It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

me wonderful me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi all,

I've been on ats for a while but i'm more of a reader than a poster. i think some of you are more aware of my presence than others...

I'm the daughter of a boxer and a nurse (always thought that was sorta ill) i grew up between Indiana and Florida, flying back and forth. I have two brothers so i was always a lil tom-boy climbin trees and spittin. I got into hiphop when i was ten and basketball around the same time. Finished my BS Human Resources last year at Marion College currently working toward my Masters.

I'm heavy into bein healthy and stayin active. I don't eat any flesh. Actually i don't eat much more than popcorn. Popcorn is my one tru love. Don't even think about stickin yo hand in my bowl you might pull back a nub.

I write a lil, poetry mostly but some hiphop and some fiction. Some may consider me a pacifist but i like to think of myself as a humanist. I love folk all kinds colors shapes ages. I don't think you have to die to live. I think those that are willing to die have nothing to live for. Life is what you make it...make love...make hiphop.

not much else...i love ats. The first time i visited the site I read something about subliminal messages coming through the television and i wasn't able to watch tv for weeks. I was mad pissed cause all i wanted was to watch my cartoons and the whole time i was thinking they are tryin to control my brain.
i was hooked.

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
I was mad pissed cause all i wanted was to watch my cartoons and the whole time i was thinking they are tryin to control my brain.

...its that Sponge Bob Square Pants I tells ya...mesmerises ya with his eyes...while that evil Squidly Diddley implants subliminals like "Send me all your money" "Follow the State" "Listen to Britney Spears"...

...that last one is truly evil....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i like my cartoons old school, though. Tom & Jerry, the Flinstones, Bugs Bunny & Friends. the new stuff is mildly entertaining Recess, the Proud Family, and Tarzan. those are kinda dope. but those damn Tele-Tubbies are pure evil and I'm sure they are sending wicked subliminal vibes into the minds of our children.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i like my cartoons old school, though. Tom & Jerry, the Flinstones, Bugs Bunny & Friends. Posted by Saphronia

Have to agree, prefer Roadrunner myself. The new ones, well, God help our newest generation...

top topics

join