It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new low? Female Israeli MP says "Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
And people still have the cheek to say israel isnt committing genocide ..

Disgusting .. meh .. time for another drink .. the idiocy will continue ...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I translated the post and read it myself. It actually doesn't say all Palestinians but the mothers of the terrorists.. But either way, why should a mother be punished for something her Son has chosen to do? To me it is still harsh.. What I mean is that if you were to accidently kill someone, would you agree that your Mother and Father should be held responsible for your actions? Her opinion still doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

She makes genocide sexy

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

I translated the post and read it myself. It actually doesn't say all Palestinians but the mothers of the terrorists.. But either way, why should a mother be punished for something her Son has chosen to do? To me it is still harsh.. What I mean is that if you were to accidently kill someone, would you agree that your Mother and Father should be held responsible for your actions? Her opinion still doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

Interesting - thanks for taking the time to do that.

How does your translation square with what Ayelet says she stated, in the Jerusalem Post?

I found this from another Israeli journalist condemning Shaked.

www.independent.co.uk...

On Monday she quoted this on her Facebook page: “Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

So it seems like what she said has been taken slightly out of context, but I think what she has said is still pretty low.
edit on 19-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I translated the post and read it myself. It actually doesn't say all Palestinians but the mothers of the terrorists..

A well-known Israeli politician and parliament member has branded Palestinians as terrorists, saying mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed

That depends, if she first called all of them terrorists, she was talking about all of them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

yep sure, those are your human rights before you start calling for mass genocide, and the killing of women and children, after that your human rights are you are free to kill yourself or someone else will do it.

You know what the new low is, that you'll sit here and defend a swine like this even after she's called for the mass killing of women and children, and go on to babble about her inherit human rights as if she has any left.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

She makes genocide sexy

Think you may need a psych eval or eye exam if you think that thing is sexy .. theres not even enough alcohol in the world to make that "woman" desirable ..

(post by Haxsaw removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
You know what the new low is, that you'll sit here and defend a swine like this even after she's called for the mass killing of women and children, and go on to babble about her inherit human rights as if she has any left.

She has the rights just like you and me, she is as human as you and me. You are no better by calling her a swine and attitude you are showing is pretty much same as she seems to have. Should you loose your human rights now ?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

You just lost your moral high ground.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: crazyewok

She makes genocide sexy

Think you may need a psych eval or eye exam if you think that thing is sexy .. theres not even enough alcohol in the world to make that "woman" desirable ..

She kinda reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld, lol.

No, not attractive.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Im not wanting to kill innocent women en-masse and commit genocide, don't even try to put me on her level

edit on 19-7-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

justice is all I want to see done to her, so im not sure why you'd say that, I have faith in mankind and I refuse to believe that a women sitting behind a desk calling for genocide and the death of thousands of innocent women is part of the human race, thus the title "swine".

Im not the one who brought up her in relation to sex, but when it was brought up I shivered at the thought of another human being mating with a swine, thus my other comments.

Why are people trying to support a young witch like creature who is calling for genocide and the killing of women and children? stop missing the point, stop arguing with me and address what she's said with her forked tongue, or I'll have to assume you wouldn't mind being one of the women she is calling for the death of.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Edit: Before i can continue i have to find out of this comment was mistranslated or taken out of context.

And original post:

Ill give you that there are extremists on both sides, but lets not act like its equal.

Thats the palestinians exist in prison but are still called terrorists with snakes for kids BY a Politician who repreaent a large portion of Israelis.

Called terrorists.despite having killed 1 israeli.while.Israelis.have killed hundreds.of palestinian civilians and over 40 kids since this.began.
edit on 19-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Regardless of what anyone in the west calls it, those right there, think it is a war.

And people will say things during war. There is no "miss manners" during war. There is no "polite", "politically correct" discourse during war.

For Israel, this is war. For Hamas, this is war.

Since when did the rules for nice talk ever apply during war?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Don´t have to as it seems you are allready there by earlier comment you made. What really creeps me out is to see people behaving exactly the same ( or even worse ) and are not seeing the further than their own noses.
The situation is what it is in the World right now.. a lot of distress around us. I thought we should find the better in ourselves not to get into lynching mode in situation that is in a World right now. If we put ATS people right now in one room what we would see is most of you would take a gun and shoot each other without hesitation.. no questions asked.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Regardless of what anyone in the west calls it, those right there, think it is a war.

And people will say things during war. There is no "miss manners" during war. There is no "polite", "politically correct" discourse during war.

Since when should we accept the suggestion of genocide by politicians?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

My point was just that. By stooping down to her level you lost your moral high ground. You can see the result, people now respond to you saying you are no better.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

originally posted by: beezzer

Since when should we accept the suggestion of genocide by politicians?

I never said you should accept the suggestion of genocide by politicians.

I simply stated that this is war. War is not nice. War is ugly, brutal. In war, you kill and talk of killing. There is no nice talk. There is no trophy hand-outs. There is no "time-outs".

You either kill more of them, than they kill you, or you lose.

Its that simple.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You said,

To me this sounds like "accept it it's normal".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join