It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Side Effects: Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: Mary Rose
You knew a tuna can possibly countain more mercury than a cheapo vaccine, don't you?

No I didn't know that but I can tell you that I've been afraid to eat any fish since Fukushima.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

No I didn't know that but I can tell you that I've been afraid to eat any fish since Fukushima.

RELAX! I know Fukushima event is very bad but in perspective, this s**t is diluted in 331x10^15 cubic meter of water (north pacific ocean volume). Even with biomagnification we shall be still quite safe. However I would not eat alga supplement from Japan... if your afraid, saturate yourself with iodine supplement, but IMHO these tablets would be put to much better use, spared for a futur local "event".

Fukushima is very bad, but still NOT a "planetary extinction event" like many people would like us to believe. However dont take me bad, I would gladly beat the engineers responsible for the plant with a wooden stik for not putting the emergency backup system above ground, but this is strickly an engineering issue...

Ionizing radiation is not so bad to life, of coarse I would be happy without, but still this sh**t is not as lethal as it seem. Check Chernobyl forbiden perimeter, nature has retaken its right as if the main problem was in fact the human presence.

<< 1  2   >>

join