It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Bigfoot video analysis on the Mission BF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Bigfoot truth #45

Every time there is a sighting by a none hunter who manages to capture it on film rather than shoot it dead- Bigfoot looses 1 reality credibility point...so far he's on -2000

I think many hunters would not shoot a sasquatch because many who have seen them say how human they look.Also,what if they are endangered.Would you like to be the one to threaten their existence?I wouldn't.
edit on 16-7-2014 by crazyeddie68 because: sp.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I do get that seeing a rare mammal that looks human might invoke some sort emotional response in 85% of the population but what about the people who can shoot an Elephant between the eyes for sport or even worse- the people who paid to go on Sniper experiences in Bosnia shooting real humans.

Give a man a gun and he'll shoot stuff...eventually, if BF existed in North America, he would have taken at least a wounding shot by now.

I love Bigfoot and think most Squatchers are cool people but I'd shoot it on first sight, make a million and console myself with imagining myself as a sort of woodland equivalent of the Equaliser for all those 411 cases LOL.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I dont believe you would shoot it if you saw it. I'm a Marine and have served in combat. Believe me killing a bipedal man or ape isn't fun or an easy decision. Also if hunters come upon bigfoot I don't believe most would kill it. After all from all the reports I've read most hunters are at first surprised by the sight of a 9 foot 1000 lb ape. Then most report getting a feeling of get the hell out of there. It appears that they are indeed intelligent and bluff charge and throw large branches or rocks to scare off said hunter. I believe most close sightings are so frightening that people don't think to take a picture.
I do believe that a close up in counter will be Filmed by a bow hunter or a vigalint hiker wearing a go pro style camera. Mounted on there head looking directly where the eyes look. Again most report being to scared to pull out a camera or phone to take pictures.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join