It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The underworld

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The cities of Babylon. Las Vegas.
The after hours modern pirates.

Is it sinister in the sense of killers, law breakers, perverts and violent anti-social guilt free or biblical with demons and dimensions?

There is societies underworld. Groups breaking from society like punk, rock and roll, rule benders but non violent, ordinary people not quite buying into religion or government. Is this social-anarchy type bad for society? Is it anti-Christ even?!

The ten commandments definitely does not apply but being nice to each other possibly does.

I think without this element of rebel society would be rather dull.
However we have to be careful as when in the underworld you play by its rules. There is negative consequences to bending rules also.
Is the underworld free? These anti-social things are permitted and most contribute as well. Then we should not complain when the next man gives more to the underworld and is rewarded by its (poisoned?) gifts such as control or desire.

And of those who don't enter the underworld? Are the righteous or miss-guided?

Does anyone know of the underworld I talk off?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think you should get out more.
Listening to rock music doesn't make you some sort of anarchist antichrist.
I shave my head, does that mean I'm rebelling against society?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

Yea. Im not sure what your saying. Why do you call these people the underworld? Or social anarchists? Where do you fit in this analogy? How would you compare yourself to these people? What do you define yourself as? Why?
edit on 14-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Hiya Trollz: Nice to meet you. I agree with you. He has some pretty wrong and conceived notions of what the term does and doesn't mean...based on his interpretation.

If we are going on just that and his idea...the whole question is pointless. Punk music for example....is extremely social in its objectives to make aware of the declining social values, and those people discuss it accordingly.

What is anti-social is someone going around telling folks they are...especially with the wrong definition and interpretation shared in common by the general public.

Keep shaving your head...its fine.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I didn't mean to label anyone as evil in my eyes.
I was saying rebellion should be encouraged/allowed to a point.

Also that we permit and contribute to a lot of things that where warned against.
If society is declining the Christian God we need to be careful not to leave a void.

As I mentioned allowing morals to slip is a slippery slope.
Then living devout and peaceful can be seen as slowing or hindering.

So how could we control moral laws without stifling?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

There will be no voids created when religion is extinguished. There is no divine moral code from a non existent god. Christians break more laws than any other group in america. ( because they outnumber every other group here.) you would think they would have some insulation from the effects of desperation and sin, but they don't. They still lie, cheat, steal, and murder. Iif they could even follow the confusing code described in the bible, they would still not be in line with our modern perception of of what moralty entails. Just go through some of the threads here that are clearly christians proseletyzing. They are full of hate, division, and lies. The only consensus you will find throughout is the attitude that " you are either with them or against them. "

top topics

join