It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Kills By Way of Instant Scurvy? Possible Treatment Indicated?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Apparently you'd rather kill the patient with the disease, and not the possible treatment.

That's doesn't make sense. He'd rather kill the treatment? Could you rephrase?

It would seem obvious - if you fail to treat a fulminant Ebola infection (with something as benign as Vitamin C, no less), the outcome may be fatal.

He's whining about killing the patient's kidneys with the treatment, which would seem to be the least of one's problems. And I can't take his statements seriously, far too many grammatical and spelling errors for someone claiming to be highly educated, and far too much emotional content. God forbid people should make up their own mind about their choice of treatments.

Well, I guess if I were dying of an incurable disease, I'd probably try anything. What the worse that can happen? You're dead anyway.

However, from a medical and scientific aspect, that's not how one goes about evaluating and administering treatments.

Oh, Crazy's a PhD all right. His credentials and his knowledge base do check out. He may be a liberal dick head (I kid, I kid
) but he knows his microbiology and pharmacology.

Other than this one article by someone who obviously does not understand the subject matter based on his lack of knowledge of the pathophysiology of both scurvy and Ebola, what evidence do you have that Vit C will cure Ebola? Why not Vit E? Wheat germ?

edit on 6-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It would seem obvious - if you fail to treat a fulminant Ebola infection (with something as benign as Vitamin C, no less), the outcome may be fatal.

Whats the point destroying someone's Kidneys and Liver for a "treatment" based on fake science? Because that's what will happen with the doses your talking about.

Should I give someone cyanide because it "might" work?

He's whining about killing the patient's kidneys with the treatment, which would seem to be the least of one's problems.

It is if the outcome will be pointless. So far I have no reason to believe that giving toxic levels of Vit C will "cure" Ebola.

And I can't take his statements seriously, far too many grammatical and spelling errors for someone claiming to be highly educated

Not everyone is comfortable with typing on mobile devices (and Dyslexia). Plus my science is sound, yours is not.

I can't take YOUR statements seriously as they are not based on any sort of scientific fact. Thats a FAR bigger issue than a few letters missing here or there.

, and far too much emotional content.

Emotional? Like what?

Its all been facts.

What fact do you take exception too? Please im amused at what I have wrong?

God forbid people should make up their own mind about their choice of treatments.

Sure it called Darwinism. Let the stupid kill themselves off.
edit on 6-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The CDC and WHO are suppressing a proven cure for Ebola that is available at any health store.

We are being lied to about this.

Don't believe ANYONE who says that there is no cure or treatment for this…

BLOCKBUSTER: NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT *AND IT IS NANO SILVER, JUST AS I SAID!

SMOKING GUN: US SUPPRESSING EBOLA THERAPY

You may recall that a world-wide Level 6 Pandemic was declared in 2009 because Swine Flu was going to kill us all. Unlike Swine Flu, a genetically engineered failed plague, it looks as if Ebola is a much improved version of the same script which, without Nano Silver, will succeed where avian flu and swine flu, SARS and MERS failed. So you have to ask who would benefit from a wide spread catastrophe of this sort. The answers might surprise you.

In April, 2007 184 countries signed a document allowing the World Health Organization – which is, by the way, a private corporation like the Federal Reserve, which receives more than 2/3 of its funding from the Pharmaceutical industry, whose vaccines and drugs they push – hard – to take over governance of any country under certain circumstances. theusindependent.com...

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again!

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

So when I wrote yesterday to the Heads of State of Liberia, Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone (and the Directors of WHO, Doctors Without Borders) and other world leaders, I told them about Nano Silver and offered to provide a protocol for them so they could stop the Ebola outbreak dead in its tracks before any other people died in their tracks.

