It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange craft sighted on the bed of a trailer near Los Vegas, Nevada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I was under the impression that UAV's were a lot smaller than that. Are they really that large?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
Hmmm, I do remember that. Weird.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am sure it is some type of aircraft or secret project but I could really care less what is on the trailer.

What I found interesting and had not heard of before is that they seem to have a device to "wipe" all data from cell phones along their route?

What kind of range does this device have?

Has it never been used before along a public area or have I just not heard of it happening before?

I knew they could jam signals in a given area but not just wipe data from peoples devices. Interesting.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Anyone remember Bob Lazar talking about the three amplifiers that hung under the craft?

Or two wheels at the back one at the front.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Anyone remember Bob Lazar talking about the three amplifiers that hung under the craft?

Or two wheels at the back one at the front.

Hush! my theory is more fun

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

And exactly what data was erased? Did they just erase the pictures taken?or wiped the whole phone?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Of Course it is.

"One feather easily becomes into a lot of chickens"...

link   
a reply to: gortex

Thats probably what it is but, the wiping of phone data needs an explanation.

link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Well I have seen pictures of some drones and they are pretty damn massive.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sorry, I'll just go back to sharpening my Dk' Tahg.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Blocking cell transmissions is an old technology... So these guys have the ability to wipe data from phones but not block the data from being uploaded to the cloud?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

In a James Bond movie they can do anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Are they really that large?

Here's an example.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think that somebody happened to see a UAV being transported and then made up a story about having information remotely scrubbed from their mobile phone.

Most commenting probably wouldn't be discussing the images if it weren't for the bit about the photo's being deleted, correct?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Jesus some of you people are ridiculous. The man was surrounded by Army dudes I am sure he had to take the pictures in a stealth manner! Nice find OP. I applaud you for bringing this here.

Great pics, and it is sooo eerie their phones were wiped but I believe it without a doubt - they do do that these days.

ETA: why would they block cell transmission? Very few people have their stuff always backing up to the cloud...I understand the skepticism but it sounds like a pretty plausible story to me.

Blocking cell transmission would cause a bit of a fuss....wiping the stuff inside would not until later.
edit on 3-8-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

WTF is THAT? Looking forward to the onslaught of comments on this!

S&F for actually having pics AND the backstory!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Tru that, pretty surw thats a drone but yes its the phone wiping thing im curious about.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

It didn't happen, it's just added drama to a normal boring story, some tanks and some phone wipes, incl. a pic that only show a little to make you curious.

A mystery is born.

In reality there was a military transport(probably the UAV mentioned) with a wide load and some Humvees to accompany, and they happen to come by and snap a photo through the window .

edit on 3-8-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's the center fuselage of a UAV being transported to a test area. The extra security is for the fact that, it's a military UAV. It looks like an X-47, but there are several designs that are similar to that, so it could be something new, or it could be an X-47 coming out of Palmdale heading to Pax River for more testing. They've been working on them at the NG plant in Cali lately, getting ready for the next round of testing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join