It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldies, But Goodys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Hey
Do you still play or has real life gotten in the way

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Maybe a strange question but... do you think there is a chance that these old games can become collector items. Collector items in a way that they will become valuable when in their original package... and so on?

To be on topic.. I remember my first fighterplane simulator. It wasn't a commodore game but a 386 game. I loved to play it and it is still fun to play. The 1991 game was called F-117A by MicroProse.

Maybe these images will look familiar..

With this early tactical combat simulation you were requiered to fly missions and could get promotions if the missions were flown succesful. A great game and made me love such combat flight sims.

edit on 29/10/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PixelPilot

Oh I still play.

Right now I'm addicted to Thief, and it's eating up my free time (why I've not recorded any Let's Plays in a couple of weeks).

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I would imagine any old games, in mint condition in the wrappers would be worth some money.

Someone somewhere out there would be willing to pay for them. I've seen old games for the PC like that going for several hundred dollars because they are no longer sold anywhere.

Try browsing through Ebay and Amazon and see what you can find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join