It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi,

I am a fellow renaissance man. Hope to find followers of the light in here. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma. I like outdoors and camping. Obviously I guess. I want to run for mayor in my city, well maybe not now but people like Jesse Ventura have got me motivated to do that to where any man or woman can do it if they want and have people who support them.

I like politics and I like astronomy. And friendly people too and I like fish to eat and as pets. My hobby is fish collecting.
Thanks, have a nice day!

Bwen
edit on 4-7-2014 by Bwencoates because: aa

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwencoates
Hi,

I am a fellow renaissance man. Hope to find followers of the light in here. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma. I like outdoors and camping. Obviously I guess. I want to run for mayor in my city, well maybe not now but people like Jesse Ventura have got me motivated to do that to where any man or woman can do it if they want and have people who support them.

I like politics and I like astronomy. And friendly people too and I like fish to eat and as pets. My hobby is fish collecting.
Thanks, have a nice day!

Bwen

Welcome its nice to see someone that wants to participate in our political process. I look forwards to your thoughts and insights.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwencoates

Cool!
You guys get a lot of ufo sightings there in Tulsa. Have you seen any?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome. I also live in the Tulsa area. Glad to see another Okie on here, especially one with similar interests.

I seldom post, preferring to lurk in the shadows.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Welcome fellow okie (I am a transplant but plan on retiring in Oklahoma) Interesting place here..

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwencoates

Hiya Bwen and Welcome to ATS !

Thought you might enjoy these:

ATS / Off The Grid

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Welcome, fellow Okie! I'm closer to Lawton. Hopefully your journey into politics fares well. I'm glad to finally see people actually stepping up to take action, rather than pissing and moaning, accomplishing nothing. I'm fairly close to a few of the political up-and-comers in Norman, if you're interested in perhaps getting in contact with them.

Just let me know, and I'll try to PM you.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! I have fish for pets.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
From a fellow Okie - you might enjoy this thread and check in. Some of them have actually met up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I grew up between Lawton and Altus but in Texas now.

top topics

join