It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Walkers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am defiantly going to have to revisit in a better frame of mind, I had a 3 hour Crim Law lecture this morning and it has given me a very dark, clouded mindset today.

Thank you for your responses. I will hopefully return less distracted.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorry edited this one to be something else and now it does not flow with the answer afterwards. I really need to stop going over my old posts and just let them be.
edit on 11-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

It doesn't always need to be so localized mind you, this phenomena can be effected over the internet with sufficient entanglement, depending then on how tangled a net is woven...

a reply to: The GUT

I'll have a watch of that later, in general terms it is of course always union that is sought by mystics with particular spiritual phenomena, always a form of possession, generally temporarily, though this can become total and permanent such that an individual becomes the very incarnation of a particular Deva.

Given the intrusive nature of total assimilation generally this will be associated with evil such as lesser Demons of chaos that don't bother to knock, with more reputable Deities invitation would first be sought through act of will, thus performing a ritual for example, but generally it is expected that a Priest or Priestess will act as a vessel for the spiritual Deities they would represent.

edit on Kpm831222vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: Darkblade71

It was probably held that an individual would always have some relationship to this Feminine archetype, this could be experienced as wrathful, directing that individual in the general direction of the void, or positive wherein with the case of the Sedu and Lammasu spirits that follow and precede, an individual finds themselves within a little magical quantum bubble as it were, in a sense of living for the moment and situations developing seemingly out of nowhere, involving such phenomena as synchronicty and a general sense of feeling connected, a fairytale type scenario.

What if you changed the magical quantum bubble to energy field that attracts and detracts incompatible things/people causing synchronicity to occur the higher the energy field gets? The higher the field the higher the ability to change the fate of everything. These fields will of course like single butterflies flapping their wings create bigger changes to all creation when the fields intermingle with each other.

Can not telepathy be seen as manifesting by bending fate/creating synchronicity so that the information exists in the other persons consciousness?

Perhaps the problem here is the wish to control? Simply through experience I have personally found the desire to control to be a rather abject and unproductive desire. Just my opinion.

Are you talking about desire to control everything that exists or have some control over your destiny and not have to put of with things you do not want to experience?

If we are talking about consciousness on a global level then studies have already shown that people that push energy can manipulate and change violent tendencies in a group not themselves so that the violent tendencies become lesser. Whether it is right or wrong to remove the free will or limit it to be violent by using intention->manifestation I leave to everyone to have their own opinion.

I am simply trying to explain that the desire to control, on a personal level, is very often a barrier. It isn't really a big deal. Let me explain, however far this goes outside the parameters of the thread I am sure Kanz will allow it. When one wants to control, one loses the "innocence" if you will, one loses the real honesty that is inherent in the original desire to do well. What do I mean? well, "What if you changed the magical quantum bubble to energy field that attracts and detracts incompatible things/people causing synchronicity to occur the higher the energy field gets?" control, do you see?
" The higher the field the higher the ability to change the fate of everything".
control once again" do you see? There is nothing wrong with control though, but I think it should be well focussed.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
OP I apologise for taking a part of the thread not my intention, nor my desire.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I agree that there need to have wisdom behind what you do so you do not lose the "innocence" or self control. If you use this ego predatory you can harm yourself and others greatly.

But I call all actions you do a manipulation even if they are for the good of all that is or is a ego predatory action for yourself or few.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

In Eastern tradition there are a class of beings known as the Dakini that manifest from the void as pure energy and thought form that some see as wrathful and dangeous, to be avoided, while there are schools of practise that seek total assimilation with them.

In Tibetan Buddhism khandroma is a type of female spirit. The name translates as 'she who traverses the sky' or 'she who moves in space' or, more poetically, as 'sky walker' or 'sky dancer It translates the tantric concept of dakini , derived from a figure of medieval Hindu legend , a female imp in the train of Kali who feeds on human flesh They are comparable to malevolent or vengeful female spirits, deities, imps or fairies in other cultures.

interesting

Although dakini figures appear in Hinduism and in the Bön tradition, dakinis occur most notably in Vajrayana Buddhism and play a particular role in Tibetan Buddhism. There the dakini, generally of volatile or wrathful temperament, acts somewhat as spiritual muse (or inspirational thoughtforms) for spiritual practice.

Dakinis basically represent manifestations of energy in female form, the movement of energy in space. In this context, the sky or space indicates Shunyata, the insubstantiality of all phenomena, which is, at the same time, the pure potentiality for all possible manifestations. And the movements of their dance signify the movements of thoughts and the energy spontaneously emerging from the nature of mind therefore, they are usually depicted as dancing.

