one, but in reality, you're the dumb one.

Learn something, would ya.

AAC

edit on 21-8-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

An Ignorant statement, Only real reason why ISrael and Egypt has started the blockaide was in 2007 when Hamas took power.. you Ignorant sheep, Hamas is a cancer, it spreads and brain washes people. They are clearly the sole problem to everything out there. Look at what they believe in, it clearly states to "wipe" out the jews..go read their constitution.
I know Israel has killed some civlilians, but if Hamas is going to use them as shields as we seen in soooo many videos.. What can Israel really do..I'd be sick of terriosts shooting rockets at my country everyday for the past like 10 years, and costing me money to shoot down each rocket.

I'm tired of hearing soo much BS from people..Wtf would you do in Israels position? exactly, you don't know.

edit on 22-8-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown

An Ignorant statement, Only real reason why ISrael and Egypt has started the blockaide was in 2007 when Hamas took power.. you Ignorant sheep, Hamas is a cancer, it spreads and brain washes people. They are clearly the sole problem to everything out there. Look at what they believe in, it clearly states to "wipe" out the jews..go read their constitution.
I know Israel has killed some civlilians, but if Hamas is going to use them as shields as we seen in soooo many videos.. What can Israel really do..I'd be sick of terriosts shooting rockets at my country everyday for the past like 10 years, and costing me money to shoot down each rocket.

I'm tired of hearing soo much BS from people..Wtf would you do in Israels position? exactly, you don't know.

Hamas is a cancer, it spreads and brain washes people

Like Israeli society then, who seem to think it's ok to kill thousands in the name of "defence"? The population of that country has war injected into it from the day they are born.

They are clearly the sole problem to everything out there. Look at what they believe in, it clearly states to "wipe" out the jews

No, Israel building on occupied land (which according to the Geneva convention is illegal) and forcing Palestinians into a corner is the problem and last time I checked, Hamas merely wanted the blockade lifted (which is a war crime btw). If they truly wanted Jews wiped out then homemade rockets aren't working because the death toll of Israelis can hardly be described as high.

Are you insane. do you think the recurring cycle of violence is working? If I was Israels position I would man up and start treating Palestinians as human beings. There's 2 possible reasons why this conflict hasn't ended, the first is that Israel is an incredibly stupid and hateful country that wants more. The second is simply because they just like war. Both are equally disturbing and Hamas didn't start this conflict so save the propaganda Mr.IDF man.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

lol wow your post made me laugh, you're brain washed also haha. tell Hamas to drop their weapons and stop shooting rockets at Israel and there will be PEACE. Enough said.

you didn't read Hamas Charter..

I'll share some quotes:

"“This is the Charter of the Islamic Resistance (Hamas) which will reveal its face, unveil its identity, state its position, clarify its purpose, discuss its hopes, call for support to its cause and reinforcement, and for joining its ranks. For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave, so much so that it will need all the loyal efforts we can wield, to be followed by further steps and reinforced by successive battalions from the multifarious Arab and Islamic world, until the enemies are defeated and Allah’s victory prevails.”

""The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).""

Do I really need to go on, go search it yourself and educate yourself at the sametime.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

Been over this crap so many times I'll cut to the chase, forget the childish blame games, do you think Israeli aggression and the total annhilatiom of Gaza is any answer to this conflict?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nope and Israel doesn't want that either..They are hostile, what you expect when 5 countries attack you..and want to kill you..you get paranoid and you try and keep your people safe..Like back in the day, people would build walls around there cities to protect their people!

Off the record, It would be best for the Palestines if Israel takes over, they would live in better homes and have a better life then under Hamas, but that's just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown

Nope and Israel doesn't want that either..They are hostile, what you expect when 5 countries attack you..and want to kill you..you get paranoid and you try and keep your people safe..Like back in the day, people would build walls around there cities to protect their people!

Off the record, It would be best for the Palestines if Israel takes over, they would live in better homes and have a better life then under Hamas, but that's just my 2 cents.

You miss the point that a large part of Hamas' aggresion stems from the fact that Israel has breached human rights laws against Palestinians repeatedly over the years, mainly due to the fact they started building settlements in occupied territory, which is illegal.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Try again. You may wish to revise your opinion.

Internet = Transparency.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

This video, destroys your myths. You may want to adjust your opinion on this subject. You are looking very foolish at the moment. You are supporting apartheid.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Easy, if I was israel I would turn myself in to the international court and accepts my punish,net for numerous war crimes, like a man. Not act like a spoiled brat who creates it's own sympathy with false narratives and skewed history lessons.

You think I'm am sheep? Boy, I know the intimate details of her history from both perspective and the truth. You are a biased, soulless, misanthrope who fails to realize the collective consciousness of the aware will soon expose this subject and turn it inside out. And those who still defend inhuman activity will be banished. Again.

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I challenge you to fine one example of a Hamas using civilians as shields. And please don't post a Netanyahu speech where he lies... Again.

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Here's some history for you. Shall I punk you?

Arafat was the first Arab in Palestine to acknowledge israel as a nation and what did israel do? She help fund and radicalize a group called hamas to overthrow Arafat, before poisoning him. So why would israel do that if they wanted peace?

Punk two...

Netanyahu is the leader of the Lukid party. In their charter it says they refuse to ever allow a Palestinian state near Israel.

So israel illegally occupied the area through the BalFour agreement and terrorism of the British troops via the terror group Irgun, then has a hawk president that refuses to ever accept Palestinian sovereignty.

You're the worst kind of person on ATS. Because you think you're smart because you can use google to search things that support your version of untruths.

The fact is, you're wrong... Ann unfortunately you don't realize it.

It's sad, really.

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Could you elaborate on the again part? Inquiring minds wish to know more. :-)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

More information that completely crushes that propaganda.

The Age of Information is brutal, isn't it?

PS, John Hagee just got sharpied.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Some things are best left to the imagination.

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I see. That would explain what happened 12,000 years ago.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join