The response? Silence. Stone, cold silence except for an auto responder from the Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone thanking me for my question. I wasn’t asking a question. I was solving their biggest problem: extermination. So here is my new question: You know and I know that I am not the only doctor who knows that Nano Silver is the Universal Antimicrobial, that it’s safe, inexpensive, self sterilizing, needs no refrigeration and works against every single disease-causing bug its ever been tested on.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

And Rima the fraud will sell you her silver solution for $350 a pop.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I still say a cup of 10% bleech solution will kill the bug. Now i would say to follow that up with lot's of orange juice.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

How about leaving the information I originally posted to the people who actually want to keep learning and still have open minds?

How about I post real facts so people don't kill themselves following woo woo mumbo jumbo they picked up off the internet?

The point of making your own choice is having all facts in front of you.

If people want to follow your crazy BS then fine.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just found this rather interesting paper.

Vitamin C works protective wonders because it is a powerful antioxidant, blocking cellular damage from free radicals. Specifically, the vitamin rapidly “reduces,” or adds electrons, to free radicals, converting them into harmless molecules. This electron transfer from vitamin C to chromium 6 produces chromium 3, a form of the compound that is unable to enter cells.

But what happens when chromium and vitamin C come together inside cells? Because vitamin C isn’t found in cells grown in a lab, Zhitkovich and his team conducted experiments using human lung cells supplemented with vitamin C. They learned that when vitamin C is present, chromium reduction has a very different effect. Cellular vitamin C acted as a potent toxic amplifier, sparking significantly more chromosomal breaks and cellular mutations.

“When we increased the concentration of vitamin C inside cells, we saw progressively more mutations and DNA breaks, showing how seemingly innocuous amounts of chromium can become toxic,” Zhitkovich said. “For years, scientists have wondered why exposure to small amounts of hexavalent chromium can cause such high rates of cancer. Now we know. It’s vitamin C.”

www.sciencedaily.com...

What's the point?

That nothing is a cure all for everything. If someone claims that, run away--he's being disingenuous.
That nothing is 100% safe without side effects or risks, even if it is "natural" or a vitamin. If someone claims that, he's not truthful.

Not that vitamin c has not shown great promise due to it's anti-oxidant properties as explained in the article above--just that there is no such thing as a miracle cure. Nothing is 100% effective and nothing is 100% without potential side effects or risks.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

FYI, the REAL frauds and quacks AKA 'Medicine Doctors' are the third leading cause of death in the United States...

Nearly everything that conventional medicine is telling us is unsubstantiated claims AKA fraud.

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession." ~ James A. Smith, M.D.

"Most of the everyday practices of modern medicine are unproven if we go by the government's own standards. In 1978, the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), an arm of the United States Congress, issued a major research report that concluded "only 10 to 20 percent of all procedures currently used in medical practices have been shown to be efficacious by controlled trial." In other words, 80 to 90 percent of what doctors do to you is scientifically unproven guesswork. By this government-supported definition, most of modern medicine is quackery."---Richard Walters

"Over 100,000 people are killed each year by prescription medications and another 2.1 million are injured. More people die each year at the hands of prescription medications than suicide, firearms, homicide, illicit drugs, or alternative medicine. Conventional medicine has no right to point the finger and call anyone else a quack!"
Source

"Quacks, just plain quacks, whether we are willing to admit it or not, for are we not doing the very things for which we condemn those who we are pleased to call by this opprobrious name?" W.H. Hay, M.D.

I will expose the real quacks: the doctors, the hospitals, and the pills that kill 225,000 trusting souls every year. That’s like killing the entire population of Caldwell County (38,442) about SIX times. I got the stats, I can back up my claims.

This is the point at which medicine crosses over the line of anything scientific and becomes a dangerous form of dogma known as "scientism." Modern medicine is not a scientific debate, folks. It's a system of control. Doctors, judges and courtrooms are simply tools of oppression to manipulate, poison and exploit a diseased population, all while isolating them from the natural cures that really work.

Chemotherapy Stickup

edit on 6-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
So modern medicine is a fraud?

I guess that explains why the USA along with the rest of western world that relays on modern medicine has life expectancy's of 80 years plus and country's that rely on alternative and local medicine like Africa have life expectancy's in the 50 year range......

