It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA says more than 57,000 patients are waiting for first visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

Nope but OBama is the one who has been running his mouth about 'taking care' of the VA issues for the past 6 years.

Second verse same as the first verse with the third verse ruling in favor.

Majority RULES.

Don't ya love 'democracy' in action.

When the wait time has been cut in half when compared to the previous admin then yes he is taking care of vets.

So what is the wait when a vet dies while waiting? Is that the forever wait or does it get counted? I guess you could just call it the death wait, no numbers just wait. Little tough to blame that on Bush. Throwing money at the problem didn't help, Obama gave the VA a 10% increase in fu nding.

Seems pretty clear it just SOP piss poor management.

Gotta love that Bush defence. They better hope the guy doesn't die then they would have to own their F-ups.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frankensence

Those are all very interesting.

Can you cite the ones from 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 ?

That's when Democrats had enough control of Congress (especially with Obama in the Executive Branch in 2009 and 2010).

Or does it even matter.

Still waiting for the dollar solutions to the VA medical problems ....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: frankensence

Can you show us how all that "extra" money would have stopped the scheduling problem ?

Ditto for the other "programs".

How much more spending will it take to correct this boondoggle ?

That is there 'solution' to everything,

Just throw money at it.

IF that's the case this should be the best ran country in the world, the most prosperous, and the most intelligent out of them all.

Case in point we're no where near any of those.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As a veteran i can personally attest this has been going on at least thirty years. I am sure others personal experiences can show it is even longer. So who was president then and how many since then. They are all walkers and did nothing.... That includes the precious Reagan, who was just as big a liar as the rest of them.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
VA problems are nothing new. I'm glad it's getting talked about though. I don't think this congress has the will-power to fix it, unfortunately.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join