It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This picture shoes a problem in this country...From Joda Cain to Michael Brown...when will it end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

This is a picture of a young man with an accomplice. Does this look like a couple of folks who are getting ready for college...or just getting high? it looks, sady, every similar to the two young men involved in the shooting in Ferguson.

To me, seeing this shows that youth is brazen enough to have attempted what has been heard in the background of this video.

www.liveleak.com...

(edited as I got the information wrong)

but the message I want to send it that this has to stop....

edit on 08pm31pmfu2014-08-18T22:15:23-05:001023 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well now I know why the attorney for the family said I would see more images that are negative for Michael's image.

Add: Okay now I know the truth. This is not Michael Brown. Another person trying to twist the truth for their beliefs or gains.
edit on 18-8-2014 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A comment under that picture say that it is a picture of someone else (Joda Cain) and NOT Brown. I don't know Brown's face well enough to say if it is or if it isn't so I will just hold my opinion about it until we find out for sure. There would be some news stations that would be headlining this if they had it and could prove it was Brown. I know people will say that they wouldn't... I have a different opinion than them. I think they definitely would. Ratings would mean more than the controversy to them.

If this is NOT Brown... This is a huge smear.

ETA - My reply was to the original thread before it was edited. The picture in question was presented (By OP) as Michael Brown on the day that he was shot and killed in Ferguson. It was presented and asked if the behavior looked like that of an innocent victim. So to prevent myself from looking like a dumbass and being mistaken for posting in the wrong thread, I give you this edit. The intent/subject has changed after it was found the information in the OP was false.
edit on 8/18/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'll try to resist asking you if they all look the same to you.

www.kshb.com...

edit on 18-8-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There went his scholarship to the London School of Economics.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nice going Lysergic. I figured there was no way in hell this WAS NOT shown on the news. Had they had this... They would have aired it just like they did (with the exact same picture here) with Joda Cain.

I guess Brown and Cain do look alike to some then??

Now let's watch and see how many do not look past the first post before commenting.

edit on 8/18/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Getting high is practicing for college isn't it?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Officer Marc Catron's postings have produced outrage on social media, particularly because he made strong comments about Michael Brown. He shared a picture that he and others have claimed is Brown in a compromising position, but it's actually an accused killer from Oregon.

A spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department said this is a personnel issue that will be addressed with the officer. The department also provided a copy of the department's eight-page social media policy.

"Because members of this department are held to a higher standard than general members of the public, the online activities of members of this department shall reflect such professional expectations and standards," the department policy states.

Two cousins were accused in Oregon of using a sledge hammer to kill their great-grandmother last year. In one of the photos, Joda Cain has a wad of money stuffed in his mouth while pointing a gun at the camera.

People have posted this photo of Cain to Facebook, including KCTV5's Facebook page, claiming that it's Brown, when it's not. Catron posted the photo of Cain to his Facebook page and wrote, "I'm sure young Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I'm sure he is a pillar of the Ferguson community."

www.wfsb.com...

Bad Cop! No Donut!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Nice going Lysergic. I figured there was no way in hell this WAS NOT shown on the news. Had they had this... They would have aired it just like they did (with the exact same picture here) with Joda Cain.

Now let's watch and see how many do not look past the first post before commenting.

Must be the ears.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Getting high is practicing for college isn't it?

I'd have to agree with this, when I was 18-19 and just started college...these pictures would not have been far off the mark. Even the gun - I played with those too. Never robbed anyone but... I went through college just fine.

Eighteen years old! Does everyone think most 18-year-olds "preparing for college" are sitting and studying, planning courses, and such? Not in my world - maybe some - just not mine.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Must be the ears.

That or the "lighting"...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Gee, the media downplaying a thugs character? You don't say! /Sarcasm.

It was the same way with the thug Trayvon, and will continue to be as long as they can stir the race pot.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kalunom

Is that even a real gun, I don't recognize it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: kalunom

Is that even a real gun, I don't recognize it.

Couldn't tell ya, I'm not sure what it is - but, the portrayal of it "says" gun. Kind of feeds the point I'm trying to get across, he is/was 18, PLAYING at a stupid game. I'm just thankful facebook and everyone with a camera in their pocket didn't much exist in my time.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
No, they do not all look the same to me. The poor black youth that has to grow up with jack offs like this to look up to is what I worry about.

This man was a wanna be thug. There are young children and teens than are killed EACH DAY by these wanna be's in robberies gone wrong and drive bys.

That is the problem in this country. If you talk against someone who is of color you are racist...off the bat.

What many of you do not understand is that the progressives allowed Obama to win two terms and put our country in the #ter. Than a 'white saviour' will be elected guaranteeing that there will never be anohter person of color or race in the white house. It has been planned for decades. Why do you think Hil was asked to step down?

Take a step back and see that this is just a divider for the nation. When even Shabazz is asking for people to go home you no it is no longer about race was socio-economic control of the poor.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There went his scholarship to the London School of Economics.

You're right. Today's economists never put their money where their mouth is.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
www.liveleak.com...

This is a picture of a young man with an accomplice. Does this look like a couple of folks who are getting ready for college...or just getting high?

Can't a fellow do both?

I don't believe these activities are mutually exclusive. My goodness.

# 248

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

classic. too bad I can't give you a star though. hoax bin rules. nobody is allowed to make star worthy posts here I guess.

top topics

join