It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how I see the Israel/Palestine conflict from a woman's view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No, I'm not a feminist or any of that crap. I am however a mother....and this is some long standing tit for tat bull crap! What I see going on in Israel and Palestine (I've visited both and loved them equally) is abhorrent...something that will probably never cease to exist. The behavior of both sides IMVHO is awful and certainly dehumanizes all mankind! What the hell is really going on cause you guys are effin' nuts!

Oh, wait....what, you all can't get along...can't co-exist...can't live next door to each other? Please!!!!!!!! Guess what assholes...in the so called Western World....no effin' body gets along anywhere! Never has and probably never will!!! We don't all blow each other to bits and pieces over our differences though! This whole crap is ridiculous IMVHSO!!!!!!!! GROW THE "F" UP already!

As a woman this is how I see their unfortunate "dispute" that's costing innocent lives on BOTH sides!!!!!!!!!!

Both sides suck

Anyone IMO taking sides...suck! The whole Mid-East situation sucks!

That's that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done
(Probably should have been a rant, but the music is the most important)

PS
Add your video views of this crappy situation as you see fit

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
By the way...ya'll probably got a snake or two in one or two of them pits!!!!!!!!!

ETA
It's a very disgusting situation. One where there's never a winner.

WAKE THE HELL UP...the two of you's and all of your neighbors! Because, if the rest of the world has to get involved...it's gonna get real ugly for everyone for a very long time

edit on 7/25/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I had a neighbor that was a real sphincter. Always causing friction. He made my girlfriend cry. I had to tell him in no uncertain terms to stay out of my yard and never speak another word to my girl. He did as I asked. We managed to coexist next door to each other for several years without any violence or further incidences. I didn't take his yard, fence it in and call it mine.
If I were to do that, I would expect him to get pissed off and retaliate.
See what I'm getting at?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I hear you and understand however, those people in the Mid East, need to figure out what you figured out. You may not love nor like your neighbor yet, you figured a way to exist. Right?

ETA
Did you shoot him? I think not.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I like the optimism, passion, and desire for peace displayed here.

It's basically, "Why can't we all just get along?" That was the end of Jack Nicholson's speech to the Martian delegation in mars Attacks. Ten seconds later, President Dale (Nicholson) was dead on the floor, killed by a Martian.

Sadly, I think we need something a little more definite.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I agree wholeheartedly! I left out the part about "beating the crap" outta' both sides. That's what I think needs to happen. Or just let them kill each other. Maybe if the international community turns their backs/ignores both sides, they'll stop

Mmmm...probably not though. I just want them to stop killing each other

ETA
When my 2 daughters would fight in their teen years (they're both in college now) I would come in and get em' both. I would tell them "you're family and we don't fight like this...EVER". You know what they started doing? They started having "silent wars"! Meaning, they both learned how to fight silently. Once I figure out their new game, I beat the crap outta' both of them the few times I caught them "silent boxing"...problem solved for me
They are best friends now at the ages of 23 and 21 and will do anything for each other. I know this is completely different from the issues at hand, but hey...hit em' both where it hurts and maybe they'll act right. We should stop being their "friends".

The Jews and Muslims in that area are acting like spoiled babies and enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
a reply to: skunkape23

I hear you and understand however, those people in the Mid East, need to figure out what you figured out. You may not love nor like your neighbor yet, you figured a way to exist. Right?

ETA
Did you shoot him? I think not.

I would not have shot him. He was a gun hater, so I assumed he was not armed. I can love him as a human. He just needs to stay on his side of the fence. Otherwise he might have gotten a good knuckle-sandwich.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
How do you think conflict like that will cease ?
Their minds are already poisoned.. How can anyone open their minds and say it loudly, stop doing this..
Governments from outside world may demand peace.. But people ? dozens of their children are killed by this beasts.
It will need many years to cease this hatred.. I hope they will find the way.. I can just hope..

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Thank you for your perspective, I find your views interesting however I think you views might get modified if you were to research the issues, the history of the events and the people involved.

They say it only takes two to tango but it only takes one side to start a fight and other side has to defend themselves or cede to the aggressor. Perhaps you might like to consider what you would do if some thugs off the street said they wanted your house and you have one hour to hand it over. Perhaps you might also like to tell us how you would successfully deal with the tugs without resorting to violence even if the thugs did.

thank you

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
I like the optimism, passion, and desire for peace displayed here.

It's basically, "Why can't we all just get along?" That was the end of Jack Nicholson's speech to the Martian delegation in mars Attacks. Ten seconds later, President Dale (Nicholson) was dead on the floor, killed by a Martian.

Sadly, I think we need something a little more definite.

You just can't trust Martians I'm afraid. The only good Martian.....................

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Let me explain it the way that I explained it to a friend that didn't understand the root cause for the situation;

Basically, Palestine owned it's own house. Meanwhile, post war Europe had this houseguest, that they didn't particularly like, or want dossing on their couch. So they got together, annexed a room in Palestine's house and off-loaded their unwanted houseguest there. Understandably, Palestine and it's neighbors weren't happy about this and tried to evict them... they failed. The Israelis then decided that the room they had wasn't big enough, so they took over more rooms in Palestine's house.... Palestine is now forced to live in a cupboard under the stairs.

It's a little hard to 'Get Along' with the neighbors with a backstory like that.

Israel, abused as a child, has grown up to be the abuser. Call them on it, and they'll swing the anti-shemite club wildly in your direction.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Interesting view.
Surely as a Mother you can understand that a person who breaks down your door and kills half of your kids then pushes you and what's left of your family out the front door then claims that your house now belongs to them, then the next day kidnaps your kids, rapes, beats, intimidates them, and kills a few more...
This is just a bit more than just some folks that cannot simply get along.
How could a Mother even think that???

Sure bad men shoot rockets into israel, but the US has bought and paid for the iron dome.
We all know that Palestinian rockets never hit their intended target and NEVER kill anyone unless it is a case of extremely bad luck.
What is the ratio, 3000 rockets to one death??!!!
The thing that boggles my mind is, the israelis have state of the art weaponry stolen and bought from the US that could remove a gnat at 1000 miles away.
How are there so many innocents killed then?
Yeah, I wonder why they just can't get along...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I know many women who have a very different view of the conflict then you have. I also wonder about when you said that we here in America hate each other but don't shoot or blow each other up; Do you watch the evening news in any inner city or look at crime statistics? Some parts of America are just as bad and violent.

top topics

join