It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Back in the days when ATS had its original forum, I had posted a topic I called "Egyptian Connection." [That link goes to a revival of the topic] (Back then my name was Toafire.) If you do look at it more throughly it goes into the subject of telekinesis. Back then I said I would go through some research on the subject and also that I would update Triad on what I found. Well, time has passed and I still have next to nothing (but what they gave me to start with).

This is where this post comes in. I'm wondering if anyone here has any information that may help me. So far I have only found a few interesting sites:

A google search.
www.crystalinks.com...

The second site has some interesting things in it on telekinesis.

If anyone has information or websites that may help, post them. I help you out by putting on the part of the post I am talking about:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grasshopp12 - 5-25-2002 at 00:26
There was a program on the Discovery Channel or TLC that dealt with the ability to move massive rocks with a minimum of people, effort, and technology. I don't remember if it was related to the pyramids or not, but a gentleman in England built a setup that was a block and tackle setup that could easily lift a large amount of weight, and every six inches or so a person put blocks under the block of stone. It's been a while since I have seen this, so I'm trying to do my best as far as recalling it. Maybe someone else has seen this more recently, is able to figure out what I'm rambling about, and is also able to clarify some more of the details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toafire - 5-26-2002 at 01:40
There was something about an English guy who was a single man who didn't have any friends and had made a little place that had stones that layed there that were two or three tons each. But those stones weren't laying there before or at least in that way. He never had any large equipment or any other people around him to help him move the stones. After a while he died with his secrets. People did look around his place, but they never figured out how he did it. The only things they found were simple tools that seemed that they had no use. People have come up with many theories how he moved the stones, but it is still unsolved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malakiem - 5-27-2002 at 06:07

quote:
Originally posted by Toafire
There was something about an English guy who was a single man who didn't have any friends and had made a little place that had stones that layed there that were two or three tons each. But those stones weren't laying there before or at least in that way. He never had any large equipment or any other people around him to help him move the stones. After a while he died with his secrets. People did look around his place, but they never figured out how he did it. The only things they found were simple tools that seemed that they had no use. People have come up with many theories how he moved the stones, but it is still unsolved.

the art of moving with one;s mind maybe? i was reading a good webpage that was talking about how the ancient egyptians might have did that. moved blocks with massive mind powers. telekenesis right?

choadburglar - 5-27-2002 at 06:28
I have heard similar stories... but it was in Florida - in fact the place has quite a reputation: it's the Coral Castle - link here
www.parascope.com... />
The place was supposedly all done by one guy when nobody else was around - he was moving huge stones easily from place to place. And what is stranger is that he was able to do this quickly, as at one point he moved the entire 'structure' a few miles from where it had been... and he had called in for a flatbed truck to help move the stones. The truck was dropped off one evening, and the next morning a block weighing at least several tons had been placed right in the middleof the truck bed... supposedly all by the builder himself.

Pretty interesting place.

Fact - 5-27-2002 at 19:01
I've heard about this coral castle fella too, one thery is that it was done using a form of electro-magnetism. And if i'm correct he said that he got the idea from the Egyptians.

Toafire - 5-27-2002 at 19:46
That's exactly what I was talking about. I just couldn't think of the name.

Triad - 5-27-2002 at 20:05
Actually I drive by Coral Castle every day on my way home. It is quite incredible given it was actually done with telekinetic ability. Having the advantage of actually living (as well as working) in the area, the locals confirm everything about the person in question as true. They also mention he had in his hands a strangely designed (a configured) magnet. The shape of which was difficult to discern (which was apparently important). This set of magnets was used in each hand by the person in question.

Toafire - 5-27-2002 at 20:07
"Also, the son of the officer holding that junk in that photo claims that when his father came home that evening, he brought with him a piece of metal with strange writings on it. Similar to the egyptian writings."

