It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA remote viewing CDs - Anyone have them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I hope to be posting within the next few days a huge free searchable PDF archive of the remote viewing documents released by the CIA under the Freedom Of Information Act on a series of CDs (often referred to as the "Project Stargate" files).

I know others have created such archives and sell them online, but am not aware of a searchable archive being available for free at present. If anyone know of a free searchable archive, I'd like to hear about it before spending much more time on this little project.

Anyway, does anyone have a full set of the relevant 14 or 15 discs released by the CIA?

I have nearly a full set of the material but for some reason seem to be missing 13 of the small ".dat" files on those CDs. (Out of about 4GB of data, I'm only missing a few KBs...).

I've already converted the .tiff to PDFs and will be rendering that collection searchable in the next few days (or rather my computer will be rendering the collection searchable, while I get on with other things).

Having a full set of the .dat files would make it easier for me to include a basic interactive index with the PDF archive I'll be posting.

I've seen the index at the link below (and some others) but I'd like the underlying .dat files for CDs 3 onwards to add to the .dat files I've got for CD1 and CD2:
www.dojopsi.info...

The spreadsheet at the above link (which I presume was prepared by Palyne "PJ" Gaenir) has a column entitled "CIA Disk Volume Label" which lists .dat files ODC_000000173, ODC_000000174, ODC_000000175 etc. I have the first two .dat files listed in that column (i.e. ODC_000000173 and ODC_000000174) but not the other ones.

Could someone point me in the right direction for those further .dat files or simply (because they should be relatively small) email them to me?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi
Hi Isaac , is this what you're looking for.
www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Hi Isaac , is this what you're looking for.
www.theblackvault.com...

Unfortunately not. The .dat files are sadly missing from most of the CDs as posted on the Black Vault website.

CD1, CD2 and CD15 on there include the .dat files, as highlighted in the screen below:

but CD3 to CD14 seem to be missing the equivalent file (which apparently were on the original CDs sold by the CIA since they are listed in the index in my OP above), e.g. there is no .dat file in the screenshot below of the index for CD3 as it appears on the Black Vault website:

edit on 24-6-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I hope someone comes along that can help you. I look forward to seeing this information, and appreciate your time in putting this together.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I hope someone comes along that can help you.

I hope so too.

I look forward to seeing this information, and appreciate your time in putting this together.

I'm putting together the archive for my own purposes, but am happy to share.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Have you maybe tried torrent sites?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

I've tried searching for relevant torrents using Google and visited one or two torrent websites directly.

No joy so far.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

I've tried searching for relevant torrents using Google and visited one or two torrent websites directly.

No joy so far.

Yeah was having a look there myself and no joy, will keep my eyes posted for them. I enjoy your threads and no doubt this one will be good too

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

will keep my eyes posted for them.

Thanks. I'll keep looking and pestering a few people.

Someone that had the CDs has kindly offered to have a look tonight, so hopefully I'll get my hands on the missing pieces shortly.

I'll post here as and when I manage to get hold of them...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

will keep my eyes posted for them.

Thanks. I'll keep looking and pestering a few people.

Someone that had the CDs has kindly offered to have a look tonight, so hopefully I'll get my hands on the missing pieces shortly.

I'll post here as and when I manage to get hold of them...

You could also try the deep web but I personally find that place is creepy as #.
edit on 24-6-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You could also try the deep web

I've heard of Tor, but never tried using it to see if I could find any UFO/paranormal documents.

In fact, I've never heard of anyone finding (or attempting to find) UFO material using Tor or similar tools.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Palyne "PJ" Gaenir has now kindly provided me with the relevant missing .dat files.

I'll post a thread giving a link to the full PDF archive of over 90,000 pages of CIA documents in the near future, embedding and discussing sample pages relating to the Cash-Landrum incident, the Rendlesham Forest incident and other UFO/ET material (and will refer to some earlier discussions of relevant material in books by Paul H. Smith, Jim Schnabel, Jim Marrs, Jon Ronson and others plus embed a few relevant videos - including a talk by MUFON presentation by remote viewer Joseph McMoneagle).

For now, as a test of the index for that material, I have temporarily uploaded a searchable PDF version of two files released by the CIA in relation to remote viewing (Project Stargate etc).

This test just includes two of the files (Disc06 and Disc07 of 15 discs) with a hyperlinked index.

If you open the index and search on anything on Disc06 or Disc07 (e.g. "Landrum", "Higdon" or (!) "GALACTIC FEDERATION HEADQUARTERS") then you will find some of the UFO related material from those discs and should be able to click on the file name within the index to open the relevant document. I'd be interested in hearing whether this works for those that download the current relatively small (600Mb) test archive from this link:
we.tl...:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You have a whole new world to discover. Sources say that there are 90% more data on the deepweb

top topics

join