It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear my friend may be a psychic, because he predicts the end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A good friend of mine predicted that we would "see a shooting star" within the next five minutes... Well, we did.
\
We saw that shooting star. All of us did.

Now he's predicting the end of society. Not the world, but of conventional society.

Who wants to join me? Helter skelter, let's all get drunk.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Can I get a date day/month/year for that prediction?

Just curious s to when Ican call in forwork.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This is just the beginning. It never, ever, ends.
edit on 6-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: .

edit on 6-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: .

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I predict that your friend's prediction will fail to predict what he was predicting.

Or something like that...

But seriously... Who can judge when society has changed enough to resemble the end of it's conventionalism?? Depending on who you ask there could be a huge gap in what they see as "The End".

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Shooting stars can be produced by particles as small as a grain of sand! This being said, there are millions of shooting stars everyday. They happen during daytime hours and nighttime hours alike. When you look up at the sky though, you can only see about .005 percent of the total area of the sky. Even with this limited viewing range, on a typical night expect to see a shooting star every ten minutes to fifteen minutes.

www.sciencefacts.us...

psycic.... yeah sure.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Location and date of his shooting star prediction would be interesting. I too can predict that I will see a shooting star in my location on the right dates.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I once saw a weatherman call for 50% chance of rain. He was right!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42

L.O.T.T.E.R.Y N.U.M.B.E.R.S. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery. Get the numbers for the lottery.

I'll let you pay for the first one.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 6-7-2014 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42
A good friend of mine predicted that we would "see a shooting star" within the next five minutes... Well, we did.

Rather than being psychic they have access to t'internet ... wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Meteor_showers
edit on 6-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There has NEVER been someone who could predict anything.
Otherwise someone would play the lotto and win big.
Want to impress me, predict the powerball, and win.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I predict that this thread will not go far, because I'm physic too.. and sober!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Surprise. You're dead. It never, ever, ends.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42
\
We saw that shooting star. All of us did.

Now he's predicting the end of society. Not the world, but of conventional society.

Who wants to join me? Helter skelter, let's all get drunk.

Envelope held to the forehead, "prediction 1000 years". Open the envelope, during this time the world ends, and the age of Joan Rivers. Carnac has spoken....

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I've found that such predictions come true on the micro-scale, not the macro-scale. Your friend may have forseen his own enlightenment coming up, and when that happens, society, for that person, does indeed end, in a manner of speaking, because enlightenened people are indeed freed from the mechanisms of conventional society.

edit on 592Sunday000000America/ChicagoJul000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

I've found that such predictions come true on the micro-scale, not the macro-scale. Your friend may have forseen his own enlightenment coming up, and when that happens, society, for that person, does indeed end, in a manner of speaking, because enlightenened people are indeed freed from the mechanisms of conventional society.

This may be the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Everybody is seeing The End these days. How else do explain the sudden fascination for apocalyptic everything?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ummm, the internet: and the same people who've been saying it's all about to end since the stone-age... Nothing new here, and being able to use Google does not make one a scientist nor educated, simply a parrot, squawking what someone else has writ.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 7-7-2014 by ladybug121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seeing the replies on the internet and the videos being showed to the world on TV. It is obviously true society is fking dead. So good luck when being robbed/military start bashing your house down.

Two people spelled Psychic wrong too.

edit on 8-7-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join