I had started a topic that was titled "Roswell Cover Up." yesterday. But today I found that quote by Froggy. To see this topic, click here.

choadburglar - 5-28-2002 at 00:05
Hey Triad... so what can you tell us about the Coral Castle besides what is on the various sites?

Do you know what the shape of the magnets was? I would love to figure out how he did that... it would be very useful and would put people like David Blaine to shame. "So what if you can 'levitate'... I can move mountains."

Triad - 5-28-2002 at 01:52
Sorry Choad the story is that a friend happened to stop over one day and for a brief moment, caught a glimpse of what I described. If one places ones hands with palms open about two inches apart, then separates them to about five inches. the back to two and then to seven continuing the process for about four to five minutes. One might notice that there is a sensation akin to having a rubber band attached to both hands. Do this very slowly and you might notice the same thing. Seemingly this experience is the result of and electrical field. One which could be amplified under the right circumstances.

I find this works well when I begin with acknowledging its commencement and focus on what is happening. Have also personally experienced as well and have been told, that heat can be generated this way to.

Toafire - 5-28-2002 at 23:43
Do you have the complete instructions on how to do that magnetic trick? If you do, I would like to do an experiment if you would like to share the trick.

choadburglar - 5-29-2002 at 00:00
I'll have to try that out some time... sounds fun.

Triad - 5-29-2002 at 00:21
Hey Toafire The only other thing I can tell you in regard to this thought experiment is that when you begin say or think something like ready, set, go. And from that point think of nothing else. Like I said most people report having either experience. I doub't you will find this one the net

Xerox - 5-29-2002 at 12:23
Put your hand togheter like a praying buddha...fingers poiting towards...
rub them a bit till the cushions in your palm get a bit hotter..(you dont have to do this but it helps sometimes) slowly move your hands away from eachother like not wider than4-5 centimetres..

then bring them slowly together (dont let them touch again though) and appart togheter appart (slow) etc. You will feel like as if the hands are magnets..when you want to put them toghter they will feel as if they are the same poles and you have to push harder than you would think..and if you want to get them away from eachother it feels as if you have to pull harder..

everybody can do this and you dont need to rub your hands but people somehow get more focussed on it that way..
have Fun

Toafire - 5-29-2002 at 17:15
That just sounds wild. So how would that guy have been able to move objects with this technique?

Triad - 5-30-2002 at 00:05
Very good Xerox you have described that exactly as it should be.

A strong enough magnetic feild can contain a fusion reaction and direct its energy in any direction one wishes it to go. As far as lifting objects well that is easy. This technuiqe as far as I know is Telekenetic ability (in fact) and your right Xerox anyone can do it.

Toafire - 5-31-2002 at 16:33
You know, that really sounds like hypnosis. ...the more you try to pull them apart, the harder it gets to get them apart.

Triad - 5-31-2002 at 23:36
Hey Toafire this is not hypnosis it really is telekenetic activity. Experience has taught me that in emergency's it will become evident as an aid.

Toafire - 6-4-2002 at 16:21
I know, but the activity really does sound like self-hypnosis. I'll have to look up more on this subject.
It's just interesting.

Triad - 6-7-2002 at 02:42
Very well then keep me updated as to your progress......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that you can probably get a good idea what I'm looking for.

[Edited on 5-29-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That was over a year ago, happy aniversary.

As for the Telekenisis subject, all I know is that humans do have the possibility of talking to each other only that the connection is severed, it lies dormant in some part of the brain, I'll look for a link.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The link I had found has a small explaination of telekinesis: That everyone has the ability to do it but they must awaken that piece of them.

Thanks so far.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

As for the Telekenisis subject, all I know is that humans do have the possibility of talking to each other only that the connection is severed, it lies dormant in some part of the brain, I'll look for a link.

you're thinking of telepathy... but what you said applies to both telepathy and telekinesis.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I didn't catch that. Don't know why. But it does apply to both as quango said.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here are some more links to the topic

paranormal.about.com...

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Toltec]

top topics

join