It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Isis the most vicious cult in history?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Still... nothing in human History will ever beat the Mongols!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I would tell you the truth, but you do not believe in conspiracies if they point to the inception, financing, training and leadership. So what can be said from the little box you want others to view from?

i will keep it really simple. Isis/ilil is a langely creation. Fear is the weapon of choice. Its a plan well over a century inthe making.

Jim Willie would be a good source for you. Read his hat trick letter. There are few people with his accuracy in fortelling financial markets and it is because of the broad range of intel used. He views from a large open sided box.
good luck with your party.a reply to: dinogirl

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

Speaking out? What in the hell is a protest going to accomplish against these people? Really? Are you that naive to think that we should be protesting something here?

lol.... wow. A protest would be for you... a nice looky here we don't like them....a bullet is the only thing which can stop them. Seriously.

I don't do much looky here... I've no intention of protesting against ISIS.

What I will do is what I have done... (with the exception of the recent burn out_... but I'm sure I'll go back to it all someday. That is something you will never see, nor would you "get it" because you stop an ideology from growing by showing that ideology as false to those "would be" converts to it. You stop it at its source.

edit on 11-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Are Isis the most vicious cult in history?

I would not call them a clut, rather I would have phased the question

"Is the Islamic State (there new name) the most vicious group in modern history".

The answer is no.

Sure these guys are pretty barbaric, they are on the road to committing massive genocide with burring 500 people, including children alive.

The reports committing out of Iraq are pretty barbaric.

But I think that is only because it is very much in the public eye today.

Take a look at the Rwandan Genocide for example in the 90's up to one million killed and the use of "war rape" deliberately spreading HIV. Again in the 90's we had the Srebrencia massacre in Bosnia and thousands where slaughtered and tens of thousands more during the civil war in Sierra Lone. Even today in Darfur we have hundreds being killed everyday, and lets not forget some of the reports coming out of Syria.

It just so happens that today, the Islamic State is getting the publicity, they are viscous, please do not think i am trying to excuse them in anyway or diminish the barbaric acts they have committed. It is just that in my view in the last 30 years we have seen far more barbaric acts being committed on a wider scale.

I just hope that the Islamic State do not surpass these crimes.

edit on 11-8-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I know what you meant.

Moderate Islam is speaking out. They're out there to be heard. I hear them. They no more want this than you or I, it reflects on them in ways no one wants.

All too many color the many by the actions of the few. ...and as horrific as these ISIS monsters are? They are a minority of Islam.

I know a few Muslims in my life outside of ATS. ...and they're all moderate. ...and they all speak against this. I doubt that moderate American Muslims are any different than moderate Muslims anywhere else. Safer, perhaps...but other than that? Not much separates them from their brother/sister moderates elsewhere.

They see their religion being corrupted before their eyes...used to justify things out of nightmare. They're speaking, we just need to listen.

Moderation doesn't sell newspapers, or get interweb hits. It doesn't shock at the evening dinner table... That's why they're hard to find. Not because they're not out there screaming to be heard...

I came down rather harder than I intended... My apologies.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
I protested both Iraq wars in London, along with many tens of thousands of other people...didn't stop the UK killing innocents there though.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Dinogirl.

Either you don't want to look or you are just unaware of the situation...

Try Googling the following phrase and tell us all what you see on your Google pages : "Muslims speak out against ISIS"

What else can you ask them to do??? They are protesting just as much as every other religion or nearly all countries right now...

Stop having a dig at the Muslim population in particular...

Rodinus
edit on 11/8/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
Still... nothing in human History will ever beat the Mongols!
their global domination is a plan still in the making.
They are bankers now. It is said that 1 in 200 people alive today have the blood from Genghis Kahn. It adds an interesting twist to the bloodline conspiracies. How close is it to the Sabbatean? Is it the same?

I am one to believe it is this bloodline that financed and directed the Bolsheviks. The same bankers like Otto Kahn. And now we have the same tactics being executed by marxists in the USA that was used in the Ukraine and Russia 100 years ago.
So when exactly was the mongols defeated? I see it open ended timeline.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl

originally posted by: seagull

ask you all this, where is this `peaceful majority` where are they do you see them taking a stand, or demonstrating against their `brother muslims`
?
and if they arent going to stand up, or speak out, then they are JUST AS GUILTY! because it is THEIR responsibility!

They are busy fighting and dying, if they live in that region. Or haven't you noticed? Or running in terror.

Others are, with reason, a bit more circumspect in their commentary. They're scared, too. Hell, I'm kinda scared. These people will kill me without hesitation, with out remorse. In fact, they'd celebrate it as an accomplishment worthy of song.

Others are speaking out. Right here in this thread. What do you expect them to do? They've kids to feed. They've jobs, just like you or I.

Honestly, what the hell do you expect them to do?

