It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joan Rivers: Palestinian civilians 'deserve to be dead'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Diabolical

Alzheimers might be setting in, and people with Alzheimers tend to get violent.

Alzheimer's or could it be during her last face lift the surgeon pulled the skin too much and it's putting pressure on her brain.

I'd say it's because she is Zionist trash. But you guys may be right.
She's just a loud-mouthed troll like Don Riccles.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What a role model... Thank God her voice and opinion is like me sitting on the toilet for 20 minutes.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Diabolical

Alzheimers might be setting in, and people with Alzheimers tend to get violent.

Alzheimer's or could it be during her last face lift the surgeon pulled the skin too much and it's putting pressure on her brain.

Considering she is more famous than you, that is her right. I however, believe her comment, is a beginning stage, of the on set of Alzheimer's, or maybe she had a few too many. Looking at her past time, that just doesn't seem like something she would say. I could be wrong.

I am wrong about a lot of things. Especially, about what I say or type.

I don't think before I act. I have a habit, of just saying it. I hurt people's feelings. Maybe this is what she did. Call me the "Mean Girl."
edit on 9-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Even though she has not been relevant in a coons age x3, I love it when these mouth pieces bring ANY attention to the situation.
It raises awareness for the Palestinian cause.
The more they spin, the more the world sees.
The real terrorists are the israelis.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: aightism2
not out of context and I thought britian started it .. just saying

Please tell me you weren't going for 'Britain'?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
and how many of you are really that surprised, you honestly think any of the other hard core Zionists in the entertainment industry in America feel any different.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm not going to make excuses for Israel, Palestine or Joan's attitude about the Palestinians, but she has a valid point in my opinion.

If Palestine would use their assets toward building infrastructure and building a strong county instead of building tunnels and buying weapons and using them all the time against Israel, they wouldn't be suffering like they are.

I do get offended by her racist attitude that Palestinians are basically subhumans with extremely low IQs that deserve to die. However, I agree with her that Palestine keeps asking for it and will add that they work hard to create as much collateral damage as possible to make Israel look bad with civilian casualties.

War is hell, but she is a huge racist and is advocating the genocide of a people and the destruction of their lands.

Not cool Joan, not cool at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Is the world really in such a crisis that we're now listening to what celebrities have to say about things they know nothing about? I mean... Really.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Glad she is dead. Sorry for her family, but glad she is dead.

BTW......her plastic surgery was flippin SCARY!!.

TG we won't have to look at her anymore!!

She cracked jokes about incest victims way back when so all I can say is I am glad the wicked bitch is dead.
To say innocent civs should die??? Good riddance biotvh!

edit on 4-9-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I was wondering what you haters were thinking. You should he ashamed of yourself. I don't understand even typing that you're glad of death.

edit on 5-9-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Karma.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join