It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene that cancer can't live without: A discovery may have just cured all cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RangerRich

Thanks for your input, Rich.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
allopathic medicine is the largest in the history of the marauder suddenly will cure you of cancer or a sophisticated way of obtaining money to you. Russian ( it geography her blood of j*wish ) actress and singer youtu.be... believed in American nano vaccine now medicine killing she for she moneys vaccine in Los Angeles youtu.be... 0:25
edit on 11/8/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/8/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What is the side effect of the therapy to lengthen telomeres? I had a debate with the son of a doctor once, a very important doctor that got medical grants from the government. We were kids, and he implied that I was less intelligent than he was because his telomeres were longer than mine. We were both pretty bright to even consider the debate though. It's true, he had nice long telomeres, as spindles on a crown in a way, to have a more idetic memory, and to be a more exact replica of his doctor father, churning away replicating his cells. I had shorter telomeres, so my grasping of the past, cellularly it was about 85%, with some details in one ear and out the other, and it reflects in my B grades in school. (we all know behavioral conditioning and predispositions is inherited right? okay then moving on) Telomeres record cells, they also record memory. If your cells don't change, you don't get forgetfulness.

So he lived on, was a writer, got in a fiery car accident and passed on. He was so bright, and talented, and his family was wealthy and well to do, made for good neighbors. Long telomeres.

So if your family or yourself has had a traumatic past, it shortens its telomeres. It's an effort to not carry on certain things, a defense mechanism. It's technically not a defect, there is something beneficial there. You don't want to remember everything, I think. Yes the long term effects, when telomeres do their weaving into more chromosomes, there is some integrating problems, like a badly zipped zipper, that "may" result in cancer, depending on the snag.

There is a hidden side effect to less than perfect telomeres. You are less permanently impressionable and programmable. Less programmable is VERY important in a time in society where brain programming is a possibility, and it's only in the beta testing. You can handle a few bumps in the road and it won't permanently injure your being. The chance of cancer, no, I don't believe that it's a problem unless you're living in a GMO land and are getting vaccines...uh oh.

So in capsulated form they want people to change, not the lucrative mass production system that might actually be encouraging the cancer. I see what they did there. This study has its limits.
edit on 15-8-2014 by AtomicOrbital1 because: ambiguity

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join