It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All You Can Eat Buffet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
One time when we went to our favorite Chinese restaurant,
we saw a guy walk over to the buffet,
& take the whole warming tray of snow crab legs back to his table!

People just stared with their mouths hanging open!
I don't know how he had the guts to even think of it,
much less not getting his hands burned!
It takes all kinds!
WOQ

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I normally avoid going to buffets because I tend to eat more than I should. Having said that, this summer my wife and I decided to eat at a buffet during a vacation down in Williamsburgh, Virginia. We didn't eat most of the day so I thought eating at a buffet would satisfy our appetite. We decided on going to this place called "Captain Georges Seafood Buffet." OMG, I never tasted food so good! Everything we tried was delicious and the selections were unbelievable! Best buffet we ever ate at. For those of you who like all you can eat steak, the Brazilian Steak House in Niagara Falls Canada is also fantastic.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I love buffets but don't go to often. We had a local buffet place but they closed down when Golden Corral showed up. They definately named it right when they called it a Corral. I can't stand that place. But my favorite buffet is a chinese one here, its expensive $19 for dinner and I think $15 for lunch but they have a few good things, I like the taste of their rice and they have good chicken for their sweet and sour sauce.

They also have something called chicken on a stick and all it is is some small pieces of teriyaki chicken on a stick, but its really good. The reason it's so expensive for dinner is because they put sushi out, I'm not a fan of sushi I wish they would like do an add on so its $15 all the time unless you want sushi.

I used to eat until I was stuffed all the time and I had to learn not to do that which is hard, so now I can eat half the food and feel ok so I don't eat as much but every once in awhile its ok to eat a ton.
edit on 11-8-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: skunkape23
I don't like the feeling of being stuffed to the gills.
My brother,who weighs close to 300 pounds, has been banned from a couple of all you can eat Chinese buffets.
"You eat too much! You order from menu!"

Haha sounds like my brother. He pulls up a chair at the buffet table. .
He eats so fast there's sparks coming off his knife and fork.

I've seen some really thin, meek looking people out-eat me in buffets. Let's face it. A buffet is not exactly a place to just refuel, but a place to indulge and enjoy.

And how about those people who start at the wrong end of the buffet line and disrupt the flow of buffet traffic, am I right?

Me? I'm a tall guy and have to stoop way down and contort to get under that sneeze guard. Can't believe I haven't dislocated a shoulder reaching for that back row!

Such a fun thread this turned out to be. Well done, OP.

My brother is slim too, but boy can he eat! I'm thin and can eat lots of a food I enjoy.

Oh yes the people at the wrong end, that might have been me, I'm always getting it wrong where the lineup starts. Excuse me, is this the end of the lineup?. No we're all standing backwards.

edit on 11-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
My dream is to go to an all you can eat dessert buffet, i would bring myself a 4liter of cold milk and weat till i drop.

I think you would get sick. I often " buffet" out on chocolate. Then I'm never eating it again, until I suddenly feel better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join