It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A holiday from hell .. ghost month begins ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ive been here since my death during the onin wars . Theres many residents here in hell of all ages paying for the mistakes we made in life .. between incarnations in the world .. we all look forward to ghost month when the king of hell opens the gates and for a time we can return to the land of the living .. some return to visit their family others to seek vengeance from those who wronged them in life .. some like myself with no clan left wander aimlessly.

The living leave out gifts and offerings often leading to a frenzy of who will claim it first .. I never claim any for myself instead give what gather of the gifts from the living and give it to the little ones as they get pushed aside in the scramble ..

Once again the day arrives and the crowd forms early at the gates as we wait release into the land of the living once more .. I stand waiting along with some of the little ones without clans to see that they get their share .. reminding them to be patient as they dance with excitement waiting for the gates to open ..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hey, nobody told me there was a holiday month to leave this hell. What is this "living" you speak of? I seem to have a bad case of amnesia...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well when you go back can you take obama with you

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: majestic3
Well when you go back can you take obama with you

Sorry but he was permanently banned .. even hell has standards ..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Happy Ghost Month

top topics

join