It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL. Dad Beats 18 year old unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The best part of this story to me, is that the man will NOT be charged!!

Authorities say the father called 911 early Friday after he walked in on the alleged abuse. When officers arrived they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports the 35-year-old father -- who was not identified by police -- told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

I am a huge fan of this kind of vigilante justice. If this were my child I would have at least done the same thing. Too many of these creeps are getting off easy with light sentences and merely needing to register as a sex offender. NOT good enough in my opinion. I hope this punk NEVER even gets the chance to be around another child again! Often forgotten are the victims of these crimes in which they may never heal from the scars they bear. Good job by the police not charging this man too! I love these kind of stories.www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
The best part of this story to me, is that the man will NOT be charged!!

Authorities say the father called 911 early Friday after he walked in on the alleged abuse. When officers arrived they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports the 35-year-old father -- who was not identified by police -- told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

I am a huge fan of this kind of vigilante justice. If this were my child I would have at least done the same thing. Too many of these creeps are getting off easy with light sentences and merely needing to register as a sex offender. NOT good enough in my opinion. I hope this punk NEVER even gets the chance to be around another child again! Often forgotten are the victims of these crimes in which they may never heal from the scars they bear. Good job by the police not charging this man too! I love these kind of stories.www.thedenverchannel.com...

I read that this morning. The pic of the guy he beat....dayum! He put a woopin on him. Good for dad....I would like to think that any dad would do the same.

**IMAGE REMOVED**
edit on Sat Jul 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
shoulda wacked the tallywacker into bits...the future would be more secure....

link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I am convinced that is the "cure" for these predators. They are not human.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Missed one more part tho. Cut off the tools of his trade.
There is no place in society for that kind of thing. A friends
child took her life due to this kind of act.

link   
I don't like violence, but this is definitely justified. I hope this sick punk kid is forced to register as a sex offender and thrown in jail.

link   
What red blooded father wouldn't do that. Great result.
Just scrolled, saw pic, ROFL LMAO.

edit on 18/7/2014 by Flyinghaggis because: missed a bit, added it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I agree, street justice all the way for this sick individual!
It isn't going to get much better for him either once he gets in the jail, the guards will look the other way and he will get a couple more of these beatings.
Just sick that people can do this to kids! I am glad the dad was able to hold back some of his rage and not kill the guy, don't think he would have been able to walk away from that.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you for putting that pic up. I tried unsuccessfully. I think EVERYBODY needs to see this clowns beaten face.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I am convinced that is the "cure" for these predators. They are not human.

I could not agree more. They do not even deserve to tie up our justice system or waste our tax dollars with public representation.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Can we not turn this into a facebook comments section?
-

The kid's lucky, I would have done more.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's not in this article but read in another that the dude told the assailant, "You're lucky I love my God...." I assume that's why he didn't kill the guy. Many would have.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
As a human I would say violence is never the answer if it can be avoided. As a father i would say this guy deserved worse.

link   
a reply to: intrepid

This dad is certainly full of good one liners eh?
I loved the answer he gave if any weapons were used? " My foot and my fist"

link   
I got one word for this.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
As a human I would say violence is never the answer if it can be avoided. As a father i would say this guy deserved worse.

Honestly, I feel the same way! I hate violence, but as a father, well, that is a whole different story

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jessejamesxx
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Can we not turn this into a facebook comments section?

My bad jesse, I do know better here at ATS I promise.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: intrepid

This dad is certainly full of good one liners eh?
I loved the answer he gave if any weapons were used? " My foot and my fist"

Yep...one of my favorites from the story:

The paper obtained the 911 call and reported that the dad told the dispatcher, "I just walked in a grown man molesting...and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This father needs to be treated like a hero. Ticker tape parade, picture shaking hands with the mayor, the whole nine yards. Not only did he save his son from being abused and stopped a sick twisted criminal. He did it using reasonable force. How many of us fathers out there would of done far worse if it was our child.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join