It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immovable Rock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The leaders of Iran want to destroy Israel. ISIS who was aided by the Saudi, Qatar, and Kuwait leaders wants to destroy Israel. Hamas and Hezbollah want to destroy Israel. Many Progressives want to destroy Israel. But the tiny nation of Israel stands, even when it feels like the whole world is coming against it, they will be unable to budge an immovable rock. But they position themselves with the same goal in mind, they have their hearts set on destroying Israel.

"Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One. "Let us break their chains," they say, "and throw off their fetters." -Psalm 2:1-3
"With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more." With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you" -Psalm 83:3-5
"On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves... “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place." -Zechariah 12:3,6

It makes no difference if you believe they have the right to self defense. It doesn't matter if you believe in the source of these words or see a connection between them. And It makes no difference if you believe that these events have already taken place. You don't have to like it or agree with it. But it will happen anyway. It has already begun.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: The_Phantom

My recollection is that no one has had a serious crack at Israel since 1967 (Egypt, 6 day war). I am not counting scud missiles as a serious crack.

If the Sunny mooslims can agree to disagree, I suspect we may well see the first crack in a long time. Immovable Rock may be premature.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's a damn powder keg ready to blow.
Seems to be all manufactured, or at least heavily aided in the past decades.
If there is a WW3, which why wouldn't there be, seems it is going to start out of there.
Like the kids that go back and forth between the kids getting ready to fight. Telling them things to get them even madder at the other guy.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I was a soldier in the IDF in a fighting unit, not long ago. I truly hope that when the day that the arab nations would attack us, and all hell brake loose, something will stop that apocalypse war from happening. I will probably fight in that war, as reserve soldier, and most of my friends would do so as well.
when a person bring up this subject of full total war with the arabs (mostly teenagers before their recruit), nobody wants to talk about it, and mostly avoiding from speculation about this subject.
some prediction should be left alone.... this kind of war would be painful for too many mothers,fathers brothers and sisters.

edit on 22-6-2014 by vArchon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Israel only exists because of the US. Soon as the US goes down Israel will get hit hard and obliterated, that's my prediction.

Maybe "they" made Israel a country again because they want people to believe in this nonsense about the end times/rapture/Jesus coming back/Armageddon. Maybe they want you to be afraid. Maybe they want you to clamor for them to make it stop so they can then install their false messiah.

Call me crazy, but to me its so crazy that it makes perfect sense in this upside down world.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vArchon

I was a soldier in the IDF in a fighting unit, not long ago. I truly hope that when the day that the arab nations would attack us, and all hell brake loose, something will stop that apocalypse war from happening. I will probably fight in that war, as reserve soldier, and most of my friends would do so as well.
when a person bring up this subject of full total war with the arabs (mostly teenagers before their recruit), nobody wants to talk about it, and mostly avoiding from speculation about this subject.
some prediction should be left alone.... this kind of war would be painful for too many mothers,fathers brothers and sisters.

I don't want it to happen, but it needed to be said anyway. I'm afraid that it appears the events are set in motion.

The chapter in Zechariah continues by expressing exactly what you said is the reason that people don't want to talk about it, "On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, and all the rest of the clans and their wives." -Zechariah 12:11-14

It's not something to be happy about or to look forward to, but that won't stop it, and people deserve to know. Both those who wish to stand against Israel and those who wish to stand for Israel deserve to know.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
During the search for the kids that were missing from Israel I felt the need to write this OP because it felt like this was going to take place. It seems to be set in motion and be the exact thing that is happening and the exact thing that will happen. When I read the scriptures in the OP this is how I view them in my mind.

Phase 1: Conspire against Israel to blame them for controlling everything, specifically all things that effect them.
Phase 2: A worldwide call to "break their chains...and throw off their fetters." Or in other words to end their perceived control and manipulation over the world and events that take place.
Phase 3: With one mind many people plot together; they form an alliance against Israel, through conspiracy, they plot to destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more.
Phase 4: The world will move against Israel, but Israel will not move. This is the sad part, that I wish wouldn't take place, but it seems that people's hearts are becoming hardened to move against Israel, the conspiracies created against them have been expertly made and people will believe them. The results that will come from that decision will be awful.

top topics

join