O wait it proves the exact opposite.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It appears what we have here is people claiming to be medically trained, who poo-poo any new idea, or possibility of a treatment of a very extreme disease, because of their educators, who have never looked into it. It's not like Ebola, or a hybrid of Ebola/Lassa which this disease may be, has been that widely studied in western populations who have a head start on nutrition, infection control and hygienic standards.

I can't answer every statement individually but 'gastric distress and hypolemic shock' wouldn't happen with IV VITAMIN C, now would it?

And collagen disintegration along with vascular and capillary meltdown sounds EXACTLY like what happens with Ebola along with a complete inability to clot. And we already know that any infection substantially increases the burn rate of Vitamin C stores in the body, and that Vitamin C supplementation in high doses can reverse even moribund patients quickly (witness that 60 Minutes video from Australia about the guy with the flu whose doctors wanted to pull the plug on, and the family saved him with high C dosing. You'd think the medical community would welcome a new idea when their treatments are ineffective, or are you so sure your treatments are the only viable ones?

I wasn't suggesting that indeed, we'd found a cure for Ebola. Only that it certainly looks like a possibility better than watching your patients, and then yourself, crash to the floor in a pulpy bloody mess, as your vaunted medical education now seems to consider SOP.

Actually, some of us are medically trained. And it is not our educators but the knowledge they imparted that allow us to look at a claim and differentiate between science and psudo-science. Such as why high doses of vitamin C is not good for the Pt. And we also can tell the patho difference between the scurvy and HF. I am all for a healthy dose of scepticism, but some of these claims I have seen on the internet are not bad science, they are non-science!

Straight rip from Wiki:
Endothelial cells, mononuclear phagocytes, and hepatocytes are the main targets of infection. After infection, a secreted glycoprotein (sGP) known as the Ebola virus glycoprotein (GP) is synthesized. Ebola replication overwhelms protein synthesis of infected cells and host immune defenses. The GP forms a trimeric complex, which binds the virus to the endothelial cells lining the interior surface of blood vessels. The sGP forms a dimeric protein that interferes with the signaling of neutrophils, a type of white blood cell, which allows the virus to evade the immune system by inhibiting early steps of neutrophil activation. These white blood cells also serve as carriers to transport the virus throughout the entire body to places such as the lymph nodes, liver, lungs, and spleen.[42] The presence of viral particles and cell damage resulting from budding causes the release of cytokines (to be specific, TNF-α, IL-6, IL-8, etc.), which are the signaling molecules for fever and inflammation. The cytopathic effect, from infection in the endothelial cells, results in a loss of vascular integrity. This loss in vascular integrity is furthered with synthesis of GP, which reduces specific integrins responsible for cell adhesion to the inter-cellular structure, and damage to the liver, which leads to coagulopathy.[43]
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh god, nano silver?

edit on 6-8-2014 by Imperium Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

FYI, the REAL frauds and quacks AKA 'Medicine Doctors' are the third leading cause of death in the United States...

Nearly everything that conventional medicine is telling us is unsubstantiated claims AKA fraud.

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession." ~ James A. Smith, M.D.

"Most of the everyday practices of modern medicine are unproven if we go by the government's own standards. In 1978, the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), an arm of the United States Congress, issued a major research report that concluded "only 10 to 20 percent of all procedures currently used in medical practices have been shown to be efficacious by controlled trial." In other words, 80 to 90 percent of what doctors do to you is scientifically unproven guesswork. By this government-supported definition, most of modern medicine is quackery."---Richard Walters

"Over 100,000 people are killed each year by prescription medications and another 2.1 million are injured. More people die each year at the hands of prescription medications than suicide, firearms, homicide, illicit drugs, or alternative medicine. Conventional medicine has no right to point the finger and call anyone else a quack!"
Source

"Quacks, just plain quacks, whether we are willing to admit it or not, for are we not doing the very things for which we condemn those who we are pleased to call by this opprobrious name?" W.H. Hay, M.D.

