It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matangi by M.I.A. (My personal beliefs regarding the warnings contained within the songs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey guys,
Long time ago, I had just heard the new MIA album "Matangi", and felt it was of tremendous spiritual importance, and contains several messages (for those with ears to hear) regarding the NWO, the entertainment industry, and frankly, the future.

Here is the whole album, I reccomend headphones, because there are SO MANY LAYERS of sound in each song, including many almost inaudible vocal tracks used as beats.

MIA---Matangi FULL ALBUM STREAM on Youtube

To demonstrate that the entire album has the potential of being a warning from someone within the entertainment industry, let us analyze her newest video, and then the lyrics to my favorite song on the album

MIA---Double Bubble Trouble

Watch first. Here are my notes:
1) Intro of the video is a 3d printer making guns. This video was released last week, in the middle of our American anti-gun craze, and the beginning of the collapse of Iraq. To me, the video screams, "ARM YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN". Quick shot of a computer error message: Printing not allowed---FIREARM DETECTED.

2) Wait, what the heck is the title about? A double-bubble that causes trouble? My only idea is that she is referring to a series of economic bubbles that cannot be maintained. Any other ideas?

3) Fair amount of mmj usage in the video---let that speak to you however your own situation presents it to you---my personal theory is that yes mmj is *better* for you than pharma, but will be made GMO to combat its healthful effects. Many theorize that consumption interferes with brainwashing, particular MK Ultra. I think they will make mmj seem as bad a drug as all the synthetic things they use (or the plant-DERIVED drugs that cover hollywood like a powdery blanket!).

4) Quick-shot of a set of triplets Skyping with a set of twins. Both sets are dressed identical to one another. No clue on this but its there, so its not NOTHING.

5) Most if not all of the 3d printed guns in the video are neon-colored. I wonder if there are tons of neon guns out there---are the fake guns going to look fake next to them? Will the police get hurt more? Or shoot people defensively more, because they cannot tell if the neon orange gun is fake or not?

6) at the 1:06 mark you can easily see a poster of the Drone Survival Guide that's circulating the 'net. Doesn't seem to be in a middle-eastern country, looks more like a banlieue of Paris or a suburb of London to me. Opinions??

7) the 1:15 mark reveals something that made me jump: the wall behind MIA clearly reads "1984 is NOW". You'll see this a few times in the video, far from a random set choice.

8) the ending few seconds of the video feature a ton of flashing images, here's some a saw easily but I imagine there is more: several drone models, A BLUEPRINT FOR A HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT (WHY???), young men with some interesting body paint (there is some Chinese script going down one's back, if anyone can read it!), and equally strangely, the written phrase "YES WE SCAN". My first thoughts were about body-scanning at airports, but maybe it is an acronym with which I am unfamiliar.

The following post will contain the lyrics to the song, "Warriors", along with a link to listen along.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is the song, Warriors, off the same album, Matangi.

MIA---Warriors

And here are the lyrics. Read through while listening.

"Warriors"

OM
[Verse 1]
I tick tick tick I collected my ticks
Top dog even though I didn’t speak no english
Guess I got Grit coz I suffer for my #
Guess I came from the sticks and moved to the bricks
You can’t fix this coz I’m in the same mix
Guess I’m in the air you can smell me like Vick'ss
This chicks bringing back this
It’s my last wish
One snare one kick oh look at this

[Verse 2]
I freak in minds like
Giddy up Giddy up Giddy up
Come take a ride
Light the city up city up city up
You’ve got me fired up
Sound boy got me back up
I keep my head downbeat it up beat it up beat it up

[Hook]
M.I.A
Warriors in the dance
Warriors in the dance
GANGSTERS BANGERS WERE PUTTIN 'EM IN A TRANCE
Put them in a trance

OM

We’re putting em in a trance
Warriors in a dance
W-W-W-Warriors in a dance
Warriors in a dance
I tick tick tick I collected my ticks

[Verse 1]

[Hook]

OM

[Hook]

OM

[Verse 3]
M.I.A. mudra middle finger
# 'em other bitches that try to be my ringer
This time I come as singer
Next time ill come as pain
I ain't talking money
But I can make it rain
Bitches try to get me with
Their witches on coc aine
Snitches turn to dust
And I wash em down the drain
Vitamins for your brain
Protein for your weight gain
Warriors in the dance
This is how we train!

