It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi and stuff. Or something.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
*shrugs*
Guess it can't hurt to say hello, huh?

So I've been poking around here for a bit now, but I'm a little shy so I haven't posted much. Okay, I'm a lot shy. But anyways.

I'm not a very girly girl.
I like guns and crazy people.
I've dabbled in judo, kung-fu, karate, CQC, and police restraint techniques.
I learnt most of that living in DC, and also learned a healthy level of mistrust towards our guv-ment. After 9-11, I headed to the Southland where the pace of life is more agreeable.
And there's more guns down here.

The most interesting thing about me is probably what I "do".
I'm a professional wrestler.
You know, like on TV? But I'm not on TV; I work locally across a 4 county area.

One can usually find me browsing the Sci-Tech board here. Failing that, I'm either in the gym or cooking something.

Yeah. So that's me.
*shuffles back to the shadows*

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
cool...

Though I find you almost too good to be true...

Jim

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Intriguing

And so is your nik.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Banshee!

You seem like a very interesting person, your job sounds like fun. No reason to be shy here, we dont't bite, at least not at first. I hope you're not as shy in the ring!

Just kidding, put me down!!

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Very cool!

And a lady who enjoys the ballistic arts!

(Just promise not to put me in a chokehold)

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Banshee,

Since you mentioned Pro Wrestling, I do kinda wonder if there is a Cabal connection to the sport. After all, it is a huge world wide sport with massive public appeal and, at least the big feds get a good deal of exposure on TV, to a very impressionable audience.

And, one of the most famous wrestlers in history got elected Governors of Minnesota.

Hmmm, what do you think? Or just a SWAG?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Since you mentioned Pro Wrestling, I do kinda wonder if there is a Cabal connection to the sport. After all, it is a huge world wide sport with massive public appeal and, at least the big feds get a good deal of exposure on TV, to a very impressionable audience.

Yikes.
Dunno, DR, I don't think I could share that view!
I guess it makes a little more sense when you see it from behind the scenes; every person involved in pro wrestling is in it for themselves.
Sad but true.
From the young kid who's training for his/her first appearance in front of a crowd to the guy with fused vertebrae who's writing the stories, it's a race for the elusive dream of fame and fortune.
When you see people who've killed others' careers in the ring, who've stepped on anyone and everyone to get ahead...when you see them busted up and broken down before they hit 35, well, I can't see how any "higher power" would bother with the minutae of daily drama in this life of ours.
*grin*
Vinnie Mac makes lots of money doing this. Some of the names you recognize (Hogan, Ventura, Savage, HHH, HBK, and so on), make a decent amount of money doing this. For everyone else?
Nope. Broken bones and a great deal of personal satisfaction.
About the only Cabalistic motive I could begin to think of is a wrestling as a means to create a bunch of insane warriors who like violence and don't mind a whole lot of pain. But then again, isn't that what the world's military forces are for?
Hell, they get more respect.

And to everyone else...
onlyinmydreams An ex of mine used to tell me I was like "one of the guys" that he could...well, you know.

ADVISOR I got the nick "Banshee" years back from the way I talk $hit when I'm hitting someone. (you know, hear a banshee wail and death is imminent...)

ProudAmerican Heh, no, I'm not shy in the ring. Mind you, I'm playing a psychotic maniac when I'm in the ring, so therefore...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Banshee,

OK, I will admit that was a very long stretch on my part (SWAG=Scientific Wild A$$ Guess).

Just figured that anyone who was in the international limelight for so many years like Vinnie had to have at least been approached by those in power....

Well, not the first time I have been wrong...

Hey, uh, Banshee.... Um, you can let me out of the Boston Crab now...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
One year, 4 days later.....
and look at me now.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
One year, 4 days later.....
and look at me now.

Yeah! Just LOOK at ya!
All cool and composed with a Moderator tag and all! I'd say the "shy" gurl came into her own huh? Happy Anniversary!

m...

[Edited on 5-13-2004 by Springer]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Shy girl??

When was B ever shy???

Happy...ummm...ATS Birthday...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well Banshee nice to know some thing about you. Though you are now a mod. You intro has been brought back!

top topics

join