I will expose the real quacks: the doctors, the hospitals, and the pills that kill 225,000 trusting souls every year. That’s like killing the entire population of Caldwell County (38,442) about SIX times. I got the stats, I can back up my claims.

This is the point at which medicine crosses over the line of anything scientific and becomes a dangerous form of dogma known as "scientism." Modern medicine is not a scientific debate, folks. It's a system of control. Doctors, judges and courtrooms are simply tools of oppression to manipulate, poison and exploit a diseased population, all while isolating them from the natural cures that really work.

Chemotherapy Stickup

Nope. Evidence based medicine and proven by the life expectancy of the west and Japan and other places where science is used over superstition.

Can you even explain how "nano-silver" works? I find it interesting how you take the words of shills on a website that's who design is to sell you a product yet ignore the works of thousands of professionals in hundreds of universities across the globe.

However, I don't mind learning something. Tell us the physiology behind nano-silver. Don't just direct us to a website, if you believe in it that much, you must understand how it woks yourself, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Silver is being used in all sorts of antiseptic and anti-biotic applications; there are bandages made with it, fabric impregnated with it... don't they teach this stuff in med school or is all the information from 30 year old books written by people educated 60 years before that?

As far as Vitamin C goes, and the obvious hysteria about large doses, please tell me the lethal dose of both Vitamin C (orally) and cyanide.

Since I've been taking between 5 and 20 GRAMS (not a misprint) of oral vitamin C a day, and some hefty doses of Laetrile (oh noes, cyanide!) too, and I'm not dead yet, please advise me, oh wise and powerful (but not terribly good with simple words) one!

My main point is that everyone has the right to try whatever they may feel they want to, even if some other people think the idea is fraudulent, or the 'wrong' people will get rich selling it, or even if it's not 'standard of care' brought to you by the thoroughly corrupt FDA and minions.

Again, you guys first with the Ebola vaccine. By the time Monsanto, Merck and friends get that one past the FDA, the monkey trials, etc, the damn thing will have morphed a thousand times over. But don't worry, it will be a safe vaccine, no problemo! Even if thousands of people don't wake up the day after the vaccination, they'll be sure to assure us that it wasn't the vaccine. Musta been their pillow up and suffocated them, that's it!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If the Ebola causes the body to bleed, then wouldn't you want to avoid things that thin your blood? When my mom was suffering from nose bleeds last month she was told by her Doctor to avoid Vitamin C because it thins the blood.

Side note: I was watching the X files Movie (1998) last night and the Ebola virus was mentioned. Weird.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MinangATS
If the Ebola causes the body to bleed, then wouldn't you want to avoid things that thin your blood? When my mom was suffering from nose bleeds last month she was told by her Doctor to avoid Vitamin C because it thins the blood.

Side note: I was watching the X files Movie (1998) last night and the Ebola virus was mentioned. Weird.

Ironically Clotting is a big problem for Ebola. Before the Haemorrhaging starts the exact opposite happens and the blood starts clotting. If only once the clotting factors have been used up and cells destroyed the bleeding starts. Anticoagulant are actually used in Ebola treatment because of this in the early stages as if a clot reaches the heart, lungs or Brain it will kill you.

Its why Ebola has such a high mortality rate. It puts your body under multiple stresses and has a dozen odd ways to kill you. You treat one possibly fatal symptom and a dozen others will pop some requiring treatment that would be a contraindication because of other symptoms.
edit on 7-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Silver is being used in all sorts of antiseptic and anti-biotic applications; there are bandages made with it, fabric impregnated with it... don't they teach this stuff in med school or is all the information from 30 year old books written by people educated 60 years before that?

Yes, anyone who is in EMS knows about the silver dressings. In fact, the lvl. 1 trauma & burn center in my region has stopped using silver treated dressings. The main reason is the cost v. benefit. The efficacy is just not there. It does not have the any greater effect on wound care than standard dressing using standard antimicrobial care. Believe me given the cost differential, if there was even a 1% verifiable net positive in wound care, every ED in the country would be using them. Hospitals do not shy away from using the latest and greatest, especially if there is a better margin associated.