You know damn well what i meant
the question was about the muslims around the world who claim to be peaceful
where are they
where are the millions of muslims in europe speaking out against these atrocities? nowhere!

sure maybe you can find some random rally in london that 200 people turned up to, big deal, im talking about standing up to their `brother muslims` .. if they feel so strongly that these people dont represent islam, then they should be acting

Muslims, just like everyone else, are people with their own problems and issues they have to deal with. Just like any other person, they tend to experience the "can't happen to me syndrome". You are trying to demonize the whole religion because there are some extremists in it and the moderates aren't all taking a stand against them. Well tell me why Christians aren't taking a stand against the widespread terror and violence south of the American border with all the Cartels? That crap is right on our doorstep, and no ONE is speaking out against it.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is no discussion to be had here, B.

Short answer to thread title: No.

Even the "cleaned" history books say otherwise. Though, if ones only exposure to the world is through talking heads and the MSM, I could see premise for the ignorance.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Seriously. I work with in a predominately muslim owned and employed company. We had a discussion about ISIS in one of our morning department meetings. My department is made up of two afghans, a saudi, a Chinese person and myself. They were definitely decrying ISIS as madmen as well as saying that their supposed Caliph is false.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Link

This is where the "protest" you speak of matters... but as we see here, its best to protest with a gun at the ready,

“Dr. Al-Asali was assassinated because he objected to what these militants [have] done of looting and burning the properties and possessions of Christian people in Mosul.”

The good Dr. of Law was a Muslim.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

True.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So who would blame moderates, like yourself, for not speaking out? I certainly wouldn't. It's been proven to be damned dangerous to do so.

Yet you refute them by your daily actions, though since I don't really know you, I'm taking it on faith...; in your life. Living peacefully with your neighbors, though you may disagree some of the time...

You and others are living, breathing examples of everything most Muslims are. Just folks getting through their days as best they can. With nary a sword, or gun to be seen.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Heck, I was on the school board when my kids were in school, PTA, boy scouts supporter, done all kinds of stuff in my community.

I live as peacefully as possible. Although I am Opinionated... lol. In life, I'm just another American and not much sets me apart, aside from the fact I pray like a Muslim and have slightly different beliefs.

My husband is a christian - and I would give my life for him and his family just the same as my own, because they are my own now. We get along beautifully.

I'm an American, who happens to believe in a religion that is not quite as popular here as say, Christianity. I have Jewish friends, I have Christian friends, I have friends who are atheists... and up until recently worked for a christian company.

I am a moderate Muslim, and most are pretty much like me.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I think the fascinating thing is; look at the power the media has in peoples perception of the world, even going as far as eschewing history and reality in favor of selling an idea and a story behind it.

I think the greatest threat has always been zealotry, which spans beyond religion itself. It is something that is generally perceived to be exclusive to small groups in religion, but can actually exist in any social group or culture. I think we are seeing this truth more and more everyday, as zealots of every side are being whipped into a frenzy by propaganda, the media, and governments. The question I have is: to what end? I don't imagine it is leading to anything beneficial for any of us.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thus refuting everything ISIS, and their ilk which would include some sects of other religions, stands for.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

To what end?

That's a question whose answer is different for everyone... Especially here in our little world of conspiracy theories.

I trend towards the simplest of answers... To make money by selling magazines. ...by selling commercial slots. Etc...

Is that really the case? Certainly. Is it the total picture? Maybe not. Do powers use the media to steer things in the direction they want to go? Absolutely they do.

But I think that's more by accident, on the part of most media, than intent. Of course, I could be horribly, horribly wrong about that, too.

Which is why I use many, many sources for my news. Somewhere amongst the steering, is the truth of the matter. Up to me to find it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think we don’t know yet.

But the savagery of these may be worse than reported once we find out what they did after, hopefully, all their corpses are buried in the desert or scorched and die like they are killing.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

indeed, mon ami,
while your post may seem to be OT it's actually very relevant to the OP, as the same psychopathology behind the inquisition is alive and well only nowadays it's the secular so called wars on drugs and terror :

GITMO

The dungeons were situated underground, so that the outcries of the subject might not reach other parts of the building. In some medieval cells, the inauspicious were bound in stocks or chains, unable to move about and forced to sleep standing up or on the ground. In some cases there was no light or ventilation, inmates were generally starved and kept in solitary confinement in the dark and allowed no contact with the outside world, including that of their own family.

WOD & WOT

Henry Charles Lea describes however that evidence was accepted from witnesses who could not legally testify in any other kind of trial; such as condemned criminals, other heretics, or children even as young as the age of two.

"if you see something, say something..."

...men from the ages of 14, and women from 12, were to make oath and renew it every two years, that they would inform on heretics.

Water Torture [boarding]

Water Torture
The victim's nostrils were pinched shut, and eight quarts of fluid were poured down the victim's throat through a funnel. Other techniques included forcing a cloth down the throat, while pouring water, which made a swallowing reflex pushing it further down into the stomach producing all the agonies of suffocation by drowning until the victim lost consciousness. Instead of water, the torture was sometimes conducted with boiling water or vinegar.

I recommend readers of this thread take the time to click on your link, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

else be guilty of not learning the lessons of history as:

"History does not repeat itself, but sometimes it rhymes."

'twould surprise me not that these insane butchers are all former guests of gitmo and other Black prisons
as their leader is alleged to have been

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join