It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for a bewitchingly beautiful opening games night Scotland...stay with us in the UK:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I attended a Clan Johnstone funeral yesterday and shared the loss of a wonderful friend in a wake that celebrated a life as much as mourning a death.
I am Welsh, my friend was of course Scottish, we shared life and death in England.
Don't go Scotland, please, you are a massive part of our island's tapestry.

...but, if you do (to me, sadly) decide to go, as a decision that is and can only be yours, please say I don't need to bring my passport and get hassled by moody border guards to drive up your way and party with you x

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I attended a Clan Johnstone funeral yesterday and shared the loss of a wonderful friend in a wake that celebrated a life as much as mourning a death.
I am Welsh, my friend was of course Scottish, we shared life and death in England.
Don't go Scotland, please, you are a massive part of our island's tapestry.

...but, if you do (to me, sadly) decide to go, as a decision that is and can only be yours, please say I don't need to bring my passport and get hassled by moody border guards to drive up your way and party with you x

What? Is Scotland moving???

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

As far as going independent I hope we do personally but we will always share a common bond with our UK neighbours, so have no fear we will always welcome you with open arms up here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
I hope so

top topics

join