Per the NIH:

The only constant with wounds is that they are constantly changing. Practitioners should stay vigilant about the adverse effects of bacteria in wounds and keep in mind the role of infection in producing wound healing failure [27] . However, due to substantial experiences with adverse silver sulfadiazine reactions and side effects, it is appropriate to keep the possibility of a toxic s ilver effect in burn patients treated with slow sustained release silver-coated newly developed wound dressings in mind [25] . Silver levels in plasma and/or urine should be monitored [25] . The dilemma remains however, in product development to produce an agent and system of delivery which maximizes the lethal effect for bacteria and minimizes the damage to human cells. Ultimately, no matter how sophisticated the delivery system the agent, silver, cannot be expected to make a selective kill [23] even though it has been reported that its toxicity towards bacteria was quite a bit greater than that towards the human cells [91] . It is clear also that the effects of the various silver products available on wound infection and wound healing are variable. Understanding the characteristics of these products and dressings may enable them to be targeted more appropriately according to the specific requirements [92] . A word of caution, however, about extrapolating too directly from laboratory studies to clinical application, nevertheless, based on available evidence it is recommend at present that silver-based products should be avoided if possible as a topical antimicrobial strategy where rapidly proliferating keratinocytes are exposed as in donor sites, superficial partial thi ckness wounds and undifferen- tiated cultured keratinocyte applications [23] . The ultimate goal remains the choice of a product with a superior profile of antimicrobial activity over cellular toxicity [75]cmapspublic3.ihmc.us...=1J2LQ1265-1DFQC1W-TTL/2MAIN_Effect%20of%20silver%20on%20burn%20wound%20infection%20co ntrol%20and%20healing_review%20of%20the%20literature.pdf

As far as Vitamin C goes, and the obvious hysteria about large doses, please tell me the lethal dose of both Vitamin C (orally) and cyanide.

Since I've been taking between 5 and 20 GRAMS (not a misprint) of oral vitamin C a day, and some hefty doses of Laetrile (oh noes, cyanide!) too, and I'm not dead yet, please advise me, oh wise and powerful (but not terribly good with simple words) one!

I looked it up. Hey I can't remember everything with low toxicity. The LD50 is like 12-13g/kg. So for me I would have to consume 1.2 kilos. But remember that is just the lethal does that will kill 50% of the population. As I posted previously, given your current usage, you are within the target for increased kidney and bladder issues. Also, I did not know this until I looked it up; but be aware that prolonged high doses of ascorbic acid, can lead to a condition known as rebound scurvy. No sudden stops on the 'C' train if you will.

My main point is that everyone has the right to try whatever they may feel they want to, even if some other people think the idea is fraudulent, or the 'wrong' people will get rich selling it, or even if it's not 'standard of care' brought to you by the thoroughly corrupt FDA and minions.

Again, you guys first with the Ebola vaccine. By the time Monsanto, Merck and friends get that one past the FDA, the monkey trials, etc, the damn thing will have morphed a thousand times over. But don't worry, it will be a safe vaccine, no problemo! Even if thousands of people don't wake up the day after the vaccination, they'll be sure to assure us that it wasn't the vaccine. Musta been their pillow up and suffocated them, that's it!

Absolutely, but that freedom does not excuse you from the rational & critical review of your peers. Nor is your histrionics justified when you post your views on a public forum, and others disagree. And Keep you heart out of the matter and use your head.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector
a reply to: signalfire

It can be spread by mosquitoes & cockroaches. It can also be spread by anything that feeds on infected dead bodies.

AV

The above is not true, or more proper, there is no evidence at all for the above.

I stand by what I posted:

“It can be spread by mosquitoes & cockroaches. It can also be spread by anything that feeds on infected dead bodies.”

