It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC news crew threatened with arrest for filming a FEMA camp??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's been a long time since ive replied to something on the front page of ats. also first time i've flagged something in a while.

Why were they so aggressive? so what if they were shooting a movie. Why didn't they explain why they couldn't film there?

seems out of place to me. First time I've seen a response like this because a 'movie' was being filmed.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

Sounds like childs play and tell story time here.
To tell you the truth with all the money ABC has, all they have to do is employ someone with a drone helicopter with night time vision and find out what is going on. But that doesn't sell well, mysteries abound and that sells and keeps the story alive.

Get a drone guys and lets get the real story going on ATS. Surely someone here knows someone that can help us out in this matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think the reason there are so many people on duty at a shutdown prison is that it is NOT vacant! For all we know they have MK Ultra patients having their orders downloaded into their heads.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

originally posted by: magnum1188
So it takes 76 corrections employees to protect a movie being produced?
I call a heaping load of bs on that. a reply to: sheepslayer247

It does seem obsessive, but considering that prisons are usually quite large, cover a lot of area and there would be potentially millions of dollars worth of film equipment at the site......it doesn't seem too far fetched.

Or it could be that they are hiding a secret FEMA camp that locks-up all the people that talk bad about Obama.

What seems more likely?

Hmmmm well, prisons ARE quite large... And yes quite large tends to cover a lot of area... But also... It is a PRISON, they tend to be rather hard to get in and out of plus have few entrances. No? XD
edit on 9-8-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: ugie1028

Sounds like childs play and tell story time here.
To tell you the truth with all the money ABC has, all they have to do is employ someone with a drone helicopter with night time vision and find out what is going on. But that doesn't sell well, mysteries abound and that sells and keeps the story alive.

Get a drone guys and lets get the real story going on ATS. Surely someone here knows someone that can help us out in this matter.

Hell yeah I second this!!! C'mon... Anyone got a drone and a go pro? XD

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
a reply to: LDragonFire

Looks like it's time to send in the bumble bee camera drone and check it out.

I really want an insect sized drone for checking out things like this. Does anyone know if drones overcome property laws and no fly zones n flight laws/airspCe laws if they are r/c?

Imagine flying in behind personal and riding the elevator to the bottom of 51 or Denver airport. You know, just checking things out.

Might need repeaters for signal boosting.

Drone vid be awesome. Or these guys get paid through some loop hole or over sight. I'd call who Evers office over sees the prisons. District warden? Gov office? They could answer why so many employees for no reason.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I would of laughed in the LT Guards face. Pulls them over on a public road. Then barks orders of no filming of a decommissioned empty prison. Yeah sure buddy good luck with that! Then fails to identify himself fully when asked to do so. Blocks roads with his car. If anything that LT should have been cited and his dpsst license revoked. I would of asked where is the signs stating No admittance, No filming, No press etc? Notice they left with the film anyways. Why? It's not against the law.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I completely agree with you! I hope he digs further.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Scary to think of what is going on behind the walls of that "abandoned" place

Human experiments
Alien connections
Child abuse
Torture facility
Underground bunker

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It really got me when Lt. Dorne said, "your not up here for that, your up here for different purposes!". So what are those purposes and, why are they so strict about filming a part of the prison if it is closed down, its not like it is in use and for security purposes they cant have you film, its empty. I'll bet money its close to a train track and like other FEMA camps they have playgrounds for children with barbed wire facing inward to keep people in not out.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

So...is it usual practice to use publicly funded employees, the 'corrections staff', to act as security for a private film company?

No...there's something very wrong with that prison, and that guy was probably THE worst person to have sent up there to confront the NBC crew...talk about making it obvious there is something very dodgy there, he couldn't have made it any clearer if he'd had said, 'You're here to spy on the secrets we have locked up there and tell the world about it.

I'm curious about 'the movie crew' filming inside the empty prison...who were they, what studio do they come from, what movie are they supposedly shooting, would be top of my question list.

The shenanigans could be myriad from secret prisoners being held without charge or trial, gitmo style or something else entirely.

Here's a theory for ya, just to throw it out there...there could be a film set set up inside the empty prison all right, (what better place to keep prying eyes away..right?)..what if that film set is made up to look like the inside of a cave..a cave in say...Afghanistan? or a enclave in Iraq or similar ME for example?

Get the drift?

Remember the plot of the movie Iron man 3...the fake terrorist films shot in a mocked up studio with actors as the terrorists?

The truth can be closer to fiction than we realise.

Whatever that truth is, that Lt was most definitely hiding it and didn't care about trying to strong arm the media and attempt to deny them their rights as US citizens to protect it.

Deliberately attempting to use authority that they don't actually possess to deny the US constitutional rights, to a news crew no less, isn't part and parcel of state employees acting as security for a private movie company, it is the actions of protecting dirty and classified goings on though.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Option "b" is more likely.

