It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: New Search Warrant Served at Neverland Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In what is being described as a "very unusual" move, a new search warrant has been issued at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. A warrant was issued over a year ago at the same property after allegations of child molestation. It is unknown at this time if this new warrant was issued in relation to the existing charges or if there were new allegations made. The search commenced at 9am PST Friday, and investigators were at the ranch throughout the morning.

msnbc.msn.com
Sheriff's investigators served a search warrant at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch on Friday, a department spokesman said.

Santa Barbara County sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Chris Pappas confirmed that a warrant was being served at the rural estate but he would not release any information about the purpose of the search.

Jackson is currently facing child molestation and other charges. Neverland was searched previously in connection with that case, which has yet to go to trial. Jackson has pleaded not guilty.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It is unknown if anything was removed during this search, and officials are remaining tight-lipped as to the reasons for this new warrant.

Considering an exhaustive search of the property was conducted over a year ago, there is some speculation that today's search may be related to new allegations rather than a continuation of the ongoing criminal case.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My question is, would they not have found anything in the previous search? Im sure the warrant was pretty thin as to description of what they were looking for., such as "Any items pertaining to Children". The only thing I can think of is that they were tipped off to something that was not previously disclosed.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe he had another sleep over. Someone inside the Ranch seems to be feeding them info.

Its amazing to me that parents continued to allow their children unsupervised access to Jackson after prior allegations had come to light. Those were settled, but the rumors persist. As a parent myself, I find it inconceivable, that I would have allowed my children to spend day after day, night after night unsupervised with him. That�s even if there were no rumors. He really needs help and has essentially trashed a limitless career by his odd behavior, freakish obsession with plastic surgery, and his inability to keep away from children.

join