This is just common sense. Blood is a “body fluid” – if mosquitoes feed on infected blood they can spread the infection.
Cockroaches feed on anything – blood, urine, feces, flesh. You really think these can’t carry the Ebola virus?

Anything that can feed on the infected living or the infected dead will host & carry the virus.

Fruit bats carry & spread Ebola. Other animals can too, like monkeys, (and dogs if what I've read is correct).

From the Canadian study we know that pigs can carry Ebola.

healthmap.org...

There’s also the danger of Ebola contaminating the soil.

I also recommend reading the ATS thread: “Quarantine, West Africa: EBOLA UPDATE”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AV

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It appears what we have here is people claiming to be medically trained, who poo-poo any new idea, or possibility of a treatment of a very extreme disease, because of their educators, who have never looked into it. It's not like Ebola, or a hybrid of Ebola/Lassa which this disease may be, has been that widely studied in western populations who have a head start on nutrition, infection control and hygienic standards.

I can't answer every statement individually but 'gastric distress and hypolemic shock' wouldn't happen with IV VITAMIN C, now would it?

And collagen disintegration along with vascular and capillary meltdown sounds EXACTLY like what happens with Ebola along with a complete inability to clot. And we already know that any infection substantially increases the burn rate of Vitamin C stores in the body, and that Vitamin C supplementation in high doses can reverse even moribund patients quickly (witness that 60 Minutes video from Australia about the guy with the flu whose doctors wanted to pull the plug on, and the family saved him with high C dosing. You'd think the medical community would welcome a new idea when their treatments are ineffective, or are you so sure your treatments are the only viable ones?

I wasn't suggesting that indeed, we'd found a cure for Ebola. Only that it certainly looks like a possibility better than watching your patients, and then yourself, crash to the floor in a pulpy bloody mess, as your vaunted medical education now seems to consider SOP.

It's very interesting how some posters will spend a LOT of time & effort to quash an inexpensive home remedy that does NO harm.

Probably the same people who want to make Vitamin C available only thru an MD's prescription.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: signalfire

It can be spread by mosquitoes & cockroaches. It can also be spread by anything that feeds on infected dead bodies.

AV

The above is not true, or more proper, there is no evidence at all for the above.

I stand by what I posted:

“It can be spread by mosquitoes & cockroaches. It can also be spread by anything that feeds on infected dead bodies.”

This is just common sense. Blood is a “body fluid” – if mosquitoes feed on infected blood they can spread the infection.
Cockroaches feed on anything – blood, urine, feces, flesh. You really think these can’t carry the Ebola virus?

Anything that can feed on the infected living or the infected dead will host & carry the virus.

Fruit bats carry & spread Ebola. Other animals can too, like monkeys, (and dogs if what I've read is correct).

From the Canadian study we know that pigs can carry Ebola.

healthmap.org...

There’s also the danger of Ebola contaminating the soil.

I also recommend reading the ATS thread: “Quarantine, West Africa: EBOLA UPDATE”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AV

"Common sense" and evidence are quite often two different things and no, "common sense" tells us the direct opposite as this virus requires a specific environment to survive, and no, it is not common sense that it would have an insect vector and thus also would not "live in the soil."
edit on 7-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Everyone in medicine knows about the topical antibacterial uses of silver and silver compounds, IE silver nitrate on burns. However, what we also know is that which is useful topically may not be useful, bioavailable, nor safe internally. Certainly bleach poured on your hands will kill the germs on your skin, but it would be not a good idea to drink it. Would you drink "nano-bleach" to sure your cold or hepatitis? People make uneducated leaps all of the time that is illogical and due to a misunderstanding of the physiology.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Everyone may have the right to do whatever foolish things they want to themselves as long as they hold themselves responsible for the results. The problem lies with passing falsehoods to other people who may be harmed or not get proper care due to passed misinformation and outright false information. Take the blatant wrong information of vitamin C and the pathophysiology of bleeding compared to Ebola in this very thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join