Here's the process:
1. Confuse and misdirect to create emptiness
2. Preach peace to suppress revolt
3. Lure victims into life-wasting pursuits to maintain control

Here's the solution:
Rise up.

a reply to: sheepslayer247

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You people better WAKE UP!!! The Illuminati bastards of the world wish to take out 6.5 BILLION PEOPLE from OFF the face of this planet! Once Martial Law is decalred the Constitution is abolished, and EVIL shall reign over the populace. People's beautiful daughters will be up for grabs, in the camps, and there will be nothing anyone can do about it. It's just about to be HELL ON EARTH once the Antichrist and False Prophet pop up... I have myself prayed up and keep it that way, because all be told, you REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND on this planet once the Holy Spirit, who is the ONLY thing holding back ALL of the EVIL from being unleashed upon a sound asleep populace who remain BLITHELY and PURPOSELY UNAWARE as to the late hour on the prophetic calendar... Are you rapture ready??? If not you'd better be prepared for what's coming. Such Great Tribulation such as NEVER has been seen before, nor shall ever be seen again on the Earth... These are not my words, they come from a MUCH higher source. PAY ATTENTION! Wipe the sleep from your eyes, and SEE how late the hour truly is... Do you think those trumpets were resounding all over the Earth for no reason??? It was a call to REPENT, for the END IS NEAR! VERY NEAR!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm sure that the corrections employees are getting paid, quite possibly a bonus. Why wouldn't they all volunteer for that job? What could be easier than guarding a prison with no inmates?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I fail to see where it shows that it was a FEMA Camp? did I miss something in that video? It just looked like another over zealous corrections officer who couldn't cut it at the academy and tried to impose power where he had none.

regardless of the fact, I still fail to see FEMA as part of anything involved.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: maceov
a reply to: elementalgrove

You people better WAKE UP!!! The Illuminati bastards of the world wish to take out 6.5 BILLION PEOPLE from OFF the face of this planet! Once Martial Law is decalred the Constitution is abolished, and EVIL shall reign over the populace. People's beautiful daughters will be up for grabs, in the camps, and there will be nothing anyone can do about it. It's just about to be HELL ON EARTH once the Antichrist and False Prophet pop up... I have myself prayed up and keep it that way, because all be told, you REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND on this planet once the Holy Spirit, who is the ONLY thing holding back ALL of the EVIL from being unleashed upon a sound asleep populace who remain BLITHELY and PURPOSELY UNAWARE as to the late hour on the prophetic calendar... Are you rapture ready??? If not you'd better be prepared for what's coming. Such Great Tribulation such as NEVER has been seen before, nor shall ever be seen again on the Earth... These are not my words, they come from a MUCH higher source. PAY ATTENTION! Wipe the sleep from your eyes, and SEE how late the hour truly is... Do you think those trumpets were resounding all over the Earth for no reason??? It was a call to REPENT, for the END IS NEAR! VERY NEAR!

--
....annnnnd none of that is going to happen.

people may be ignorant, but one thing we all have in common is this little thing you call freedom. Folks on here call it something else, others say its not REAL freedom, be that as it may, but nonetheless, people will fight for whatever scraps of so called freedom they DO have.
People are already getting fed up with how the world is moving, trust me in knowing that this so called plan to rule the world will not get done so, so easily.

trust in my word. I am an American Soldier and I will not follow orders to shoot or detain american's in any illegal manner whatsoever, an there are thousands like me in that same position.

Have faith in your gods, I have faith in our species and we WILL PREVAIL.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: magnum1188

especially with the new executive order on quarantine

What executive order is that then?

This one from the cdc explaining the list of diseases listed under executive order that are now amended to include anyone showing respiratory illnesses accompanied with fever. I am thinking this ebola threat is much worse than we are being told.

cdc.gov guidelines on quarantine

Edit to show link to amendment on white house website.

white house link

Notice how vague it is regarding the respiratory and fever symptoms.
edit on 08am118u081188 by magnum1188 because: added second link

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That was like some area 51 type security! lol
That officer forced the story to be about the prison with his delusions and paranoia, which now makes me wonder what's really going on there?

*for the record: Not sure how a FEMA camp is related to this story, but do believe something is obviously being hidden there.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I fail to see where it shows that it was a FEMA Camp? did I miss something in that video? It just looked like another over zealous corrections officer who couldn't cut it at the academy and tried to impose power where he had none.

regardless of the fact, I still fail to see FEMA as part of anything involved.

Of course, this has nothing to do with a FEMA camp or any other nefarious, secret plot. This is just a case of an ignorant cop caught on film and some people are taking this to extremes.

So you're wasting your time.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

It does seem obsessive, but considering that prisons are usually quite large, cover a lot of area and there would be potentially millions of dollars worth of film equipment at the site......it doesn't seem too far fetched.

Or it could be that they are hiding a secret FEMA camp that locks-up all the people that talk bad about Obama.

What seems more likely?

Millions of dollars reside inside a Brinks armored car and there are only 2 guarding it. Filming, and trying to break into the prison are 2 different things.
Firepiston
edit on 9-8-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join