It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO With Magnetic Halo Passes Super Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
a reply to: JamesTB

To me it looks like nothing more than an out of focus satellite passing in front of the moon, which is in focus.

So if we go by your logic it could also be an out of focus UFO passing in front of the Moon.

I'm interested in how you can distinguish between the 2. Please tell ...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Perception of this kind of videos change when you go and get yourself a telescope.

Or a camera with long enough focal length and/or wide aperture..

a halo, sure. /just omg

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So if we go by your logic it could also be an out of focus UFO passing in front of the Moon. I'm interested in how you can distinguish between the 2. Please tell ...

Well satellites are known about and commonly seen and very commonly labeled as UFOs by those that cannot identify what they witness.

An out of focus UFO passing in front of the moon could be anything even a satellite or a bird or anything that cant be unidentified.

How was it distinguished between a satellite and ufo? well it looked exactly as a satellite would being filmed passing between our line of sight of the moon so its logical to suggest what it looks like instead of leaving it unidentified.

Suggesting its a satellite can also be proven if one has the details of the when and where the footage was taken and a data base of satellites passing overhead.

You do know that that U in UFO stands for unidentified right?

Does it bother your logic and rational that some can look at these youtube videos you keep linking and have a rational and logical answer?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Right...

Lets put aside the issue of whether or not this youtube video is legitimate, not tampered with. Let us examine the description of the "halo" around this vehicle.

How is it being established, that the halo around the vehicle is magnetic in origin? What method of examination has been applied to the subject, to bring that possibility to the forefront of the mind?

Personally, whenever someone starts making spurious statements in order to explain phenomena that they have no conception of, I become deeply mistrustful of both their conclusions, and indeed their honesty, and thereby the validity of whatever it is they are trying to get me to look at.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This guy is doing a hell of a lot more then the majority of ATS looking into the mysteries of UFO´s...
So I would advice people to appreciate the work he is doing while we lean back in our armchair and play with our keyboard.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This guy is doing a hell of a lot more then the majority of ATS looking into the mysteries of UFO´s...
So I would advice people to appreciate the work he is doing while we lean back in our armchair and play with our keyboard.

Seems to me that would be just the place from which to upload a mundane video with a ridiculous title and wacky analysis.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It that is where the bar is set then it explains the situation in UFO research marketing.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It could easily be an out-of-focus "something" (something mundane, such as an insect, for example) passing in front of the camera - and very close to the camera, hence it being out of focus.

Obviously, I can't be sure what it is, but similarly, how can the YouTube uploader be sure that it is an object with a "magnetic halo"?

OP, you seem to believe the YouTube uploader, so please explain the "magnetic halo", and please explain why it can't simply be a mundane object that passes in front of (and close to) the camera?

edit on 7/15/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I thought Halos were Gold?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
It could easily be an out-of-focus "something" (something mundane, such as an insect, for example) passing in front of the camera - and very close to the camera, hence it being out of focus.

Obviously, I can't be sure what it is, but similarly, how can the YouTube uploader be sure that it is an object with a "magnetic halo"?

OP, you seem to believe the YouTube uploader, so please explain the "magnetic halo", and please explain why it can't simply be a mundane object that passes in front of (and close to) the camera?

Haha it's like being on trial posting a thread on ATS! Look I don't know the answers I follow this guy on YouTube and he posts some interesting videos every now and then. I saw this one today and thought yeah not bad maybe other people might like to see it so I posted it on here with the original title. That's it now can you point me to the part where it says that for every thread/video you post on ATS you must have ready every single answer from the most obscure to the blatantly obvious?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

When someone suggested it could have been an out-of-focus moth, your response seemed to discount that possibility, which led me to believe that you had at least some belief in the YouTube uploader's "UFO with magnetic halo" explanation.

That's why I asked why you felt the YouTube uploader's story was more plausible than something (an insect maybe?) passing in directly in front of the camera, hence looking out of focus.

So, are you saying that you think it could be a mundane object passing in relative close proximity to the camera (a close enough distance to be blurry, with that distance depending on the focal length and camera focus)?

edit on 7/15/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
obvious question - why is the aledged " magnetic halo " visible ?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

There are tons of this type of video with things flying over the illuminated surface of the Moon. This guy has some high powered cameras though and his footage is much clearer.

How do you know it's over the surface of the Moon

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

What making MISLEADING claims of what is in focus on his videos and what's not and the the usual BS collection of filters that don't prove anything.

I wish we all got a $ or a £ for every BS youtube video posted on here using the embossed or edge effect filters we would all be rich!!!!

So lets see here is is my picture of a black squiggle space snake

Now how do I prove it is a real space snake simple!!!

edit on 15-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
obvious question - why is the aledged " magnetic halo " visible ?

From deflecting all the chem bombs.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
This is a great clip and analysis from the uploader. I've seen a few clips of this type of fuzzy object passing the Moon before but with this one the guy claims that in fact rather than being out of focus it is actually in focus. Enjoy!

In the video I see a circular something between the recording lens and the surface of the moon. I don't think that it is close to the moon but closer to earth it i's real. And no one knows for a fact what it is. The jump to calling it a "magnetic halo" makes me laugh. What is a magnetic halo and how was it arrived at?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's in focus? The moon is in focus. This object is not focused. This can't be a satellite or space debris? He says he's seen and filmed many satellites, so this isn't one. Why does he not show a comparison?

I am a believer is this subject, but you can't believe everything.

Where does he get the idea this is a magnetic halo? Evidence? I could most likely be wrong, but I would think something giving off a magnetic halo would have some sort of light or energetic luminosity.
edit on CDT045723123Jul14R57 by ThisIsMyRifle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Couldn't it just be a meteor?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThisIsMyRifle
It's in focus? The moon is in focus. This object is not focused. This can't be a satellite or space debris?

The fact that it isn't focused makes me think it is close to the camera. If it was in space somewhere between the Earth and Moon, it would probably be far enough away to be in focus.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Posted today -

Telescopic View - Black UFO With a Halo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join