It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Need a Disclosure Party?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This thread is inspired by listening to Stephen Bassett of the Paradigm Research Group speak during a Roundtable discussion last evening at The Secret Space Program Conference 2014, hosted by Henrik Palmgren, which I am livestreaming.

Bassett sees disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence on earth as essential to solving crucial public issues. The reason for this is that the secret space program is consuming our resources, corrupting our financial system, and keeping true and accurate physics secret. In order to remove this secrecy and deception, disclosure is mandatory, because as soon as officially unidentified craft are recognized for what they are, the source for the advanced technology that makes them possible has to be admitted to.

Many people believe that the government will never admit to an ET presence.

But I'm wondering whether we are permanently stuck until they do.

Maybe we need a Disclosure Party to run a Presidential candidate with a Disclosure Platform?

Maybe it would at least force a discussion?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

I cant possibly give a accurate answer as I am more concerned about people like Stephen Bassett!

I have heard that he is a con artist and uses women from his lectures to garnish monetary support and lodgings. He uses this disclosure platform to con large sums of money out of good people who have believed his "lies"!!

This is only heresay, but its gathered a lot of steam across the internet over the past few years with people making out complaints etc.

I will not lead you to specific sites as its best you maybe research him for your own knowledge and can draw a conclusion based on your own thoughts and research!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The last major disclosure was the product of Edward Snowden. Is he going to be on the ticket?

Come on. Seriously. Is secret knowledge of ETs worthy of Presidential candidacy? What if honest disclosure really amounted to, "Hey ... really ... we don't have anything."

Because the likelihood of a craft capable of interstellar travel and suborbital maneuvering has probably been designed/programmed to not be 'shot down' by a developing intelligent civilization. And, any 'developed' intelligent civilization has probably developed the capability to communicate with such craft at range.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

It is a given that he will be attacked. What do you expect?

All I know is that he put together the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in 2013, which was a magnificent contribution as far as I'm concerned. Have you heard of it?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

It is a given that he will be attacked. What do you expect?

All I know is that he put together the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in 2013, which was a magnificent contribution as far as I'm concerned. Have you heard of it?

Of course I have heard of it. I do not live in a cave. I have followed his work for about 3 years now amongst other people also. However, from such a large portion of people I decided to research him. I found that although he has done some ok work he also has a wide range of accusers.

I know that people on this site, like yourself can not stand to hear of one of their idols being besmirched and think that the sun shines out of their pooper but just because you do not wish to believe it does not mean it didn't happen!

therefore I was suggesting you do your own research and see what you find. Maybe something might turn up that gives you reason to ask some questions. Hey, Im not forcing.

I think he is a man of two opposing halves!

But I will NOT sway you with accusations - do your own digging if interested, if not no harm done! All the best
edit on 29-6-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

I cant possibly give a accurate answer as I am more concerned about people like Stephen Bassett!

I have heard that he is a con artist and uses women from his lectures to garnish monetary support and lodgings. He uses this disclosure platform to con large sums of money out of good people who have believed his "lies"!!

This is only heresay, but its gathered a lot of steam across the internet over the past few years with people making out complaints etc.

I will not lead you to specific sites as its best you maybe research him for your own knowledge and can draw a conclusion based on your own thoughts and research!!

Isn't it against ATS rules to post hearsay such as this?

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The only thing that is important is relevant information and not personalities.

The witnesses at the hearing speak for themselves and that is the information that matters.

This thread is not about Stephen Bassett or his accusers.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There will never be a disclosure. There doesn't need to be. And the whole world will never get together all lovey-dovey with arms around each other harmoniously agreeing on anything.

And besides...all the evidence is in abundance aand everywhere...yet we ignore it...so not everyone...not even 1/4 of the world...would believe any type of disclosure.

And the ets. that have been here and are here...are just laughing at our ignoring them anyway...and going about their own agendas.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We just need an intelligent, informed and aware populace.

No more apathy, career politicians and corporatists.

Integrity and accountability go a long way in a society run by incompetent weenies.

new topics

top topics

join