It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of the Supressed Versus Leader of the Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Who would you pick as your ruler?

On one side we have Obama, the Leader of the Free
====================
National debt of the United States has increased by more than $6 trillion Obama's presidency;
Obamacare costing average taxpayer nearly $6,000 in extra taxes;
Patriot act extended;
600,000+ homeless;
47,000,000 on food stamps;
Limited unemployment benefits;
Real Underemployment above 20% link

On the other side we have Gaddafi (RIP), the Leader of the suppressed in Libya
=========================================
Before the NATO led attack United Nations had prepared a lengthy dossier praising human rights achievements, legal protections for citizens, human rights a priority, improving women’s rights, educational opportunities and access to housing, with virtually no homelessness under Gaddafi rule;

Libya had no external debt;
Free Healthcare;
Free education;
Free electricity;
Interest free loans;
Petrol at 60c a gallon;
Loaf of bread at $0.15 cents;
Government subsidized 50% off new car purchases;
All newlyweds receives US.$50,000 to buy their first apartment;
Anyone wanting a farming career received farming land, farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock all for free;
Money from oil proceeds was deposited directly into every Libyan citizen’s bank account.
Anyone not finding work after leaving school was paid the average wage of their profession until a job was found;
A true democracy where people could contribute in decisions of rule not just local leadership (self rule);
Ghadaffi acknowledged that blacks Africans as the true owners of Libya and black people would prevail;

link
link

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

One ca see why Gadaffi had to go with having run his country like that.

Its a shame that we are still in an empire and not a democracy.

On another note though Gadaffi did have his faults and towrds his end thought he could do whatever he wished, especially concerning young girls.

Looking at Libya today after Western interference the country is out of control, just like Iraq and what the doesn't seem to understand is that for some areas Yugoslavia was one, it took a dictator to run such a diverse country. All these country's that have been so-called 'freed' by the West are failures, - Bosnia, Libya and Iraq.

The old lines that the West carved out for different country's need to be changed in many places to reflect the ethnic backgrounds of the people who live in them and its well time the Kurds had their Kurdistan.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

If you take Leaders out the picture the big difference between both countries I think is usury. Its causing west to collapse whereas countries that don't have usury are able to maintain sustainable economies. I don't know ghadaffi as a man (never heard about young girls) but his economics worked. One wonders if the real reason for destruction of Libya was islams negative views to usury and his plans to push that onto all African nations as a model. (Rothschilds ordered his brutal death for the other leaders to witness).

Perhaps the war on terrorism is a war of terrorism against our freedoms.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

While I do agree that Kurdistan should come about, there is one thing that must be understood. It is common in their culture to think that wherever they stand, or live, wherever they are, they consider that to be Kurdish territory. Kind of like hundreds of thousands of micro-embassies.

Of course, now that I'm looking at what I just typed, I think everybody is like that. They're just up front about it.

I've been to Iraq multiple times and always enjoyed working with the Kurds.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Rothchilds Wanted the central bank of the Libya and they got it...They also want the banks or Iran,Iraq and North Korea,they already have Iraq,s so there are just two more to go.Then they can officially claim to have owned the world...Yeap..it's all about the money and power it has always been and it will always be...It is so naive to even consider the motives other wise,while you can see the same historical patterns forming again and again and clearly feel the pure vibes of the current events and the actions taken by the politicians.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I have to say, that there is no mortal man or woman on this world, who is fit to lead others. Most are barely fit to lead themselves. Further more, the only person fit to lead me, is me. I will never relinquish my free will to some stuffed shirt with an over inflated ego, some shark with a three millimeter thick persona and a dark, empty hole behind their eyes.

Gaddafi was a sociopath and a barbarian. He ordered the deaths of his own nations people, en mass. That is not acceptable behavior from a leader, no matter how benevolent they might seem otherwise. Obama failed to deliver on many of his campaign promises (although it has to be said that Congress made any real and unfettered progress on an awful lot of that stuff utterly impossible) has failed to take the NSA in hand and prevent the abuse of the liberty of the citizens of the USA, and has written countless executive orders, some of which were deeply questionable. So in effect, he has been ineffectual in some ways and disastrous in others.

Screw both of them. If there MUST be leaders (which I refute the need for entirely by the way... BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE! NO CENTER, NO PARLIAMENT, ALL OR NONE!) then they should be powerful and strong, but sane and compassionate, capable of great tenderness, and terrible wrath, and never wrong about when to apply those things to a scenario.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Good thread blend... We are witnessing a new age of manufactured dissent.... One wonders if this had been planned all along. Using western democratic naivity against itself, pulling the wool over its eyes, while the rest of the world is carved up and condemned to a viciosus cycle of civil wars power vacuums and manufactured destabilisation by foreign agents.... Soon it will start happening in englisn speaking countries, any time a leader is elected with policies that don't favour the elites.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That seems like a future Utopia for sure. America got great with intellectuals that brought forth the best ideas and philosophized permutations into what we have now.

Seems we need a round two.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I hear you on free will, no argument from me on that point
Someone once told me to listen to Frederic Bastiat, The Law, it was like a breath of fresh air. Old but even more relevant today.

"Gaddafi was a sociopath and a barbarian"....

That's what we were told to believe by our media but his people said that was total BS (many of them had YT accounts), you should read this interesting report by people that ran a business in Libya .....

The Libyan people were happy, there was no tax, only businesses had some tax but it was minimal. The government shared the wealth of Libya with its people, there was no taxing of the people to support the state....

Because there was no popular support for this so called revolution in Libya, it was necessary for NATO, the US, UK, France, UN, Qatar and Israel to funnel in thousands of Al Qaeda mercenaries into Libya. We are witnesses to the hordes of terrorists, that were armed, funded and trained by the aforementioned group. We have in our hands the private document written in Hebrew that is an agreement between the would be rebels and the Mossad. The agreement states that Israel will provide arms and training to the rebels until they take over the country and in return for that Israel will get to put a military base in the green mountain area of Libya.

link

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

"New age of manufactured dissent" that would make a wonderful title for a thread. I believe the economic situation is even graver than many can imagine with unfunded pension liabilities causing a total meltdown in US beginning in the latter half 2015. Seems that there is a combined effort to try implement puppet governments in all arabian countries before the collapse of the US.

top topics

join