MY THOUGHTS: I believe this is the most honest song I've heard in a long time. I think this lady is very f***ing brave.
The first verse is a little intro about MIA (real name Matangi). She was born into war in Sri Lanka, her father is (maybe was?) an Untouchable, and her given name Matangi is the name of the goddess of word and song,amongst other things. Interestingly, her website asserted that the goddess Matangi was born a girl, and her acts her deified her amongst the people. (An aside: I believe this is the case with most "polytheist" religion---actual people inspired by God who in turn are deified over time) as every pagan, druid, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew, WHATEVER I've met knows there is a God Most High above any pantheon that may act here in this realm. No offense intended, this has just been my experience and I'm from a huge melting-pot of a region, and I found it to be a "good sign" that MIA openly concurred.

The most important part of the song is the hook: GANGSTERS BANGERS WERE PUTTIN 'EM IN A TRANCE
ANYONE who has looked into the "illuminati entertainment industry" understands that popular music DOES in fact change brainwave in/output, and COULD put you into a trance-state. When I thought about this, it made me think: So, if all these gangbanging thugs have weapons....and also listen to music that essentially CONTROLS their emotion, state of mind, culture, and hence behavior. How hard would it be to use these thugs as an army?

Speaking of the entertainment industry, just think about the last lines of the song again.

Bitches try to get me with
Their witcheson coc**ne
Snitches turn to dust
And I wash em down the drain
Vitamins for your brain
Protein for your weight gain
Warriors in the dance
This is how we train!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So since I've literally been dwelling on this album for a year, I will indulge in posting the mysterious lyrics of the song "Matangi".

Interestingly, even though this is the title track, I can promise it will NEVER become a single.

MIA---Matangi

"Matangi"

It's so simple get to the floor [x10]

[Hook:]
Immina immina thana thana
Ingana ingana giiina giiina
Matangi [x2]

[Verse 1:]
Somalia Bosnia
Cuba Colombia
Equador Mexico
Bhutan Morocco
Botswana Ghana
India Serbia
Libya Lebanon
Gambia Namibia
Bali Mali
Chile Malawi
Bequai St Vincent
Trinidad and Norway
China Canada
U.S.A. U.K
Nepal Nigeria
Ethiopia North Myanmar Panama
Philippines Nicaragua
Palestine and Greece
Peru and France

It's so simple do the dance

[Bridge:]
Pretty raw
Get to the floor
Came up listening to war war
Weekend breaks in Singapore
Preach like a priest
I sing like a whore
Do you want more?
Do you want more?
Do you know what I got in store?
Do you want more?
Do you want more?
It's so simple get to the floor

[Hook]

It's so simple get to the floor
Do you want more?
Do you want more?
Do you know what I got in store?

[Hook]

[Verse 2:]
I'm ice cream
And you're sorbet
They got guns but it points the wrong way
Yeah I'm on it they cirque de soleil
They make big sounds with nothing to say
School of fakeness
I'm school of hard knocks
You're here to fool us
I'm here to take shots
Look-alike, copycat
Doppelgänger, fraud
They ain't got nothing on me
Now I'm getting bored
If you're gonna be me you need a manifesto
If you ain't got one you better get one presto
Yeah you got money we sell bootlegs only
When the # counts our numbers way plenty
We started at the bottom but Drake gets all the credit
Paper route or life route yeah we be ready

[Hook]

(The hook is her spelling Matangi in Sanskrit, by the way. Had to look it up, haha).

Have a listen, and a read. God Bless, hope you learned something, or can teach me something! If you have thoughts on ANYTHING off ANY of MIA's albums, totally post it here!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
S&F . Interesting stuff, especially the video you posted. Those multicolored discs being used throughout the video look like Peace signs to me. So fast forward to 2:44, has a split screen of a few of those discs in the air and her flipping the bird. Followed by a gunshot at 2:48. Trippy. There is ALLLLLLLLLLLOT going on in this vid, would love to see it frame by frame.

Ever-outspoken singer M.I.A. says her upcoming fourth studio album was delayed because her label felt the record she turned in is "too positive" for her fans' liking.
huffpost.com...

Going to go listen to the rest of it & watch that vid again.

edit on 24-6-2014 by Hallowpinyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hallowpinyo

I read an article (on complex.com, I'm sure you could search for it), and she's pretty unhappy with the culture of death and violence being promoted as of late; I can see why people would say she's "too positive". The western pop stars who are dominating the industry (through marketing and social media manipulation, rather than literal popularity) are REALLY promoting some horrific things. Lady Gaga's newest video is pretty much just her being sexually assault by her doctor R Kelly. Actually, MIA mentions Gaga in the interview, saying that its very strange that you can't tell the difference between like an actual goth and a Lady Gaga fan, the Gaga fans just don't have any clue what they're doing.

I did like the peace-sign drones too, a good use of the technology!

top topics

join