It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Tomorrow truth would be out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Personally What would be your response if the government have a national holiday and broadcast 24 7 news with the first alien contact?

Mine personally depends on the information they are giving us, if there is many wrong interpretations of what I have read over the years that came up similar with all the sources, I would get all my friends and family and start off a milita to somewhere I would think it's the real spot of safety.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by newkids123]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
I would get all my friends and family and start off a milita to somewhere I would think it's the real spot of safety.

Why?

Your actions seem a little extreme. The government broadcasting the first alien contact would only confirm what people on this board and others around the world believed for years.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Its peoples own misconception that the aliens are going to do harm to us.
If they wanted to harm us in anyway they would have done it already.
Get over your fear, fear is mens biggest enemy, not the aliens.

Fear is used by the powerfull who control us, to submit us.

Only till we open the doors of perception, will we see the things for what they really are!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why would you get all paranoid? They've been lurking around for thousands of years, why would news of contact do this? I would say thank God someone has more trust in human nature than before and thanks for telling the world the truth!
Bush is scarier than any alien contact i could think of.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
well if the aliens might be anything like us , then i would definetly be weary of them, How many cultures have been befreinded before being taken over. i dont' think i would hide in the mountains, but because i personally don't understand their motives, I would definetly take into consideration the possiblility that i might one day need to hide.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by bordnlazy]

new topics

top topics

join