It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Your interpretation Echovox(spirit Sessions)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Twenty bucks?! No thanks. Sad too since I'm not sold at all on EVP and would like to play with it more.

I'd argue about your theory of Android being "better" than Apple but..in a nutshell many variables can make one Android experience different from another. Hardware differences. Yours is considered a top of the line Android, so you'd likely have a good experience then say someone with a cheapie. Apple products have consistency in the hardware and software that Android lacks. I'm sure the developer of the app has good info on this too.

Anyway!

Glad you got what you wanted from the app. That's what is important. I haven't listened to your files yet but plan on it. You seem to have spent much time with it which is very cool.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
EVP isn't ghosties it's Rorschach-audio , ( like the inkblots ) : your brain tries to impose meaning on what is actually random patterns, e.g.
edit on 23-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'll wait til Echovox Lite comes out. I'm sure I'll have to listen to ads from walmart in between my spirit sessions but 19.99 is too much to pay for an app.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
@rbkruspe
Don't over quote me,

not saying android is better than apple. Just in using this particular app. The creator of the app even mentions this.

Yep, $20 it is pricey but in my journey and being a skeptic I had the urge to debunk or question what people were using. and then It turned me into a person who thinks there is something else out there. $20 was chump change for the experience.
to think, I now have a $20 app on my phone that I won't be using any more is kind of ironic. LOL

@engvbany

I hear you, I had the same thought going in, Many evp's are imaginative, and you got some real nutty people out there that they hear a thump in the dark and they think the whole bible was spoken.
However I do have a issue with the ink blot test, did you know you are more normal if you answer every blot in a sexual manor? Go on line take the test, I took it like 7 times and gave all sorts of answers. I came away with anyone who gives someone that test a full blown nut job.

@ChefSlug
No not Walmart! I rather have a demon come through! LOL
Yep like I said it is pricey. The creator Danny put the high price on it so it was ment to deter kids from buying it, or anyone from buying it that didn't take the app seriously. Danny thinks it would create hauntings in peoples own homes. I'm not to sure about that, but it is what he believes so he jacked up the price.
Speaking of Danny I don't even think he and I are on the same plane with his app, he uses it for ghosts, and his passion for ghost hunting and I think it opens up some sort of conscience.
I would not take this to something that you believe is haunted. There is absolutely no need. I'd take this app to a park and just talk.

edit on 24-6-2014 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Interesting

Has anyone downloaded this? Or would one just recommend just buying a spirit box or etc...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mysteryskeptic

Good stuff, I'm considering buying the app for my phone but I would like you to try something for me. I"m sending you a PM.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join