It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contagious Disease Movies - A Warning From the Elites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
a reply to: NeverMind2013

Although not a movie, the best new TV-SERIES on the subject is Utopia, anyone with an iota of belief that this could some day play out should watch this show

This has been my thinking all along, I think it deserves a thread by itself to get a glimps as to what others think about it

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sure the OP is possible.

It's also possible that a super model is going to feed me oreos dipped in gold while Pink Floyd play Raining Blood tonight in my back yard.

How about a more likely scenario , and I know Occam is banned from TinFoil world, is that people that created those movies\shows\books wanted to use a topic that would scare people because it would get more people to see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

Just checked Cabin Fever 1-2 from trailers they do not look the same movie i am looking, that movie maybe was b class movie or something like that, 1-2 years old, i remember it was some American town at the beach and over half of the movie was ppl everywhere scrreaming and dying, i was high when watched so cant remember much and it kinda shocked me bit, one crazy movie it was, i try to find it and leave the name here when i do find it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The creativity of an author can be moved in them by higher dimensional forces, especially for those who are very sensitive to extra-sensory type perceptions, but the physical governor's of your world have little to nothing to do with it. The Hollywood elite have at times had political agendas, but those have mainly been progressive and if anything have been beneficial for the masses. Just look at how much more liberty the average person has today on a social level than they did 30 years ago. I can remember when young girls were forbidden from walking to receive their high school diplomas because of an accidental pregnancy. I can remember when mixed racial couples were treated poorly in public many of the places they went and homosexual couples were physically assaulted in public with little to no protection from the police.

Not everything is nefarious, and the number of dangerous and detrimental things on a global level is receding with every passing year. Someday, humans might live forever and earth might be entirely safe. Imagine that...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join