It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Posted pictures / art.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Re; selfies and Taco mre's..

Correct me if I'm wrong: I DID post this in an art fourum, correct ?
I don't see it as a topic forum untill AFTER the art is posted to discuss...

Maybe it was just me....and blonde moment No. 47..
[my count IS up a bit today..]

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greywolf13A

Yes you did but in the taco mre one you posted nothing but a picture, not how OP's work. You need to add something.
Mainly so people know what you are posting, as you posted it in member art, you think you would put something to the nature of "This is a meme I made, what do you think ATS?"
Something to spark the discussion that you want.
And are you saying you don't see the section you put it in until after you post? That sounds strange..
As this prob should have gone in the board questions section.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Greywolf13A

Don't even worry about it buddy. Some people are just a little nit picky. Unless a moderator is the one correcting you, or someone you trust, pay no attention. There's always that one person who likes to try to boss people around or try to bring people down, and that's all that's going on here. You're doing just fine. Unless a moderator says otherwise... which is where the person involved's comments should have been directed in the first place so the right people for the job can make the decision to act or not.

For me, it's member art in a member art forum. What more do you want? You want to know how long it took or what medium or process was used? Ask. It's the artists choice whether or not to include every detailed piece of info related to the artwork or not. Some people enjoy the process of a discussion. By posting it alone, that's the same as asking our opinion and welcoming comments. Some people don't see the point in redundancy...does every person posting in the art forum need to explain what an art forum is for?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

My thoughts , pretty much...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Good art should need no words..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

nice to see a Carbine fan out there by the way..

new topics

top topics

join