It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowds flock to giant German crop circle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
? And haven't small lights been associated with their formations?

You people are so gullible

Balls of light

It was FAKED!!!

edit on 31-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Wrong vid, wmd. I'm talking about Linda Moulton Howe and friends seeing them first hand, not this faked video.

STM

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Wrong vid, wmd. I'm talking about Linda Moulton Howe and friends seeing them first hand, not this faked video.

STM

And how are eye witness accounts more powerful than tangible information on the topic?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Take it as you will. I'm not going to argue the whole topic of if crop circles are real or not. Give it a rest, all of you, you're going overboard imho. Show some class and step back with a bow. You've presented your views very clearly, now allow us to discuss our thoughts on crop circles.

STM

ETA: edited for grammar and clarity
edit on 31-7-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Take it as you will. I'm not going to argue the whole topic of if crop circles are real or not. Give it a rest, all of you, you're going overboard imho. Show some class and step back with a bow. You've presented your views very clearly, now allow us to discuss our thoughts on crop circles.

Someone takes a bow after a performance, not a discussion.

BTW, differing views, questioning why someone holds certain views, that's not an argument. The argument factor comes in when individuals involved in the discussion refuse to entertain the questions set forth by the other party and employ defensive tactics when no offensive move has been made. Note the use of 'other party' and not 'the opposition'.

I like to know why people value 'idea A' over 'idea B', and I don't believe I said anything to warrant the request to "Show some class". My only other post in this thread (before I asked you why you found more power in eye witness accounts over tangible evidence) was stating my stance, which is that of someone with previous interest in the subject, and then giving a little example as to why I have lost my fascination with crop circles.

I'm not interested in "arguing the whole topic of if crop circles are real or not.", I'm not sure why you want the members with differing viewpoints to just leave the thread so that you can be "allowed to discuss you thoughts on crop circles", but if I had to guess I would say that it has a lot to do with the way you perceive your views being challenged.

Your title under you screen name says simply "Writer". That would lead me to believe that you have a way with words, and could possibly be someone to say something that peaks my curiosity, but instead you attempt to shut down my simple inquiry, and only give me more reason to believe that crop circles have little to no evidence to promote their authenticity.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian303

Good post, ty. Fascinating.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

STM

When did they claim to see them after this video was first made? when everyone thought it was real?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
These things are made with boards and string.... Nothing more! Look at some of the buildings from the past... WAY better and more ornate than what we have today... and they had crappy tools!

Seen one of these made in 1 night, was filmed start to finish with night vision...

With a few guys and their boards and string it's pretty easy... To make the circles they just measure out the string, have someone in the middle to hold it and one on the outside to walk out the outline... Very very simple stuff... Hardly something to be amazed by and claim aliens!

Like looking at a styrograph drawing and going wow, that had to be aliens, teh lines are perfik! lol... So yeah, not aliens... people, with wooden boards and string....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BoogieMan911

It does remind me of a spherical lens.. Maybe that is a part of the free energy device.. To be honest I have no idea what to think of these circles. Maybe the should investigate the centre of the circle to see if they can find a hole. A hole where the earthling did put a stick in order to create the cropcircle with a rope attached.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Read the links and watch the videos I posted. They show how circles are made. It's an art form that has been improving for over 30 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Yup, the German one may be big, but it's ridiculously simple.

People can create huge 3D scenes that are so detailed that they look real on the ground with chalk, yet when people bend a few stalks over, it's higher beings!

Puhlease!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian303

Personally I don't really care who makes them, or how.
For me they are beautiful artistic expressions in their own right.

Like mandala, intricate aesthetic, and impermanent.

BTW.
Love your avatar OP
Oh globbitts! It brought me back.
:-)
"c'mon Boney! it's bonkin' time again"

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Thought of this.

That is classic!

I'd like to thank everyone who has posted links and videos. I loved the snow ones and the sand one.

Now I have seen how easy these things can be made by humans. I'm amazed. Had never really looked in to how they were made, just saw various news articles and thought Wow!

Still pretty, however they are made, and yes, definitely art.

So, if humans use planks and rope, wonder what ET use to make the others.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion that all crop circles with intricate patterns and designs in them are hoaxes.

Simple circles or depressions of what could be a large heavy object landing are the only ones that have piqued my curiosity over the years.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've never understood crop circles personally. Why would a race of beings advanced enough to traverse the galaxy come to a backwater planet like Earth and make geometric designs in wheat fields? To me, that would be like going to Mars and carving "MystikMushroom Wuz Here" on a rock.

And, in any case there are videos of people actually making some of them overnight.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I havn't read the rest of the Thread but has anyone noted that the Sign = Unity.

It means we must live together without War.

Who exactly is telling us this? I don't know but it could well be a warning of some type. Like, if these Wars don't stop there will be an attack possibly from 'Aliens' themselves to end it.

My impression of this crop cicle is that it is a geometric representation of the harvest of the energy of the Earth's inhabitants. It is depicting a sphere and within that sphere is represented the energies present upon the Earth and their relationship to one another. The small 4 sided shapes that are outside the circles are representavive of the angelic forces present here...they do not take part in the harvest they were here to assist in the development of the energy. The 3 larger circles are representative of humanity as a whole while the 3 inner circles are representaive of that part of humanity that will advance to levels of leadership in the next phase of existence. If you notice their energy is inverted ( Jesus emphasized this energy inversion probably more often then any other theme) meaning the meek are now in charge ( "The meek shall inherit the Earth") and their power will be in direct proportion to their humility/purity here. "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in that which is much" After these beings have taken their rightful places then the energy can be "turned up" so to speak by initiating a new set of parameters ( I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth ). It is an indicator that Divine intervention is imminent.

Harry

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join