It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse’s Trial: In His Own Words

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Governor’s take on his recent defamation case, in his own words.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I'm sure a veterans charity group could do a lot with $1.8 million.

Not about the money right?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Don't worry about the haters Governor. You gave Kyle the chance to come clean and he refused to do so you had every right to continue with the case. Anyone that looks into Kyle's past would see that he was a habitual liar.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think the saddest part of this whole thing is that people keep saying the Governor was suing Kyles wife, which is not true when you look into it. He was suing the estate. People will just continue spouting everything they hear, never doing research for their own.

I am a vet and I'm on your side Gov.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

I'm sure a veterans charity group could do a lot with $1.8 million.

Not about the money right?

I don't know where you are from but here in America it isn't free to sue people. As long as this case has been going on there are sure to be bills piling up. Also he does deserve to be compensated for what he had to go through he gave Kyle his chance.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yeah, you had 20 inch arms , 260 pounds and your a big guy... what has that to do with anything ???
My buddy is a skinny little rund, 15 years kyokushin karate, he would kick the crap out of you in about 10 seconds...
That's America, the bigger the better...

I do agree with the point your making in clearing your name, Chris shouldn't had lie about that.
That he died doesn't change that fact.

Just quit the macho talk

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If what he says is true.....we will never know as we were not in the court room.
His legal bills will eat up 3/4 of that 1.8 ... period.

not real sure but.. could kyles wife not have cleared Jesses name just as her husband could/should have?
If so, then that lends more credits to jesses story.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
Yeah, you had 20 inch arms , 260 pounds and your a big guy... what has that to do with anything ???
My buddy is a skinny little rund, 15 years kyokushin karate, he would kick the crap out of you in about 10 seconds...

I do agree with the point your making in clearing your name, Chris shouldn't had lie about that.

Just quit the macho talk

You remind me of a friend I had in 3rd grade. He always said "yeah well my dad could kick your dad's ass"....If you are acting tough toward the governor, DO IT YOURSELF! People like you are the ones who start a fight and expect your friends to do the fighting while you watch....

Governor, you did what was right! Don't worry about what people say to you. I would have done the same thing in your position, haters will be haters no matter what the circumstance may be!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Just quit the macho talk

You remind me of a friend I had in 3rd grade. He always said "yeah well my dad could kick your dad's ass"....If you are acting tough toward the governor, DO IT YOURSELF! People like you are the ones who start a fight and expect your friends to do the fighting while you watch....

Governor, you did what was right! Don't worry about what people say to you. I would have done the same thing in your position, haters will be haters no matter what the circumstance may be!

I couldn't refer to my self, because i myself am a big guy with huge arms and i'm 6 feet 3...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

True, but Mr Ventura surely isn't short of a dollar, is he?

He made a point that it's not about the money, would be nice to see it going to people who deserve it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

You shouldn't be referring to anyone honestly, it doesn't matter how big you are. If you are talking crap to someone, do it yourself. Who cares how big you are or your friend is? Anyone can talk tough sitting behind a keyboard, it isn't intimidating to anyone..Especially not to an ex-navy seal, ex-wrestler, ex-professional ass kicker/special ops badass....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I couldn't refer to my self, because i myself am a big guy with huge arms and i'm 6 feet 3...

Me too!

(I'm Spartacus!)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

He made a point that it's not about the money, would be nice to see it going to people who deserve it.

Don't take this question the wrong way but who decides who deserves the money?

Was it not him that has his name slandered in the public's eye because of this incident? So, would that make it true that he himself is the one who deserves the money?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think he did have a right to sue, the book has made supposedly some 40 million in sales, So the 1.8 million isnt much, If I was him, id donate all of the 1.8 to the wounded warrior project. just to shut those haters up

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

It's his to do with as he pleases, I'm just making a suggestion to what he could do with it.

For all we know Mr Ventura already donates money to veteran's charities!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: drneville

You shouldn't be referring to anyone honestly, it doesn't matter how big you are. If you are talking crap to someone, do it yourself. Who cares how big you are or your friend is? Anyone can talk tough sitting behind a keyboard, it isn't intimidating to anyone..Especially not to an ex-navy seal, ex-wrestler, ex-professional ass kicker/special ops badass....

That's besides the point, it's about his court case.
But he just had to mention that he's a big mofo...
Don't take it so personal chief.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Alright folks. We've measured our "members" so can we stick to the topic now? Actually that wasn't a request.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity because I'm unfamiliar with the proceedings of a defamation case, did Chris Kyle's estate have to prove he punched you in the face or did you have to prove that he didn't? If the burden of proof was on you, then what evidence did you provide to support your claim that you weren't punched in the face?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

He doesn't deserve to be compensated for what Kyle did to his reputation? The money will be going to the people who deserve it his lawyers and him. Who came up with the idiot idea that if one vet sues another the winner should automatically give the money away that's just stupid.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Alright folks. We've measured our "members" so can we stick to the topic now? Actually that wasn't a request.

LOL

When my friend and I used to arrive at work in the mornings my friend always shouted "Morning members" and they'd all shout Hi back to him

On topic.
Sticks and stones....
Thats what I was always taught.

edit on 8-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join