It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic library or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I had this dream 2 years ago and it still lingers in my mind.

It starts of of me arriving at a dark place with a small building. It was made of concrete on the outside.
I saw 2 people meditating on it. I decided to jump on it and greet one of the two who were meditating.
He was a Buddhist Monk. The other person I did not see who it was.
We greeted eachother and then he told me to look down on the building.
I saw iron bars, like a prison cell.

Then he told me to meditate so that the bars would go away and I would have acces to the building.
I started to meditate in my dream and i saw/heard nothing in my mind. Absulotely nothing. No thought cluttering, no voice talking to itself, just nothing. It was complete silence.
Then suddenly we fall down, the bars dissapeared as the Buddhist monk said.
I looked around at what seemed like an ancient library, with scrolls, books,...

The Buddhist monk then said that I would have acces to everything I want to know.

I was excited ofcourse, and opened one of the scrolls.

The rest doesnt matter, as it was not that important (I think)

But was this the Akashic Library I discovered, or something else?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Risingfall

But was this the Akashic Library I discovered, or something else?

Just my take…

Some think that when we dream of a building that is us. Some live in a sunny cottage, others in a foreboding castle.

Yours is a prison but opened up in your dream by guides and meditation. Therein lies all your knowledge and experience, the sum total of you.

Good dream.

Carry on…

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for interpreting.

What you say makes sense, because what I experienced after opening the scroll was what I had, or maybe will experience in life. So it reall makes sense what you say.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes, I would agree with intrptr that this was 'your' building so to speak. If we were all to receive a dream like this the representation of ourselves would be unique to us.
Mine was a dark, wood, cramped stairwell leading up to a large, heavy door. Everything on the other side of that door was all tall and blindingly white-washed. There was one guide or entity, sort of invisible, to my left. I saw this in a series of dreams when I was 9 or 10.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Risingfall$Yes the house is you, but not the monk.
Could it be that the monk is your guide. He was waiting for you on the roof, the upper part of yourself, the link to the divine. It seems to me he came to talk to you. He wanted to lead you to the library, to gain some new knowledge. That knowledge is important for you, it will help you to to save others. It may be linked to compassion, to a mission or just an individual development that only concerns you as an individual, and not humanity, but that is not sure. It depends on what you saw in the books.
Did you see anything in these books? any detail might be important.

Does the word Karmapa mean anything to you? Look up his picture on google.

Peace to you
Tiamat

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tianmat

I think it has to do with personal development. Because after I looked at a scroll the dream scenario changed to me flying high up in the air. I was flying till I suddenly started to fall down. I thought to myself now i'm going to die. But for some reason I knew that was not the case. I did a 180 flip and fell down on my back as soft as a feather. I slided over the ground until I landed in my bed and entered my body. The moment I entered my body, My eyes opened up and I woke up with a smile.

That's what happened when I opened the scroll.

I've never heard Karmapa, and i've searched it on google but sadly I don't remember the Buddhist's face, because to me, they all look kind of the same.

I also had another dream with a Buddhist monk so I think he might be one of my guides.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join