There are much earlier parallels to this in Near Eastern thought with regards to the Cult of Inanna who had under her control a class of vengeful spirits that could enter in through the window at night and cause derangement of mind, the archetype of the succubus, but then again there were also classes of spirit that it was seem as desirable to be possesed by, the supplicant asks for the protection of the Sedu which precedes the goddess, and the lamassu which follows her

"may a Sedu spirit and a lamassu spirit be attached to me"

"at the casting of her eyes flourish well-being, pride, splendor, lamassu (and) Sedu spirits."

In Tantric practise progression is toward the Dakini becoming corporeal.

The secret class of dakini is Prajnaparamita or voidness, the empty nature of reality.

The inner class of dakini is the dakini of the mandala, a meditational deity.

The outer dakini is the physical form of the dakini, attained by Tantric practices that work with the winds of the subtle body.

Outer-outer dakini is a dakini in human form, being associated with energy in all its functions.

There was thought to be a land were the Dakini originated from, or at least the spiritual practises associated with them, were generally they delighted in Dakini type activities.

Oḍḍiyāna is either conflated or identified with Shambhala, a land inhabited by dakinis and inaccessible to or by ordinary mortals - a beyul "hidden land"

At certain times, the Dakinis, riding through the sky on the backs of wild animals and led by their queen, gather in the cemetery or cremation ground on the mountain and dance naked around their bubbling cauldron. The predominant symbolism here is lunar rather than solar; it is nighttime rather than daytime. The symbolism is chthonic, belonging to the earth and the underworld, rather than celestial and belonging to heaven. In general, the iconography of the Anuttara Tantras is characterized by the presence of these witches or Dakinis and by these demonic wrathful deities. In the Lower Tantras, wrathful deities occasionally appear, but they play a secondary and subservient role as body-guards and doorkeepers. However, in the Anuttara Tantras these banned figures come to step forward and stand in the center of the Mandala

Generally if any sort of weirdness was sensed to be felt it was put down to the presence of Dakini tinkering with the space time ccontinuum;

Dakinis are often connected to the phenomena of synchronicity and inexplicable coincidences of fate These encounters often have a quality of sharp, incisive challenge to the fixed conceptions of the practitioner, flights of spiritual insight, ecstasy, and freedom from worldliness granted by the realization of emptiness.

Amusingly in Japan they related the Dakini to the fox spirit Kitsune and were more likely to try and inflict Dakini on their neighbours;

In early modern times the Dakini rite devolved into various spells called Dakini-ten. People who felt wronged in their village could go to a corrupt yamabushi who practiced black magic, and get him to trap a kitsune and cause it to possess a third party. Reports of possession became especially common in the Edo and Meiji periods.

Wisdom Dakinas-Passionate and wrathful

Dakini-The Goddess who takes form as a woman

A very interesting class of beings then, order yours online today...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry OP we should go back to Dakinis.

Lets assume that Dakinis is a spiritual specie different than humans that can connect to the human body in a symbiotic way and that the state called en-light-ment is when a Dakinis have connected to a human.

Under that assumption the psychic things that some can do are really Dakinis sending information to the human Consciousness of what it perceives with it's sensors. In a way you can think of Dakinis as a version of the holy ghost in Christianity. In a way it might explain that some feel pressure on the forehead and heavy on the top of their head.

It is an interesting way of thinking about en-light-ment being a symbiosis between two different spirits species becoming one.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You've brought interesting aspects into discussion here, now with regards to control through awareness one can be as a conduit for transmission of the same spiritual phenomena that are manifesting within one's self, a channeling with good intentions if such spiritual qualities are beneficient, and the opposite if they are malevolent, one has that amount of control and potential influence.

There is then that question of choice, this also extends in terms of the essential two way relationship with regards to the spiritual phenomena themselves, with regards to whom they choose to enter into relationship with, the absence of positive spiritual influence will generally leave the premises vunerable to unwelcome squatters, as far as one's head goes, hence positive influence was traditionally supplicated.

Yes through spiritual relationship one has connectivity throughout greater consciousness, hence the tradition of summoning lesser Demons as intelligence operatives within the ether, there has always been the tradition of the spiritual hierarchy were lesser Demons of chaos were seen as beneath us and could thus be summoned and manipulated, with Higher Spiritual forces a case of don't call us we'll call you...

edit on Kpm831222vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes through spiritual relationship one has connectivity throughout greater consciousness, hence the tradition of summoning lesser Demons as intelligence operatives within the ether, there has always been the tradition of the spiritual hierarchy were lesser Demons of chaos were seen as beneath us and could thus be summoned and manipulated, with Higher Spiritual forces a case of don't call us we'll call you...

