It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the MH17 shootdown/crash in Ukraine really a false flag with MH370?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: havanaja
a reply to: yeahsurexxx
A ‘big smoking hole’ like the one not made by the 911 flight 93 in Pennsylvania!

And that folks is what we call trying to derail the thread. Nice try truther.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I don't think so OP, RIP to those lost in both tragedies.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

"Blaming the pro-russian separatists in Ukraine"

I can't be the only person who thinks they are a fabricated entity to begin with and deserved a tomahawk on their position a long time ago....

You wouldn't need a false flag to incriminate them, they do it to themselves

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

It was reported last month that Seperatists captured a BUK last month from a Ukranian army base they managed to overrun.

The Seperatists are not just ordinary people with guns - they have proper military people in their ranks. It's not beyond the realms of possibility at all that they have people capable of operating a BUK.

And that's even before the possibility of Russian involvement.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I didn't know about the report that the separatists may have captured a BUK system. Thanks.

That's why I think the people that say the separatists are not sophisticated enough to have such weaponry are being naive. However, even though the separatists may be sophisticated enough to have attained such a weapon, that does not mean they are sophisticated enough to be trusted to use such a weapon just on military targets...

...They may possess the weapons system, but lack the geopolitical sophistication to understand that it is just plain wrong to use it against a civilian target. Or even if the leaders of the separatists are sophisticated enough, they may not have a good enough command-and-control of their people in the field to prevent them from accidentally, or even purposefully, firing on an airliner (accidentally due to misidentifying it as military plane).

edit on 7/17/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
So what you're saying is that the ~600 civilians that were on these two planes have managed to keep their mouth shut about being randomly selected to take part in a false flag? Somehow I don't think that's likely.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No.
I don't think MH370 passengers and crew are alive.
Mankind has done worse things.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

now this

how far away is this happening?

how wide would this contrail be?

Is it just too pixelated?

Any far-distant-object-wiever with skills?

edit on 17-7-2014 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So you're saying they killed everyone on MH370 so they could make it look like they killed everyone on MH17 while not actually doing it? How does this make sense?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That doesn't make sense. But to steal a plane, kill everyone then fly it into the ground losing another 300 souls blaming Russia, makes sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You're not the only one who thought this. And I expected more discussion of it on ATS.

But there's very little. And this thread derails rapidly.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am not even going to pretend to know what went on with the missing malaysian flight but things are very weird lately involving these planes,

Strange fact on the plane shot down - The Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 known as MH17 had its maiden flight on 17/07/97 and was shot down 17/07/14, exactly 17 years later.

too many coincidences for my liking.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I'm surprised this thread hasn't taken off more. Maybe later once the initial news threads slow down.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Happened on the anniversary of the flight 800 crash in 1996 off Long Island. This one appears international but I guess we don't have any local ATSers from around the Ukraine crash site area. Don't have time to reread all the posts in the reaction thread for clues.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I agree. Also, what are the odds of losing two Malaysian airlines...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The part I don't get is:
Why replace MH17 with MH370??
Why not just plant explosives on MH17, which would be an easier option than hijacking plane 1, place explosives, exchange it with plane 2.

You guys are thinking way too complicated.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
The part I don't get is:
Why replace MH17 with MH370??
Why not just plant explosives on MH17, which would be an easier option than hijacking plane 1, place explosives, exchange it with plane 2.

You guys are thinking way too complicated.

That's a good looking question. Why would you?? Why go through all the trouble? So I sat back for a few seconds and the only thing that comes to mind is, it's nearly impossible to get away with retrofitting a plane in its own hangar. At its own airline. So, you would have to steal one. Who is capable of stealing a 777? Zaharie Ahmad Shah can.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamesmm791
a reply to: FlySolo

I agree. Also, what are the odds of losing two Malaysian airlines...

The odds are astronomical. The Boeing 777 factor is equally puzzling. Prior to this year, the 777 was the second safest passenger jet flying.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

^^ That's all...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So you're saying they killed everyone on MH370 so they could make it look like they killed everyone on MH17 while not actually doing it? How does this make sense?

It is a conspiracy theory, it is not meant to make sense..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join