It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyranny in your face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well America,

I watched as Piers Morgan berated Ben Shapiro because he said he feared a usurpation within our government within his lifetime. One would have to ask themselves why somebody as bright and well educated as Mr. Shapiro would be speculating on usurpation with America, right?

I would present that Ben Shapiro is one of the smartest men in America and in fact, I think he got it right. Our state of affairs here in the "motherland" has become quite tenuous at best. After the revelations about what is happening down south, the detention and subversion of rights through American journalists in gross violation of their Constitutional rights and all of the standards Americans hold dear..... Well, damn, I think we are coming to a recocking.

White, black, yellow, brown, green........ The American government in gross violation of law is waging an open assault on freedom by means of paramilitary police that shouldn't even exist inside American borders. The government brown shirts are killing people, detaining and arresting credentialed reporters and demanding things that blatantly violate the Constitution, the same one they ALL SWORE TO PROTECT.

I AM NOT an anarchist but for GODS sake.... Enough is enough. We must let them know in no uncertain terms that we will NOT stand for militarized police getting caught up in the moment and violating people's rights at will with no fear of repercussions. We need accountability and we need it now. If we had it to begin with perhaps people wouldn't feel like they had to take to the streets.

The fact is, the mass majority of deaths by illegitimate American government gestapo hands that is horribly and blatantly corrupt goes completely unpunished and those that keep up with current events know exactly what I'm talking about. If victims can not, do not and will not receive justice from the system they are forced into, how will they find it?

People are being locked up for overdue interest on child support, for smoking marijuana and for petty theft yet the most horrible criminals ever to set foot and operate in our country walk around and commit their crimes with impunity every single day.

Enough is enough.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am so disgusted with the state of affairs in this country that for the first time in my life I am at a loss for what to do. I have many times written letters to my states congressmen, attended functions for my local state reps (Who mostly were not congressmen) started petitions. Composed book sized emails, attended demonstrations and everything else.

I DON'T know what to do anymore, this county is a runaway train on the fast track to fascist authoritarianism and the hardest thing to swallow is that most of the American people will welcome it in..... Just usher it right in with thundering applause.......

We need people to speak up, we need people to tell all the other people they know what is happening in our country. We need everyone to talk about it, understand it and recognize what is at stake. Violence won't solve anything, awareness could solve everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
don't know, I still hold a picture of USA with all of it's problems is still one of the most liveable countries in the world, am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I salute you and share you opinion my friend!

Your view is spot on. I would like to thank you for your actions in attempting to affect change through whatever channel is at your disposal. It is hard to know what to do, for there is no easy answer. When looking at the world I believe we are on the precipice of great change. I ultimately believe that we are partaking in one of the most significant moments of our collective history.

I do not know your spiritual views so I will dive in to mine a little bit, if you will bear with me. I am of the opinion that we are spiritual beings that decide to come play a game where we forgot our true nature. There is much speculation as to when this occurred in our human history, the earth has been here for a very long time and I believe that there have been many a civiliazation with varying degrees of understandings. That being said we are at the end of an age in which we have been experiencing the darkest aspects of our nature. The year 1913 was significant for many reason, in regards specifically to our collective current oppression.

I have faith, which is a word that some people scoff at, which is well within their rights given what religion has evolved into. However to me it is simply that there are greater forces at work than we are consciouslly aware of. So I will go with the spirit of GAIA in what I am talking about. I see our great mother earth as a conscious being and we are her children. She has kindly allowed us to be spoiled brats of the worst kind, committing abuse, after abuse, upon her beautiful land and many other creations. For me I have to believe that it is for a reason, that being a part of our collective growth.

I know it looks dark, those who have fed off of our suffering have brought things to an unimaginable height of brutality. They are working towards the manifestation of their dark plans, however I see their failures everywhere. If we are all consciouslly connected which I believe we are, than any of us who connect to the higher vibrations can affect great change indeed. I do not claim to know how things are going to shake out, but I have a never ending faith in humanity. We have had psycholgical warfare unleashed upon us to keep us in our lower vibrations of fear, anger, violence, lust. The book Propaganda by Edward Bernays was quite the weapon indeed.

I believe as we progress we are going to see people speak up, unite and stand together. There is no amount of entertainment or pharmaceuticals that will keep the higher energies from causing change in everyone's consciousness. It is happening everywhere simultaneously. I take solace in my belief that this realm is the illusion and there has never been a more exciting time to be here with all of my fellow family, the good, the bad and the ugly. It is hard for me not to believe that everything is perfect, even amongst the horrors of the world, because to me those experiencing the suffering, on some level needed to. I hope this does not sound heartless for that is the opposite of my nature, I just believe that some of the hardest lesson are being learned here and it is of that spirits choice.

So in closing as we move forward I believe we are all exactly where we need to be and we are all doing exactly what we need to be doing. It is going to be difficult going through the birthing pains that we have to experience in order to create a new world, but we have at our disposal the healing energies of the divine and our great mother. No human system can trump this.

Lol sorry I did not mean to meet your rant with another rant, I just felt compelled to relay how I deal my frustration of the current world!

Namaste Aloha
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You lost me at child support. If a person can make a child they damn sure need to take care of that child.

I agree with you with everything else though. Now the question is what can we do to change it?!

It doesn't do any good to bish and moan. We need to find a way to make a change for the better.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

The militarized police are simply a tool for a mission. They seize objectives, protect their own, and control territory just like any conflict based force. That's not to say they are to be left unchecked, just that the police are a like a piece on a chessboard. We need to be just as vigilant about what is happening across the board.

If we aren't, we will most certainly lose "the game." There are many methods to gain the same type of control as a police state, and the actual police force is one of the most obvious. If it works, great, but it would be smart to also use it as a distraction. It would be even more effective if what is happening can be portrayed in a way that causes the general population to switch their position at least once, ideally more.

We need to identify root causes and start making changes on the individual level. The "machine" is fed by money and participation. They are weaknesses, and if either would stop completely, it would grind to a halt. At least for a bit of time. The question then becomes, what type of system do we start with our participation? For it to be truly successful, it would need to provide an equal quality of life to what we have now. To last long term, it would need to provide greater quality of life, ideally one that advances at a comparable rate for a much greater percentage of the population.

Its an issue that rises up again and again throughout human history, but we the people have some very unique tools this time around (like the internet). I think this is an opportunity to redefine how we approach these things as a species. One that could redefine how we all live, for the better. However, if we don't use the opportunity properly, our lives could be redefined as determined by tyrants.

top topics

join