It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Into the Fringe - SE1 EP3 - Live tonight

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Join The Into the Fringe Team LIVE tonight for a 2 hour show of all sorts of topics paranormal and weird.

We go Live from

Tuesday 8 pm EST, 7 pm CST, 6 pm MST, 5 pm PST (North America)
Wednesday 1am BST (UK), 2am CET (Europe)
Wednesday 4am MSK (Russia)
Wednesday 10 am AEST, 8 am AWST(Australia)

Tune in information

To listen in to Into the Fringe – there are several options to choose from.

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing
0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package

Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing
(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.
Also don’t forget – you can also join the ATS Chat Room to share your views and opinions with other members listening in!
Please remember - The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The topics selected by the Into The Fringe crew that we will be discussed tonight:

IrishCream will present the legend and mystery of the dybbuk box. What is a dybbuk? As explored in FlyersFan's thread -
Dybbuks and Dybbuk Possession - Jewish Demons and Malicious Spirits of the Dead

Nephratari will take us on a journey of the Legend of the Crystal Skulls. sir_slide has and excellent thread where you can read more about the individual skulls called -
The Mysterious World of the Crystal Skulls

MarkyMint will end the hour with a short piece on how little we know about the known universe.

Break Time - Get drink, go out to the deck for a smoke, get some popcorn. We will have a short break.

DarkBlade 71 is going to start off the second hour contemplating the nature of Ghosts being something other than a deceased person's spirit. TheIceQueen has an excellent thread on just this matter called -
Are ghosts actually beings from another dimension?

DilligafMisfit takes us into another paranormal direction into UFO's and Aliens with a piece on Sgt. Clifford Stone who first made waves with his testimony at the May 2001 Disclosure project. Sgt. Stone is a member of ATS and has created an Ask Me Anything thread you find here -
Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

Last show, we ended with a shout out to Matty Beckerman, his crew and their work on the Alien Abduction movie. A few weeks ago, I had yet to see the movie. But alas, I have and others in the studio, have now seen it, and we will be discussing and giving a movie review of this film on the Brown Mountain lights. Check out MattyBeckerman's thread here -
Alien Abduction Movie - The Story Behind the Movie, and a Movie Poster Giveaway!

CirqueDeTruth

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We have a great show planned for tonight. I can't wait to get into the fringe with all of ATS

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looks like a great line up. I excited & happy that you
guys are back & we have radio again. That was a bloody long
2 week wait! LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think this is going to be a blast!

Ok, back to work I go...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm off work tonight, so it's one of those rare times I'll be able to listen in real time and not have to wait on the rewind.

Looking forward to it; sounds like a great topic lineup.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Tune in ATSers for some uber weirdness!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
As expected, a great show.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Great Show! I am looking forward to next week!
I believe you said Nick Redfern? That will be awesome.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did I sound like a freak? Good!

That was such a cool show, I can't wait for the next one!
edit on 12-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Great show guys! I was able to listen to the show tonight.

Since there is a critic in every crowd, I wish to add my humble advice:

Cirque, you said illustrial.net for the show website at the beginning. The preferred link is atsliveradio.com, and it resolves to the same site. I'm told to use that one, and thought I'd pass it along.

Get rid of the scripts! I know, I know, it's tough. Honestly, painfully honest, you can tell who is reading a script and who doesn't. Wean the crew, and make it more natural.

I know it's a matter of symantics, but "getting" should be "going". Just MHO. You guys want to "go" into the fringe, but never "get" there, because the topics you discuss have mostly no solid answers. Going Into the Fringe presents a more fluid representation of your purpose.

I'm done picking. Like I said, great show. To add, keep in mind my opinion amounts to a hill of beans in the grand scheme of things so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Everything settles into place, eventually. It just how life goes.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Crud.

Need to pay attention to times… 7PM Central means 7PM Central, not 9PM, lol.

Well, at least there is the Rewind Player. This is one show I don't want to miss (though I already did!)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Did I sound like a freak? Good!

That was such a cool show, I can't wait for the next one!

You did great, DB!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Thanks for the advice Druid.

Into The Fringe is like fine wine, we will get better with time, and rock supernatural topics!

~ Cirque

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm anxious for the next show! We've only just begun, and there is so much to cover!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42
Yea I had a script but more like notes lol. when I was on one of the demo's i brought forth the beast of bray road, and I didnt have enough to support the topic. just wanted to do Sgt Stone a little justice.....

top topics

join