It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oslo Accords and Benjamin Netanyahu's Secretly Recorded Intimate Discussion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Then he has good sense of character. Bibi is a liar and Obama knows it too.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
This video of him talking thinking he is not recorded, I have seen it like 10 times already through the years. It's the same with Sarkozy and Obama talking and saying how he is a liar and cannot be trusted.

It is obvious he cannot be trusted. Then why are they the criminal Zionist's slaves ?
Fear ? Fear of what ?
edit on 1-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A demon from hell has no intentions of peace.
He is a warmonger, a murderer, a scammer, a scumbag, a liar, a back stabber, etc., etc.. Perez is a million times worse than Satanyahoo.
The US gov knows all that he and Peres are, but they still back them 100%, -no matter what because they are either getting paid, or they are Zionists themselves, or both. It's no secret that the US gov is Zionist owned and controlled. The fed is the root to all this. Then the banks. Once you control the money, you control everything else. The question is; When will people of the world revolt against them?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

agreed...bump !

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing
Our president is attacking the fabric of the constitution and STILL some here see ME being stupid or a liar for calling Obama a traitor ,THAT question is asked DAILY,by me.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There are members here who support Obama?

:shudder:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't believe this for some reason for One, it's obvious to see the camera was on and moving a round, you'd have to be an idiot to not notice it..whole idea that this video could be real is ridiculous. Bibi is not an idiot. Since there is no "proof" or validation of this video, I think it's just fabricated. Most the time, the text is blocking his lips, and is it really him talking? It's soo funny what people on here believe, without verification.
edit on 1-8-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown

I don't believe this for some reason for One, it's obvious to see the camera was on and moving a round, you'd have to be an idiot to not notice it..whole idea that this video could be real is ridiculous. Bibi is not an idiot. Since there is no "proof" or validation of this video, I think it's just fabricated. Most the time, the text is blocking his lips, and is it really him talking? It's soo funny what people on here believe, without verification.

I think it's CGI. I say the IDF should verify if it's genuine or not.
We shouldn't speculate too much or even believe it's real until we get a Zionist stamp of approval.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
A demon from hell has no intentions of peace.
He is a warmonger, a murderer, a scammer, a scumbag, a liar, a back stabber, etc., etc.. Perez is a million times worse than Satanyahoo.
The US gov knows all that he and Peres are, but they still back them 100%, -no matter what because they are either getting paid, or they are Zionists themselves, or both. It's no secret that the US gov is Zionist owned and controlled. The fed is the root to all this. Then the banks. Once you control the money, you control everything else. The question is; When will people of the world revolt against them?

When they realize, that the Zionists are just following orders, from entities that are NOT human, but have them "over a barrel", so to speak, in a multi-dimensional manner.

Imagine having your soul being hi-jacked in the Astral and Causal, and that the same evil's reign there....AS ABOVE.........

But then imagine something BETTER, that we are now surrounding THEM in those realms, and are putting THEM in the SAMSON OPTION.

Fear Not Israelis and everyone else! Time to DESTROY THESE SCUMS, with means they cannot fathom!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

It's soo funny what people on here believe, without verification.

It's also funny what people won't believe with verification

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Soo where's the Verification?? tired of crap being posted that's not legit..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

If it were a dubbed hoax, It would have been quickly and easily debunked. The audio is clear and there would be a million Zionists all over it. That's your verification. The fact you're the only person claiming hoax is your verification. The fact that's Bibi's voice is your verification.The fact it has actually been reported many times since 2001 is your verification. Need I go on? Just because you say it's not real doesn't make it so.
edit on 2-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What I've learned over the years on ATS, is don't believe everything you see or hear. And that video just seems fishy to me. It just looks to me fabricated. Do we have the Original without all the crap added so I or we can verify its genuineness?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Consider this : Obama and Sarkozy are both liars, there is no doubt in my mind about that, and they both agree that Netanyahu is a bigger liar than them. It's like a bunch of smelly skunks saying how one of them is even more stinky than them, that does mean something, right ?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
But that shouldn't mean dismiss what you see and hear either. I can verify it more but why don't you disprove it? Simply google the incident and see what comes up.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Anyone else find all news about Israel a giant yawnfest? Until something causes a true critical turning point or bigger bombs are used (I'm talkin Iran going kamikaze on the entire region Fukushima-style)

/boring

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I don't see what this video is trying to prove.

It only shows that natanyahu - surprise, surprise - understands the situation. This is something that anyone moderately educated about this situation could infer on their own.

Palestinian/Arabs, for the most part, have been enormously chauvinistic with regard to their "ownership" of 'every last centimeter' of land that the Jews control - including Tel Aviv, etc - simply all of it. And Natanyahu, etc, are forced into the uncomfortable reality that they will have to play hardball with them if they are going to force them to be REASONABLE.

A reasonable person isn't willing to "push the Jews into the sea" - that is lunatic rhetoric, which unfortunately was common and is still largely accepted by hardliners and Islamists in the Arab world.

You know what is reasonable? Accept the established reality of a Jewish state. When you do that - and arent willing to 'sacrifice' the lives of Arabs and jews to "throw the Jews into the sea" in an endless incessant battle - peace will develop.

And btw - aren't we trying to establish a deeper humanistic sense of human connectedness in the world? I don't see how the Arabs - and their demands - conduce to this approach.

Like i've said and will continue to say, the Arab/Muslim world is in a state of trauma: they haven't yet "let go' of the traditional/conservative dogma of Islam. The whole "dar al Islam"/"dar al harm" dichotomy with which they splice the world. Until that happens: until humanism becomes the ruling - and justyifiably default approach to understanding self and reality - until Palestine becomes more like israel, ideologically and spiritually, we wont see any change.

And this applies as much to Egypt etc as to Palestine. Islamists are a #ing nightmare to deal with.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Who's running the west bank? Who's in charge over there?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: amazing
Our president is attacking the fabric of the constitution and STILL some here see ME being stupid or a liar for calling Obama a traitor ,THAT question is asked DAILY,by me.

You miss half the picture when you only listen to talk radio and think that he's acting alone, or if you think the republicans are any better. Do you call Bush a Traitor? If not, you're aren't being honest with yourself or us here on the ATS boards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join