It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was the FBI Investigating Michael Hastings’ Reporting on Bowe Bergdahl?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic
Here's another article from October, 2013.
I found two things, highly disturbing in this article...
1. The Auto Makers are well aware of these cyber-vulnerabilities...but admit that there's virtually nothing that can be done to address/correct the problem and its proliferation. (because so many of the systems that can be hacked are designed & produced by companies-other-than the Auto Manufacturers ...AND... copyright, patent & intellectual property issues...)
2. The study/work/project referenced in the article was commissioned by...the Obama Administration.

The 2nd of the two...is the one that gets my attention - when considering some of the projects Michael Hastings was reported to have been working on, when he died.

edit on 6/11/2014 by WanDash because: space - the final frontier

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, it all becomes clear now. I still thought there were unanswered questions about the motive for killing Hastings but this sort of lays it all out doesn't it?

I'm really having an "embarrassed to be a human" kind of day.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Well, it all becomes clear now. I still thought there were unanswered questions about the motive for killing Hastings but this sort of lays it all out doesn't it?

I'm really having an "embarrassed to be a human" kind of day.

Embrace your humanity. That's the key difference between you and those would play a part in perpetrating such horrific acts.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

Where is Bowe Bergdahl today? RIP Michael Hastings... sad story

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
geez, the website blame Obama for the death of Michael Hastings?....are you kidding me?....friggin' right-wing crap...I think it was some buddies of general Petreus in the military who had bomb making skills. and they got even.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join