If we assume lesser Demons of chaos are spirits that are on their own evolutionary level would not messing with them (under the assumption that they are not the aggressor) build more karma for yourself?

If it is symbiotic then I have no problem with it but being the predator/parasite in a human/demon relationship is not a wise thing to be.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What essentially sets them apart as Demons of chaos is that they are not part of any Higher Spiritual Order, unlike say the Damkini which are understood as directed by the influence of a greater Goddess and so have predictable characteristics and patterns of behaviour, they aren't on any evolutionary level as such being outside of all systems, thus any connection with them also sets one apart from all constructive spiritual phenomena in theory and thus exclusion and isolation within the greater network, though sometimes Higher Deities are considered to have manipulated Demonic Chaos phenomena toward their own purposes in conjunction with humans.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

So what you are suggesting is that there is a lack of choice, regardless of personal will? Basically "Possession" in the good old fashioned sense of the word. How can I disagree?
edit on 11-8-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There is beauty in chaos, that is a fact. But the idea that spiritually, chaos reigns...quite revolutionary and ...yes well...hmmm.

The young devils have been beaten down by their very fathers...oh the irony.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I didn't read all the replies but I want to make an important correction, if I may.
In Tibetan Buddhism, specifically Vajrayana or Tantra Buddhism, dakinis are enlightened beings and most of the time they are the holders of the highest teachings; they will always be depicted with a third eye. This is how Tibetans differentiated enlightened beings from other lower beings, like demons, nagas and so on. There are five types of dakini, related to 5 colors, directions and 5 types of wisdom as you can see here .
The highest level of buddhist teachings, which are also called "the secret" teachings as they are only transmitted from the teacher to the student directly are very much concentrated on meditating on dakinis, alone or in union with different buddhas. They say those are the most effective and rapid ways to attain enlightenment.
At some level of realization the student may be able to directly connect and receive further teachings from the dakinis, but that is very, very rare. Padmasambhava, also known as Guru Rinpoche, who first brought tantric buddhism to Tibet received teachings directly from them.

Maybe in other cultures the dakinis are more mundane figures but I felt the need to emphasize their high importance in tibetan buddhism.
Also long time ago I read a book "Women Who Run With the Wolves" where the author (I forgot her name) studies this mythical feminine figure across almost every known culture.
Interesting thread, S&F.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt I think you hit on a few different groups. I have seen these witches in visons. I think they are virsus in our realm but they do have a world of their own like ours where they have a physical existance. They are told when to travel and they can see us unless we are wearing black. I had another vision where i was a black cat lounging on a log near a river and they were flying all around looking for me but could not see me.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Freedom of choice is in itself a spiritual quality, individual determination, so we sort of run into a paradox there, but have no fear there is a veritable Goddess to transcend such;

" Inanna-Ishtar was a paradox; that is, she embodied with herself polarities and contraries, and thereby she transcended them. She was, to put it somewhat differently, a deity who incorporated fundamental and irreducible paradoxes. She represented both order and disorder, structure and anti-structure. In her psychological traits and behavior she confounded and confused normative categories and boundaries

"in her own person she attests to the coincidentia oppositorum that challenge the hierarchies and rules of the public masculine world, reintroducing into it confusions, conflicts, tensions, and ambiguities, insisting always on the more complex nature of life than masculine aspirations would allow."

a reply to: WhiteHat

Yes i'm sure i pointed out though Vajrayana Buddhism tradition in the relationship of Dakini to void, it does differ to the general Hindu tradition of seeing them as spirits best avoided.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt They are comparable to malevolent or vengeful female spirits, deities, imps or fairies in other cultures.

This is probably the answer I've been looking for.

I think I'm being followed by a powerful and can be viewed as malevolent female entity. She has caused a variety of disasters and calamities wherever I went which has always spared me.

However, her "malevolence" seem relative. Because although it is destructive to man, it is beneficial to nature. She is only nice to me and my pet female dog as far as I know and seems to serve as our "Astral Guide".

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is dangerous stuff. I think my ptsd was caused by a vengeful thought form. I think I pissed something off, and I am paying a terrible price. I think it caused the car accident that nearly killed me and ruined my life, as well as causing other stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

These Dakini entities sound remarkably similar to the Jinn.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I guess it has to be considered that what arises from thought form can be dismissed by the same, the setting of counter measures in motion, and that awareness is no bad thing.

a reply to: johndeere2020

If you are ever within the eye of that minor tempest perhaps you are generating it...?

a reply to: andy06shake

Don't they just...
edit on Kpm831223vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday1231 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join