It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seek help with a big problem with logging onto ATS website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Seek help with a big problem with logging onto ATS website.

I use internet explorer browser. When I hit the top logon buttom, a large advertisement appears that covers up the logon information submittal space, such that I am not able to log on. Then every time that I "X" close out this pop up advertisement, it comes back instantly exactly the same again. But after about eight or maybe more times of closing it out quickly, I am given a little time to logon successfully. But it is a pain to log on.

I have also tried the bottom logon button several times, and every time I use the bottom logon button I get a web site diagnostic web page error message.
edit on 23-6-2014 by trader21 because: correct typing

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: trader21

X the ad out while dragging the arrow up and out over the very top of page avoiding the ad...sweep the arrow UNDER the ad box...and it wont open...allowing you to log-on

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger I tried doing what you suggested, and nothing different happens, and what I tried does not help.

But, I did discover that if I don't log off, then I continue to be logged-on already the next time that I turn the computer on again and address ATS, even if I have deleted all my browsing history and also did a computer disk cleanup.

Is there any particular reason to always log off from ATS, when I finish for a viewing and interacting session ?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trader21
for no other reason than to close out the signon and start fresh again....ask around here fr some help. Good luck

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As time tells all, I have now found out that I am not always logged in as I expected, when I start a new daily session.

But I found a new and better solution for my easier login.

There is a difference in the web address produced for the bottom login button, and the top login button.

By easily fixing the bottom login button address, I then don't have to deal with the messy advertisement that is above.

www.abovetopsecret.com... BOTTOM LOGIN BUTTON WEB ADDRESS THAT DOES NOT WORK

www.abovetopsecret.com... TOP LOGIN BUTTON WEB ADDRESS

Who do you report this ATS problem to ?

new topics

top topics

join