It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw an ATS thread on Ancient Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was a watching the episode on "Star Children" from the series "Ancient Aliens" last night, on Amazon, and half way through they started talking about black eyed kids. From there they posted screen shots of forums and they showed ATS! I jumped up and was like, hey I know that site and that thread lol I remember the thread because it creeped me out. I've never had a personal experience with black eyed kids, nor do I ever, but there are accounts all over the internet of them.

Anyway here is the thread they showed Black Eyed Children AHHHHH!

I thought it was cool at least. Maybe my cool factor has gone down due to no social life lol

Anyone else ever see ATS mentioned or shown on another tv show?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Those are so cool!! This was the first time I ever saw ATS on a show and was a little excited. lol

I don't have cable so I watch stuff on Amazon Prime or I purchase episodes like I did the one last night.

I have never seen or heard of America's Book of Secrets. I will look for it on Amazon and check it out. I've seen a few episodes of Paranormal State but not a lot and I've seen almost ALL Ancient Aliens episodes but the current season which I'm catching up on now. I saw UFO Hunters I think once, didn't really do anything for me.

Thanks for the links! I will have to find those shows and check them out!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

watching ancient aliens was how i learned ATS even existed lol

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: mblahnikluver

watching ancient aliens was how i learned ATS even existed lol

Really? That's awesome. I like Ancient Aliens for the simple reason that it gives me so many things to research. I don't agree with a lot of their theories personally but I respect them as someone who believes aliens were here in the past and very well may be here today visiting.

new topics

top topics

join